Chitta and friends

Chitta

Re: Chitta and friends

Post by Chitta »

Soo, you couldn't even last one little day PRETENDING to have integrity? No wonder this round robbin of disinformation is sacred to those voting and preaching one way while living another. What a genuine use of ALL that evil "white power" that you hold over others.
Thank you all for refusing to live according to ANY of the Biden admin. platform. Stick to the hide away virtue signalling so my assets stay in pocket. MSM does not generate facts which then need to be memorized and foisted on the neighbors. As critical thinking requires honesty, I realize you are at a major disadvantage. Now, keep running little victims...
mister_coffee

Post by mister_coffee »

Silliness and idiocy like this isn't new or even particularly original.

Sartre summed it up pretty well a long time ago:
They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past.
:arrow: David Bonn :idea:
PAL

Post by PAL »

Hey, ya'll, we can make it so we don't see Chitta's inane remarks, name calling, etc. Then we can have conversations and share knowledge without us seeing what he says.As if he doesn't exist. Or we can act like he doesn't exist while commenting on subjects. He likes baiting us.
He can't man up and sign his name at this point, as we would all know who he is and either feel sorry for him or go throw mud clods at his house.
I did that once, when I was 6 yrs. old to a neighbor's house and boy was it fun but did I ever get in trouble and I never did that again.
So don't worry Chitta.
Has anyone ever googled the definition of Chitta? Try it. He sure doesn't live up to the name.
Let's keep this thread on Fox and Trump, if we want, and ignore this person.
Pearl Cherrington
Chitta

Post by Chitta »

The Fact is that I own desperate egos because they are easy, low ROI but almost ZERO overhead. Had you been raised right, you could easily start living with integrity or you could simply ignore me, either choice rendering me irrelevant on the instant. Instead you run, run, run. If I am expected to both educate AND socialize y'all I'm gonna needs me a paycheck for it. I enjoy smoke in my lungs, don't need any up my arse which means you have NOTHING to offer. Please, oh please render me irrelevant.
If you are ever given more money, I have a great deal on oceanfront land in Arizona for you. Special deal, limited time only.
admin
Site Admin

Chitta and friends

Post by admin »

Well the Fox News and trump con thread sure got off topic with the banter between Chitta and all his BB "friends"…. me included... So I moved those comments here…. Didn't want the original thread hijacked…. lol... :-)
Rideback

Re: Fox News texts reveal the truth: The Big Lie was a con

Post by Rideback »

Chitta, your quote:
'If you really want to pretend to be a badass we can meet for mutual combat and I will sort you out in person.'

This is a BB, not a boxing ring.

The list of legal actions against Trump, et al, like the Fox lawsuits between Dominion and Fox (including individuals like Sidney Powell) have gone through a legal process whereby the courts had to prove that Dominion had not just standing but a legal leg to stand on. Through discovery Dominon has managed to access specific communications (in the thousands) within Fox that specifically outline the law breaking Fox participated in. Fox will lose this case because of it's own admissions in writing.

The same goes for the law suits and investigations that are pending and have already been litigated against Trump. There is undeniable proof that he and his gaggle broke laws, that Trump & his family did not file accurate tax returns to both the IRS and the State of NY, that Trump broke all these laws for the purpose of making money for himself and to stay in power.

These lawsuits are not wishlists, they are documented cases of illegal actions. I fully expect that you'll deny all the above, but denial is not a winning argument, only facts will win here.
Chitta

Post by Chitta »

Wow, dropping below the level of Baaaaad logic. I PHYSICALLY ATTACKED someone huh? Just like the fantasy wish list you have for Trump. CALL the cops NOW!!! I used the words if and can, ENTIRELY propositional and legal. I know you guys don't believe in any personal choice, integrity, honesty or freedom, but if you can't take it DON'T TRY to give it. How is it my fault you are inadequate? IF what I say were not true it would be EASY to laugh and ignore, but instead I get baaa, boo-hoo, I am too ignorant to understand English, no fair someone would bring up foreign concepts that my family has NEVER known. Come on little crap clowns put on those "big boy" pants or just grow the hell up. Now, keep crawling...
pasayten

Post by pasayten »

Ha... Your true colors and essence of lack come out...
pasayten
Ray Peterson
Rideback

Post by Rideback »

Chitta, it's interesting that you choose to physically attack over just once joining the conversation to give us some real world input. Given that all you've ever done at this site is to call people names I have to think your life of purity does not include any effort at finding the truth. Why do you insist on believing the worst of people who simply do the work to sort out the truth? Why are you afraid of the truth????
Chitta

Post by Chitta »

Yaa, for sure, like totally dude. It is true that I do not need incessant ego stroking, that comes from living life with honesty and integrity(you should have tried it). Keep in mind that I am not the guy that forced your poor daddy to watch his sister crap you out. I will NOT bother with cherry picked opinion pieces by pretending they are facts due to confirmation bias. Indeed, I would agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong. And no, I do not wish to join Trump forever in your empty little head. If you really want to pretend to be a badass we can meet for mutual combat and I will sort you out in person. Clean your room first, then continue to beg and run.
pasayten

Post by pasayten »

Chitta wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 5:14 pm Ahh,the Bloomberg opinion. Why the obsession with Trump? Whatever helps you sleep at night.
Dude... This thread IS ABOUT trump and his big lie/con...
You are the one that obfuscates and runs the conversation down meaningless rabbit trails...
All the while hiding behind anonymity... Afraid to back up your stated views and musings with your name...
Put on your big boy pants and add a signature...
Let's talk about war, education, health care, and inflation... All good subjects for other threads...

...and I sleep very well without thinking about little donny and his sh**show con... :-)
pasayten
Ray Peterson
Chitta

Post by Chitta »

Ahh,the Bloomberg opinion. Why the obsession with Trump? Whatever helps you sleep at night.
Rideback

Post by Rideback »

Chitta: by all accounts the US aid to Ukraine is closer to $25 billion.
The Trump admin dropped 85,000 IRS agents and so now there aren't enough agents to go after the rich guys, case in point Trump himself.
The Infrastructure big Bill included an add of 85,000 IRS agents OVER TEN YEARS back into the IRS so that now the IRS will be capable of going after the billionaire cheaters. After all, 'the billionaires shouldn't be paying less in taxes than the average school teacher'. Case in point, Trump's tax returns showed he paid $750.00.

https://globalaffairs.org/commentary-an ... i2EALw_wcB
Chitta

Post by Chitta »

It is yet to be seen how they will waste the 80 BILLION dollars. Doesn't matter as long as the plows keep rolling and the wood keeps burning, keep the war machine churning.
pasayten

Post by pasayten »

Dang.... The contrails finally got to Chitta!!!! Somebody help him!!!!
pasayten
Ray Peterson
Chitta

Post by Chitta »

Are you playing intentionally obtuse, or are you really THAT dull? The peace loving, wise Biden admin. thinks we need to pay for 90,000 brand new ARMED IRS agents. A great use of resources on top of the 2 plus TRILLION given away to the Zelensky scam. Luckily we have zero need to fix education or health care and inflation is a non issue, soo yes, more guns and IRS agents please. Just keep them away from the precious snow us elites need to incessantly plow.
Rideback

Post by Rideback »

90,000 guns? what are you talking about?
Chitta

Post by Chitta »

Because adding 90,000 new guns to the mix is just for persuasion! Your "wisdom" is wonderful. Don't ever let a thought keep you from ski day.
PAL

Post by PAL »

Forcing on others? You are ridiculous and you know it. Don't read what we have to say. As you say, we are in an echo chamber. Fugit about us, will ya?
I know you are disgruntled and you must be lonely. And I know who you are. Sign your name, scaredy cat.
Oh yeah, back to the big lie. Believe it if you want, if it makes your day.
Pearl Cherrington
Chitta

Post by Chitta »

Again, thank you for NEVER living up to a shred of what you force on others!
just-jim

Post by just-jim »

The site for conspiracy products is hilarious - and yes, for sale!
https://dissentpins.com/collections/con ... 9675630843

They have Marjorie Taylor Greene sticker quotes, sew on patches for Jewish space lasers (you know, the lasers MTG said starts all the forest fires), stuff on chemtrail and UFO whacko stuff, etc.
1/2 of their profits support voting rights causes.
PAL

Post by PAL »

First, do we really care what Chitta says? Except for his fantastical disinformation and his, who knows what his beliefs are? and do we care? Although he is one among many.
Perhaps he is confused, perhaps he just likes to stir things up here. Does make for some excitement, no? Learn to speak his language to him. He will take it as a high compliment. And by the way...yep, I know who you are, Chitta.

Just Jim-the kit is hilarious. A great gag gift. Can that be ordered or is it only in stores?
Pearl Cherrington
Rideback

Post by Rideback »

Chitta, since you seem to have forgotten which room in your house your mirror is in, just a reminder that it is you who is not responding to the facts that are presented about the lies that were intentionally and knowingly spread about the 2020 election by the Right wing. Fox is the one caught in their lies for the moment, but Newsmax, Alex Jones, Steve Bannon, Charlie Kirk ... the whole gaggle knowingly spread the same lies and made a whole lot of money doing so. And apparently you can count yourself in as one of the suckers who fell for it.

Just a hint, the same people who lied to you about the 2020 election are now lying to you about the war in Ukraine and the Bidens. They're making just as much money off your gullability now as they were in 2020.
pasayten

Post by pasayten »

Chitta wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:58 am Rideback, you are correct, this echo chamber is exactly on par with the inbred foxtards. The difference is that they make for much better neighbors and would be able to respond directly when shown examples of hypocrisy. Keep running little clowns, run run run!
So Chitta... You never did answer my question...

Putting Biden and the Democrats aside... What do you actually think about trump and what he has done to the Republican party? Is this the party you can currently stand behind and support? trump, mccarthy, and green?
pasayten
Ray Peterson
Chitta

Post by Chitta »

Rideback, you are correct, this echo chamber is exactly on par with the inbred foxtards. The difference is that they make for much better neighbors and would be able to respond directly when shown examples of hypocrisy. Keep running little clowns, run run run!