Got snow?

PAL

Re: Got snow?

Post by PAL »

The shelves at Thriftway are picked clean for sure. She said they hoped to restock today or tomorrow. Hanks was not picked clean, although items were spread out flat, not piled. Example oranges. At least shelves have something on them or did Fri.
Some of the eggs left a gap, but I found what I needed.
We can sit tight. We know food will get here. Plus, during Covid and before, we learned to keep a stock of goods. Buy stuff by the case too. Fresh produce is harder but home grown cabbage, carrots and potatoes really help.
This harkens back to when I came here in '90. Evergreen store was in Twisp at that time. No veggies in winter to speak of.
Hanks was better. We did fine. We thought that was the way it was supposed to be.
Yep, front end loader is probably going to be scheduled this week. Have to bite the bullet.
Pearl Cherrington
mister_coffee

Post by mister_coffee »

Anybody else running out of space for a truck plow and needing heavy equipment to make more room?

Something odd I've noticed: a lot of stuff is picked clean from the Thriftway. Apparently this is because the passes are closed and supplies cannot reach us. Interestingly, there were lots of videos on yootoob showing empty grocery shelves in the Seattle area as well, also because the passes are closed. So apparently we get our food from there and they get their food from here? How exactly does that work?

Apparently there are also shortages of fuel in Wenatchee. So it might be wise to keep your tank topped off for the next week or so.
:arrow: David Bonn :idea:
pasayten

Post by pasayten »

Everybody plowed out and vehicles free? Wow! It was a tough job here, but finally got all the vehicles freed of the snow. :D
pasayten
Ray Peterson
pasayten

Got snow?

Post by pasayten »

3A49864A-034E-41F3-BDE2-15A81E4FC661.jpeg
075C0902-786B-4C7A-92BE-F3A6A4C3EFC0.jpeg
DB413E0C-1C84-4A3B-81D6-921BBD099FB5.jpeg
pasayten
Ray Peterson