Israel as an example

mister_coffee

Re: Israel as an example

Post by mister_coffee »

Fun CH wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:44 pm How are you going to tell who's who?
There are contexts where you could tell, I think. If I was at a bar and nobody was masked I could reasonably assume that everyone was either vaccinated or didn't care if they got covid. Immunocompromised people would be wearing masks in that context, and kids aren't generally allowed in bars.
:arrow: David Bonn :idea:
mister_coffee

Post by mister_coffee »

I can't.

It is just profoundly frustrating and I am certainly not alone in wanting to get back to "normal".

Recently I spoke to a younger, healthy woman who lives in the lower valley and is not vaccinated. Genuinely curious, I asked her why not. Her answer was that she figured that if everyone else is getting vaccinated she would be just as safe and wouldn't have to bother getting the vaccine.
:arrow: David Bonn :idea:
Fun CH

Post by Fun CH »

Quote: from David at MNBB

"I have zero problem with wearing a mask to protect unvaccinated children.

I have zero problem with wearing a mask to protect those who are unvaccinated because they are medically unable to take the vaccine.

On the other hand, I have a huge problem with wearing a mask to protect those who are not vaccinated because they chose to spoon-feed themselves a steady diet of misinformation and pseudoscience.
David Bonn"

Hope you don't mind I quoted you here.

How are you going to tell who's who?

I'm going to be wearing a N95 mask in indoor public spaces anyway from now on. I'm enjoying not catching colds and the flu.

If I could tell who's who, I'd be wearing the more comfortable mask with the exhaust value. But I can't, so I won't.

Until then I'll just hang with folks who I know are vaccinated.

It does suck though that vaccinated folks will most likely require a booster at some point because there are not enough of us carrying the water for the community as the pandamic continues.
What's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding--Nick Lowe
Can't talk to a man who don't want to understand--Carol King
Fun CH

Post by Fun CH »

New study out of Israel suggest that vaccinations are starting to loses their effectiveness at preventing covid 19 for us early Vaccinated folks in January. The good news is that the vaccine is still effective at preventing serious illness and death.

For me that means back to Covid Protocols of avoiding people indoors and wearing masks when I shop. Fortunately N95 masks are becoming available again.

The link is to charts from that study.

https://www.gov.il/BlobFolder/reports/v ... n-data.pdf
What's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding--Nick Lowe
Can't talk to a man who don't want to understand--Carol King
woodman

Post by woodman »

I recognize that the video is very long, so I want to mention an important point that was made... EUA or Emergency Use Authorization was not obtained legally, so there really is no real "authorization" because the powers that be skipped the important steps necessary in order to be able to do that. One of the criteria is that if there are other proven treatments for a disease then they can not get EUA. They have deliberately withheld the availability of these proven treatment methods, and many people suffered and died as a result. These other effective treatment methods were a threat to the jab agenda. Doctors and nurses in hospitals were held hostage to these restrictions on care. Many countries have used early at home treatment kits with great success, especially those countries that are not involved in the vaccine trial. Doctors have not been allowed to practice medicine in the way they did before Covid.. Scientists are threatened to lose their funding if they don't tow the line. It is clear to me that in the US if early at home treatment kits were available, and if these treatments were used freely by doctors from the beginning, the number of deaths and serious injury would have been reduced by atleast 90%.
woodman

Post by woodman »

alfrandell wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:59 am utube videos are not data.
you need to type.
no one here follows links to utube videos.
I'm sorry that you have been misguided. It is time to deal with the consequences of your decision. https://thehighwire.com/videos/live-fro ... dallas-tx/
woodman

Israel as an example

Post by woodman »

Is Israel the symbolic canary in the coal mine for the people of the world to wake up? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMsn0bj_P6o