@Fun CH Drama

Fun CH

Re: @Fun CH Drama

Post by Fun CH »

mister_coffee wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 7:25 am I'm not directly answering the question because the individual who posted those questions has made it clear I have no credibility. So if I did answer the question in the negative he has perfectly set things up to claim that I am lying. If he meets me face to face that would resolve all ambiguity.

Since he does not wish to resolve this issue it is 100% on him.
Please don't get Paranoid on my account. What issue needs to be resolved exactly? I believe you finally answered my question by stating that you were not the one in the $80,000 car who was harassing me in the EW parking lot this season.
What's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding--Nick Lowe
Can't talk to a man who don't want to understand--Carol King
Fun CH

Post by Fun CH »

pasayten wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:56 am Seem to me that you started a "targeted vendetta" against David... But I really did want to keep the "trump grift" thread on topic... You were hijacking and distracting the thread with your posts... Why didn't you just continue to post about the subject in the Methow/Early Winters Sign thread or take the argument offline as David had suggested?
If you consider asking questions or facts to be a vendetta, then I won't be able to convince you otherwise. As moderator you were free to move post to the EW signs thread or delete the post. Or maybe you believe that when someone lies to further an agenda they are still credible?

Placing that comment in the Trump Grift thread was pointing out that people on the left also lie and deflect to further their adgenda. My post speaks to the credibility of the divisive people on the left who are accusing others on the right of being divisive. All this while publically determining someone to be guilty of a crime who has not even been indicted. That's not our system of justice.

Neither side apparently can see the damage that they are doing to our Republic, and your forum gives them a platform to further the divide.
Last edited by Fun CH on Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
mister_coffee

Post by mister_coffee »

I'm not directly answering the question because the individual who posted those questions has made it clear I have no credibility. So if I did answer the question in the negative he has perfectly set things up to claim that I am lying. If he meets me face to face that would resolve all ambiguity.

Since he does not wish to resolve this issue it is 100% on him.
:arrow: David Bonn :idea:
pasayten

Post by pasayten »

Seem to me that you started a "targeted vendetta" against David... But I really did want to keep the "trump grift" thread on topic... You were hijacking and distracting the thread with your posts... Why didn't you just continue to post about the subject in the Methow/Early Winters Sign thread or take the argument offline as David had suggested?
pasayten
Ray Peterson
Fun CH

Post by Fun CH »

pasayten wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:16 pm Actually David started the @Fun thread... I just moved your other off topic posts from the trump grift thread here...
So you are fine with targeted vendetta threads? You are fine with a forum admin engaging in public personal attacks, trolling members and name calling?

So I could start an "@David Lies" thread and you'd be fine with that?
mister_coffee wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:05 am
IMG_0726.jpeg

I moved this post from another thread out of respect for others and because it deserves (sort of) its own thread.

To be clear, I really don't pay what Chris posts much attention, as I find his posts at best tiresome and not very interesting to me. I didn't notice his "asking" me until his most recent post, and it seems very few others noticed as well.

Again, I have offered to meet with Chris face to face at a time and place of his choosing to relieve his fear that I was the person who confronted him. Given how this has escalated I consider a cordial face to face meeting the best way to resolve the issue to everyone's satisfaction. Chris can then report to the board, if he wishes, that I do not drive a light blue Tesla Model Y and am not the person who confronted him.

As of this writing, Chris has not chosen to reach out to me via PM and offer to meet as I described.
as far as I can tell you have little respect for others. I have no desire to meet such a person.
pasayten

Post by pasayten »

Actually David started the @Fun thread... I just moved your other off topic posts from the trump grift thread here...
pasayten
Ray Peterson
Fun CH

Post by Fun CH »

pasayten wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:24 am
Unfortunately your forum is just another internet hot bed of hate. Its like reading the internet arguing with itself. But that's what sells these days I guess.
No ads here to make $... Don't worry about what "sells"...

You are welcome to leave anytime... Just add this to another BB you have "left" (I don't kick people off like other BBs) for your unpleasant behavior...
like I said Ray, you enjoy trolling your members. The fact that you created this thread is proof of that but you left out part of my quote, (edited/ censored) The part about you trolling and bullying Ken and now it appears you're bullying and trolling me. But whatever... its your forum.

David (aka Mr round them up and inject them with Dull needle). Again, I asked you a simple question which you could have answered instead of adding your usual BS touch.

Too bad the extreme left doesn't see the role it plays in dividing our nation with its own hate speach directed towards Trump supporters. Takes two to Tango (that's another metaphor Ray, ie not to be taken literally because I know you're not running a dance studio).

Enjoy your hate fest fellows...
pasayten

Post by pasayten »

It actually is a very nice day out there!
pasayten
Ray Peterson
Rideback

Post by Rideback »

Well, back to another beautiful sun drenched spring day in the Methow!
pasayten

Post by pasayten »

Unfortunately your forum is just another internet hot bed of hate. Its like reading the internet arguing with itself. But that's what sells these days I guess.
No ads here to make $... Don't worry about what "sells"...

You are welcome to leave anytime... Just add this to another BB you have "left" (I don't kick people off like other BBs) for your unpleasant behavior...
pasayten
Ray Peterson
mister_coffee

@Fun CH Drama

Post by mister_coffee »

Fun CH wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:13 am ...
I asked David a simple question and he turns it into an "accusation". Perhaps it appears that way because I had to ask three times.

I mentioned that issue here because the parking lot disinformation he spewed on the other thread to support his weak POV speaks to his credibility, he has none IMO.

That parking lot issue is important to me because its speaks to what this valley was and what this valley is becoming.

Not a light blue Tesla Model Y
Not a light blue Tesla Model Y
I moved this post from another thread out of respect for others and because it deserves (sort of) its own thread.

To be clear, I really don't pay what Chris posts much attention, as I find his posts at best tiresome and not very interesting to me. I didn't notice his "asking" me until his most recent post, and it seems very few others noticed as well.

Again, I have offered to meet with Chris face to face at a time and place of his choosing to relieve his fear that I was the person who confronted him. Given how this has escalated I consider a cordial face to face meeting the best way to resolve the issue to everyone's satisfaction. Chris can then report to the board, if he wishes, that I do not drive a light blue Tesla Model Y and am not the person who confronted him.

As of this writing, Chris has not chosen to reach out to me via PM and offer to meet as I described.
Fun CH

Re: More trump grift

Post by Fun CH »

mister_coffee wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:13 pm
Fun CH wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:17 pm So David you still haven't answered the question of whether or not that was you harassing me in that parking lot? Afraid of facts?
I've never harassed anyone in any parking lot, and honestly have no clue why you think I would do that. And unless you have some proof it was me you shouldn't be making any such accusation.

Also, working this out on a public board is a misuse of the venue. So if you want assurances it wasn't me that did whatever you think I did, you can send me a PM and we can arrange to meet offline one day and I think within the first five seconds you will realize that whatever you think happened did not happen. I doubt I will get any kind of apology or acknowledgement in the second five seconds, but to close this issue I am glad to meet face to face.
Hey Mr. "round them up and inject them with a dull needle" (your words), I didn't accuse you of anything. But nice try playing the victim card.

I was just asking you a question but it took three tries to get an answer.
Fun CH

Post by Fun CH »

pasayten wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 5:06 pm Good grief Fun CH... David's right... And enough of this "bullying" accusatory language crap...

And what is a parking lot diatribe doing in a trump grift thread?
I asked David a simple question and he turns it into an "accusation". Perhaps it appears that way because I had to ask three times.

I mentioned that issue here because the parking lot disinformation he spewed on the other thread to support his weak POV speaks to his credibility, he has none IMO.

That parking lot issue is important to me because its speaks to what this valley was and what this valley is becoming.

You may look to your own behavior here Ray. The only other forum admin that I have seen who trolls its members is Elon Musk. You have "bullied" Ken a few times here, but I guess you don't see that.

images (3).jpeg
images (3).jpeg (17.14 KiB) Viewed 14694 times
pasayten

Post by pasayten »

Good grief Fun CH... David's right... And enough of this "bullying" accusatory language crap...

And what is a parking lot diatribe doing in a trump grift thread?
pasayten
Ray Peterson
mister_coffee

Post by mister_coffee »

Fun CH wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:17 pm So David you still haven't answered the question of whether or not that was you harassing me in that parking lot? Afraid of facts?
I've never harassed anyone in any parking lot, and honestly have no clue why you think I would do that. And unless you have some proof it was me you shouldn't be making any such accusation.

Also, working this out on a public board is a misuse of the venue. So if you want assurances it wasn't me that did whatever you think I did, you can send me a PM and we can arrange to meet offline one day and I think within the first five seconds you will realize that whatever you think happened did not happen. I doubt I will get any kind of apology or acknowledgement in the second five seconds, but to close this issue I am glad to meet face to face.
Fun CH

Post by Fun CH »

mister_coffee wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:11 am In a media environment polluted with misinformation, I think weighing all information sources equally is a foolish approach.
I don't find you credible at all, especially after trying to say that the bogus MT signs at EW have been there for 30 years when they have been there for only 3 years. You seem to know what you were doing, ie, "flooding the zone with BS" to confuse the issue and support your POV which is not supported by the WSDOT facts that I posted. If Pearl hadn't stepped in to bear witness to your disinformation, it might have been believable especially if a person has a prejudice against us redneck snowmobilers.

So are we to believe that you were parked in by a snowmobiler at that lot or assaulted by an anti masker in front of a coffee shop without any evidence other than your say so?

Absolutely not. So yes, I agree that credible sources with supporting facts are important.

So David you still haven't answered the question of whether or not that was you harassing me in that parking lot? Afraid of facts?

So, the latest round reported on left wing media is that a judge has looked at some evidence and suspects that Trump "maybe" guilty of a crime. Is that a credible source to draw the conclusion that Trump committed a crime in this particular incident? No, we do that in an actual court of law.

The only fact here is that a judge looked at the evidence and gave his opinion.

We are all supposed to believe in the ideal that people are innocent until proven guilty. What happened to that ideal? A good question for that judge.

Unfortunately in my opinion our ideals and values are quickly eroding and that's happening on both sides of the aisle as we play the self imposed tribal Warfare game.

Playing that game makes us tools for someone else's money making scheme and erodes our trust in each other.

Don't be a tool in an ever expanding media circus. Sit back and how it plays out.