History of Fauci and PCR test (Beware - use your own due diligence)

Rideback

Re: History of Fauci and PCR test

Post by Rideback »

Stating that Covid is not contagious is over the top. The Omnicron variant is the 2nd most contagious virus on the planet with measles being the first. https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2 ... t-depends/

Do you know what RO is? It's pronounced R-naught and it's the mathematical reflection of how transmissible a virus is. Here's a link that can explain just how transmissible Covid is vs the flu https://www.vdh.virginia.gov/coronaviru ... veillance/

You listen to Karen Kingston? The same one that was fired by Pfizer in 1998 for spouting bs as a saleswoman? She is not a scientist. https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/graph ... -vaccines/
PAL

Post by PAL »

Glad you are taking a break Brad, because the last post is pure BS.
Pearl Cherrington
woodman

Post by woodman »

The science is never settled, but the mainstream narrative tries to convince the public that everything that doesn't agree with their narrative is "fake news" or "misinformation". Fact: SARS Cov-2 is not transmissiblable or contagious naturally from one human to another. So much for virtue signaling with masks, etc. for the greater good. It's not a thing in terms of real science. Also, it is not transferable from animal to human except when they take the engineered virus from a bat and chimerically engineer it in the laboratory. I am taking a break from posting and do other things...

"THE VIRUS IS IN THE VACCINE" - Karen Kingston Reports
Tuesday, February 1, 2022 7:08

Karen Kingston tells us how a bio-chemical weapon has been engineered to impersonate a so-called “virus”.

Kingston explains how “the virus is in the vaccine”.

Since students of the “Terrain” reject virus, or Germ theory, Kingston’s explanation resonates.

Kingston uses the word “virus” but her explanation more accurately describes an mRNA bio-agent of “genetic manipulation

Kingston’s description is therefore, consistent with the Terrain and demonstrates how the debunked Germ theory continues to fail in it’s propagandized role as an agent of transmissible infection.

Full interview
https://tinyurl.com/2p8wddjj

https://beforeitsnews.com/health/2022/0 ... HwnJoCrjMY
Last edited by woodman on Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rideback

Post by Rideback »

Skepticism is in the family of opinion. Commenters on a you tube posting that express skepticism without taking the next step and verifying with medical knowledge remain irrelevant in the world where one searches for truth. Joe Rogan makes a living at using skepticism to mislead people. A good living since Spotify contracted to pay him $100 million for his opinions and skepticism which he readily admitted Monday are not akin to scientific research and because of his lack of scientific training he's often wrong. His 'wrong' is how he makes money because he has 11 million listeners who no longer understand that he's just a guy, who uses his stand up comic training to suck them into his skepticism and then happily cash his check.

It just boggles the mind that a stand up comic is who people rush to follow vs a life long scientist who follows scientific methodology.
woodman

Post by woodman »

Mickey M. wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:12 pm I'm starting to see the problem. Those comments on YouTube are only opinion based upon the commenters bias.

Lets start with what is and is not a fact.

"I wrote this post."

That is a fact.

"The post that I wrote is perfect."

That is opinion.

Further reading.

Knowing the difference between facts and opinions - BMCC

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... y4sWd3scBW
Correlation does not prove causation is another assertion that may be helpful. Regarding the YT video and comments, when you have 100 comments that are skeptical, and just one in support of the narrative, an inquiring mind would want to do further research to find out the truth. Why would the person who posted a short video have more cred than the 100 people who commented? In my world if you get enough anecdotal evidence it begins to look more and more like a clear picture is emerging. At the very least the NYT failed to report the facts on a former employee and that is irresponsible reporting. That's a fact in my world. As I said weeks ago, you can bet the NYT would have made it abundantly clear in their reporting if he had tested positive for Covid.... That is my opinion.
woodman

Post by woodman »

Rideback wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:37 pm NYT Editor Carlos Tejada had a heart attack. He was not suffering from any underlying condition and his family are not claiming any connection to the vaccination he received.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4uDc87lQ3s
I think it would be instructive to read the comments on that YT video. Every comment that I read expressed skepticism over this narrative. People who comment on YT videos like this one could fall on either side on whether this story was handled correctly, and if the narrative is correct or not, so I wonder why virtually every comment indicates that transparency was lacking at the very least. Here is an example in the first comment from that video.

"It's not about jumping to the conclusion that the shot definitely killed him.

It's about questioning and investigating a potential connection to a health risk that is even documented by the CDC.

The fact that you dismiss this potential, and even go so far as to tell people they are mentally ill for questioning, shows that you are trying to manipulate people's open minds, and gaslighting the issue altogether."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgR6ofXLLkk

The New York Times, Mr. Tejada’s former employer, wrote about his death on December 22. Of course said story completely omitted the fact that Mr. Tejada had a heart attack and died just hours after the Moderna “booster” injection. It was a golden opportunity for a real journalist at the newspaper to write about the undeniable cardiac issues associated with mRNA injections after losing one of their own. But the New York Times and all other mainstream media might as well admit that they are owned and operated by Pfizer, Moderna, et al.
Last edited by woodman on Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
woodman

Post by woodman »

The science shows that this is a deliberate strategy, and it's not about $, although Pfizer and Moderna are making incredible profits. Here is Dr. Michael Yeadon, one of the most level headed scientists there is...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/UlgbVEzF1UYe/
Rideback

Post by Rideback »

your 'Dr' is no longer a doctor. He has a long and storied career as a conspiracy theorist. His character is not something you should rely on. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vernon_Coleman
woodman

Post by woodman »

Rideback wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:21 pm Woodman, it's a mystery to me why you don't take 30 seconds and type Fact Check Dr. Vernon Coleman into your browser. You might come up with this: https://www.reuters.com/article/factche ... SL1N2SL1ME

After the above article there were 20,000 other articles on his disinformation and of course the bundles of money that he's making off of selling his How to Boost Your Immune System.

Why is that you are willing to research on Covid only until you find a conspiracy?
As far as I'm concerned he personifies integrity. Does he look like somebody who would promote a fake news agenda to fatten his wallet? Maybe it is you who is promoting pfake pfacts. Somebody pointed out that they read the NY Times regularly, and he said that they are an impartial and honest news source. I immediately discovered that the deputy editor for the asian division of NYT passed away at 48 years old right after getting his booster, and the NYT failed to mention to the public (who they are supposed to serve) that minor detail in the write-up which also was not on the front page. I replied that you can bet the NYT would have revealed if the unfortunate editor had "Covid". I'm not saying a cause and effect relationship existed, but to omit an import piece of info. like that is obviously an example of sins of omission. How come nobody else on this BB discovered this info.? That's not fake news, and as far as I'm concerned it speaks volumes about NYT, and who controls their news reporting.
Rideback

Post by Rideback »

Woodman, it's a mystery to me why you don't take 30 seconds and type Fact Check Dr. Vernon Coleman into your browser. You might come up with this: https://www.reuters.com/article/factche ... SL1N2SL1ME

After the above article there were 20,000 other articles on his disinformation and of course the bundles of money that he's making off of selling his How to Boost Your Immune System.

Why is that you are willing to research on Covid only until you find a conspiracy?
woodman

Post by woodman »

Here is the infamous old man in a chair...

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/the-wake ... pKZ6B.html
woodman

Post by woodman »

People should be pondering who controls the MSM, and think about how all pervasive this effect is on their psyches. It is instructive to watch any of the advertisements for drugs on TV. Did you know that you can get treatment for a condition called bent carrot, or dry eye? LOL

Last year I read that the FDA had discovered that J&J had a suntan lotion or some sort of skin care product on the market that had benzene in it which is a known carcinogen, and the product or products were promptly removed from the shelves. J&J must have known that sooner or later the product would be pulled from the market, and maybe the FDA knows the game, and they let the product be marketed until the time was right. J&J makes a calculated decision knowing that it is just the cost of doing business, and the FDA plays the role of enforcer, but is it all just choreographed? J&J scientists simply didn't know that benzene is carcinogenic??? The irony of selling a skin care product that has a known carcinogen in it is not lost on me.
pasayten

Post by pasayten »

Brad... Where and why do you spend the time to find and post this stuff? I can never get thru 30 or 60 seconds before I start chuckling and shake my head in disbelief... These people are just plain nuts... Now you need one to tie Covid to contrails... :-)
pasayten
Ray Peterson
woodman

Post by woodman »

"RAP BATTLE" between 2 women. A good beat with a good ending...

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/vaxxer-v ... 8hZga.html
Fun CH

Post by Fun CH »

woodman wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:14 am
pasayten wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:18 am Well Brad... I will say one thing... You are very dedicated and consistant with your fake science posts and opinions... :D
Don't cry over spilt PASTEURIZED milk! If one person learns that pasteurized milk does not do a body good, and then begins to question other conventions and traditions of men it will be well worth my time. Thank You...
you are free to believe as you wish, but why do you feel the need to preach this anti-anti to others?
What's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding--Nick Lowe
Can't talk to a man who don't want to understand--Carol King
Rideback

Post by Rideback »

There is no evidence that Louis Pasteur said anything of the kind, this is one of the germ theory denier & anti vaxer myths.
https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/germ-t ... -pandemic/
woodman

Post by woodman »

pasayten wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:18 am Well Brad... I will say one thing... You are very dedicated and consistant with your fake science posts and opinions... :D
Don't cry over spilt PASTEURIZED milk! If one person learns that pasteurized milk does not do a body good, and then begins to question other conventions and traditions of men it will be well worth my time. Thank You...
pasayten

Post by pasayten »

Well Brad... I will say one thing... You are very dedicated and consistant with your fake science posts and opinions... :D
pasayten
Ray Peterson
woodman

Post by woodman »

This ties in very much so with the virus mania that many people are captured by these days, although most consumers don't make the connection, hence we continue to stumble... All in my own words:

Another lie from antiquity hiding in plain sight: Louis Pasteur from the 19th century who was considered the father of germ "theory" recanted his whole life's work on his death bed when he said, "The germ is nothing, the terrain is everything." Based largely on the false foundation of his life's work we have become a nation of germophobes. If Louis were alive today he would not approve of PASTEURIZED milk. Imagine that! His journals and diary were kept secret until recently. Dr. Tom Cowan says he wouldn't give pasteurized milk to his worst enemy. He says if you drink milk, which he does not do anymore, you should drink raw milk. Raw milk actually tastes good! What is most ice cream made from?? If you drink pasteurized milk perhaps you have already lost the battle. Besides the dairy industry uses cruel practices on cows. I'm glad when I hear another of their dairies is going out of business. I don't do much dairy at all personally. Who still drinks pasteurized milk? Germophobes are afraid of the bacteria that may kill you!!!!! Social engineering maybe???? What industries have made $ off creating a fear of germs? Lysol comes to mind as a biggie. Common sense tells you that you don't want your kids to breathe that shihtzu! Perhaps you should rethink that next container of Haagen Dazz as well...

If they sterilize the environment maybe humans will become sterile ized.
Last edited by woodman on Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rideback

Post by Rideback »

NYT Editor Carlos Tejada had a heart attack. He was not suffering from any underlying condition and his family are not claiming any connection to the vaccination he received.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4uDc87lQ3s
woodman

Post by woodman »

I heard yesterday that the editor for the asian division of the New York Times newspaper has passed away after a brief illness at 48 years old. It happened just a short time after he got the jab. I imagine it would be on the front page.

He was the deputy asia editor. Maybe it is just background as they say, in other words, just coincidence.
" The write-up from the so-called newspaper of record contains no mention of a vaccine issue, however, which perhaps is hardly a surprise in that the corporate media establishment has monolithically adopted a pro-vaccine editorial policy, including frowning upon even those who raise good-faith questions or merely seek additional information about safety or efficacy."

It should be no surprise that there was no mention in the NY times write up that he had just gotten the booster shot. What a bunch of great journalists they have over there. His own newspaper that he had been an editor for failed him even in his obituary. You can bet they would have mentioned if he had "Covid". Sins of omission by professional journalists is basically a lie, or worse.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/12/27 ... t-1180687/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/5hghq6TR ... hOWZ_ZcODk
woodman

Post by woodman »

Alf is doing a type of modeling now for individuals like me. He is telling you that I will continue to post a certain number of times, and I will not stop. How does he know this? He doesn't seem to trust individuals to make up their own minds without his coaching. Is this a sort of surreptitious fear mongering of the masses? He is predicting my next move. I guess I should feel special. He may be wildly inaccurate in his modeling of my future movements as Neil Ferguson from The Royal College of London was in March of 2020 which triggered a worldwide panic unnecessarily.

Build it and they will come. A cryptic message that the tide is shifting.
PAL

Post by PAL »

Sure it's not...wokey, wokey?
Pearl Cherrington