Recovering from supply chain disaster

Chitta

Re: Recovering from supply chain disaster

Post by Chitta »

Says Mr. Woke while demanding life in the whitest county in the lower48 and voting for regressive taxes that take from POC more than anyone else, not to mention the freaking 95 crime bill and all the racist quips that have slipped out of Biden during accidental honesty and hot mics. Hypocrisy has become standard for those that can't get past Trump and understand the world they live in, great for growing those family trunks in white boy county. Please, please continue with the excuses, meager grasp of English and profound ignorance of history and Science. The voters will decide in time and evolution will come into play. Good luck...
Chitta

Post by Chitta »

Yep, my point exactly!
PAL

Post by PAL »

Ah Chitta it's always so refreshing to have you back.
I'm glad I know who you are.
Pearl Cherrington
Chitta

Post by Chitta »

Greatest scam Trump ever pulled, living rent free the rest of his life in Dem heads. HAHAHA
mister_coffee

Post by mister_coffee »

When in history have right-wingers not been all for sacrificing the poor and elderly? E.g. during early COVID many right-wingers publicly demanded that the elderly and poor fend for themselves while they continued to go to the gun store.
:arrow: David Bonn :idea:
Chitta

Post by Chitta »

Before sacrificing the poor and elderly to an artificial regressive energy tax, I would vote to STOP ALL oil based activity in the valley(big PUD trucks, snowmobiles, chainsaws, snow grooming, the loup, and all those evil people that just refuse to buy a new EV) and don't forget all the petroleum based gardening products. But hey, that is my fault for not being born with a trust fund and an empty head. Silly me.
Even Elon Musk is laughing at you now. See you at the polls(in your electric vehicle and three masks I'm sure)
Rideback

Post by Rideback »

You haven't read my links earlier or you'd know that Biden admin has promoted gas production, that EO to stop the opening of Alaska preserves up to drilling was blocked last June by the courts so that doesn't factor in to production.

Promoting alternative fuels that are clean, people buying electric vehicles and our govt fleets turning to EV's will bring our energy dependence in line so that we're no longer prisoners to the oil autocrats. Or do you like being a captive?
Chitta

Post by Chitta »

Sooo, in your magic economy, blocking DOMESTIC energy production(lack of issuing viable leases) has nothing at all to do with gas prices. Better tell those nasty poor people that keep complaining(and trying to sneak onto the fancy little ski trail) how wrong and evil they are(obviously ALL Trumps fault). And still the dictators are laughing all the way to the bank as Biden pushes token female positions to hide his guilt over past rape and punishment(Trump must have forced him to ram his fist up her wahoo, then punish her, bad bad bad Trump) Of course Joe has an excuse after being abused so horribly by "corn-pop".
Enjoy the great party until votes are cast and adults enter the room.
"Unsavory acronym"
Rideback

Post by Rideback »

Chitta, presidents can't push a button and control the price of oil, the economics don't work that way.
https://www.yahoo.com/video/much-does-p ... 44209.html

Keystone was designed to get oil down to refineries in the Gulf where the majority of the oil would go to foreign markets.
https://www.nrdc.org/stories/what-keystone-pipeline
PAL

Post by PAL »

Yep, it's all up to Biden, the oil companies don't have a thing to do with it. Chitta, do you do any research or reading or educationg yourself?
By the way, this is now your echo chamber too.
And, I know who you are.
Pearl Cherrington
Chitta

Post by Chitta »

Very true, Biden has kept oil prices as high as he possibly can. Exactly why Putin, Moduro and Iran are laughing all the way to the bank after playing that chump like a pawn shop fiddle.
PAL

Post by PAL »

Correct.
Pearl Cherrington
mister_coffee

Post by mister_coffee »

Keystone didn't make economic sense when so many companies that drill for oil in North America were going out of business because oil was too cheap. As has been pointed out in another thread, the markets are punishing oil companies that are trying to increase production right now.

That has nothing to do with politics and everything to do with the fact that maximizing profits for oil producers depends on keeping oil relatively expensive.
:arrow: David Bonn :idea:
Rideback

Post by Rideback »

Chitta, so what part of Russia are you from?
Chitta

Post by Chitta »

What color is the sky in a world where blocking Keystone and quashing domestic production have zero effect on oil supply? And if that were true, why bother to do it (political posturing like the mask games?)?
Having actually worked for my own money I am lucky not to live in that fairy tale. Dictators the world over love rapist Biden and his generous support.
Rideback

Post by Rideback »

Link showing gas prices by year. Low when Obama turned over WH to Trump, dropped during Covid and then went back up as the nation recovered and we ran into supply chain issues.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/204 ... ince-1990/

btw, no Trump was not in office in 2016.
pasayten

Post by pasayten »

Gaslighting may be the admin/Dem policy tactic now
No gaslighting (too expensive to waste) or dem here... Just my opinions and an ol' McCain republican tired of the Trump reality tv show and all those who drank his kool aide... :-)

trump5.png
pasayten
Ray Peterson
dorankj

Post by dorankj »

Gaslighting may be the admin/Dem policy tactic now, but you doing it is just a joke! You know Trump was in office from 2016, right?
Rideback

Post by Rideback »

Trump didn't bring gas prices down, Covid did. When Covid shut the global economy down there was simply no demand and so the market fell.
dorankj

Post by dorankj »

Putin’s Achilles heel is energy prices, who brought prices down? ‘Nough said!
Chitta

Post by Chitta »

MSM has sold you a cute fantasy, but lobotomy is too high a price for me. Luckily the aggregate votes are likely to factor in some ability at critical thought and propaganda evaluation. Please continue to push the preposterous excuses and inane drivel as it can only help come election time. Have fun at the gas pump...
Rideback

Post by Rideback »

Of course Putin 'didn't make a move under Trump'. His trolls worked hard to influence the election to get Trump in, the Rep Party platform in '16 designed by Paul Manafort included specific support for Russia's regaining Ukraine, Michael Flynn delivered to the WH the paperwork of Putin's requirements to take back Ukraine, Paul Manafort delivered to a Russian spy the insider polling of the election so it gave Putin's trolls targets. Trump himself held Ukraine hostage by holding back weapons to fight off Russia, only conceding to send them after he got caught withholding what Congress had approved.

When in office Trump (in Helsinki) sided with Putin's analysis rather than our own Intel Community. There wasn't a moment's worth of doubt that Putin succeeded in putting his puppet into the WH, there was no need for him to attack Ukraine, Trump was doing it for him. Trump weakened NATO, using Russian troll talking points during his 4 years.
Chitta

Post by Chitta »

Show me people more credible than the Behavior Panel! Psaki is not someone that I trust.
Chitta

Post by Chitta »

FACT. Putin did NOT make a move under Trump. but waited for Biden to invite him in. So you cherry pick opinions and offer nothing reliable. Anything to escape the shame of zero integrity. Election time is coming so bend over and kiss your fantasy goodbye.
You can lead a horse to water...
Rideback

Post by Rideback »

Chitta, that's quite a litany but I see you don't bother to support your claims with any kind of facts that bring reality into your opinion.

Under Trump, the debt soared $7 trillion. That was a record. He inherited a booming economy but managed to meet his claim that he was 'the king of debt'. I believed him when he told America that, why didn't you? https://www.americanprogress.org/articl ... y-in-2021/

Under the Biden admin the US has seen grown 2nd only to 1984. I've already posted a link of the Biden administration successes in the first year, they are huge.

You may think that repeating lies with no facts to back them up is somehow competing with the real facts or that repeating them so many times will somehow make them real, but reality doesn't work that way.

Trump's tariffs destroyed much of our economy, it hit the agriculture sector hard and also helped to create new partnerships between China and Russia that are impacting the supply chain issues today.