History of Fauci and PCR test (Beware - use your own due diligence)

woodman

Re: History of Fauci and PCR test

Post by woodman »

PAL wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:18 pm Typhoid Mary. Actually she claimed she never had it, but evey where she went, cooking, people became ill.
woodman wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 2:58 pm
Rideback wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:37 pm A good piece from LA Times on impact of being vaccinated, California specific but makes the point.

'Good evening. I’m Karen Kaplan, and it’s Tuesday, Feb. 1. Here’s the latest on what’s happening with the coronavirus in California and beyond.

Considering how readily the Omicron variant spreads, a lot of people have been wondering whether COVID-19 vaccines are still of any use. To answer this question, let’s take a look at the COVID-19 death tolls in Southern California and the San Francisco Bay Area.

The southern part of the state recorded more than 2,400 COVID-19 deaths in January, when Omicron dominated the coronavirus landscape. That’s equivalent to 10.6 deaths per 100,000 residents.

The Bay Area, meanwhile, had just over 300 COVID-19 deaths last month. That works out to 3.7 deaths per 100,000 residents.

What accounts for the fact that the COVID-19 death rate was nearly three times higher in Southern California than in the Bay Area? Vaccines.

“Because of our high vaccine rate, and because of our booster rate, we are not in a situation like other parts of the country that have lower vaccination rates, where there are very high numbers of death, where they’re not able to staff their hospitals adequately,” Dr. Grant Colfax, San Francisco’s director of health, said at a recent Board of Supervisors meeting.

He’s not the only one who thinks vaccines deserve the credit, my colleagues Rong-Gong Lin II and Luke Money report.

The difference in death rates in the two parts of the state “can largely be accounted for by these important differences in percent [of people] vaccinated and boosted,” said Dr. Eric Topol, director of the Scripps Research Translational Institute in La Jolla. “Undoubtedly, other factors contribute, but their impact is likely much less.”

A man in glasses, plastic gloves and mask administers an inoculation to a woman in a mask.
Ivonn Cruz gets a shot of COVID-19 vaccine from Micheal Federico at the First African Methodist Episcopal Church in Los Angeles. (Francine Orr / Los Angeles Times)
In Los Angeles County, 69.8% of all residents are fully vaccinated, and 46.4% of them have gotten a booster shot, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. In Orange County, those figures are 69.8% and 50.2%. They’re lower in San Diego County and the Inland Empire — only 56.7% of Riverside residents and 55.6% of those in San Bernardino County are fully vaccinated, CDC data show.

Travel north a few hundred miles and you’ll find that 82% of San Franciscans are fully vaccinated and 63.9% of them are boosted. In Santa Clara County, the most populous county in the Bay Area, 84.1% are fully vaccinated and 57.9% of them are boosted.

With higher vaccination and booster rates, the Bay Area experienced fewer coronavirus cases in January, and that lower case rate resulted in a lower COVID-19 death rate, said Dr. Robert Kim-Farley, an epidemiologist at UCLA.

This shouldn’t be all that surprising. Health officials and other experts have told us a time or two that the best way to reduce one’s risk of developing a severe — or fatal — case of COVID-19 is to get up to date with COVID-19 vaccinations. In early January, Californians who were unvaccinated were 6.9 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 and 16.9 times more likely to die of the disease compared with Californians who were fully vaccinated, according to the state Department of Public Health.

And compared with Californians who are fully vaccinated and boosted, those who are unvaccinated are 22 times more likely to die of COVID-19, the health department says.

A team from the L.A. County Department of Public Health published a report Tuesday in the CDC’s Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report that compared COVID-19 hospitalization rates among unvaccinated, vaccinated and vaccinated-and-boosted residents. If you look at Figure 1, you’ll see a graph that shows hospitalizations have always been higher for unvaccinated individuals, but the gap took off like a hockey stick about a week after Omicron became the dominant coronavirus strain.

Here’s another way of looking at it: If everyone in L.A. County had been up to date with their vaccinations and boosters, the number of hospitalized COVID-19 patients during the Omicron wave through mid-January would have been 98% lower than it actually was, according to modeling estimates from researchers at USC. Surely, that would have translated into many fewer deaths as well.

By the numbers
California cases and deaths as of 5:35 p.m. on Tuesday:

As of Feb. 1, California has recorded 8.385,920 coronavirus cases and 79,284 COVID-19 deaths.
Track California’s coronavirus spread and vaccination efforts — including the latest numbers and how they break down — with our graphics.
I found a video interview with Karen Kaplan from March of 2020. I am not trying to be disrespectful, but I watched this 14 minute video, and she really lacks credibility as far as I'm concerned. This was early on when the paranoia was really high so she is broadcasting that paranoia talking about how we should try not to touch our faces so much, and that we should wash our hands all the time. She describes how she washes her hands so often that her hands are raw from it. I believe hand washing for 20 seconds is a great practice, so I wouldn't dispute that although I avoid the alcohol based antibiotic purell type cleaners. She is just parroting what the msm, and The LA Times allows her to say... She is the science and medicine editor, so she is captured by whatever content that the LA Times allows her to share. It's interesting to me to see how crazy things were back then in terms of germophobia. I can imagine her having a changing room of her own in the house, and wiping down all surfaces, groceries, etc. when shopping. I went through those mental gymnastics in my mind early on, but when you think about grocery shopping for example, if you are worried about other people touching your groceries, what about the people who had to put them on the shelves? I guess she went through the whole ritual of wiping down all the groceries when she got home until she finally realized it was just stupid. She makes a nice 6 figure income so she has to play by the censorship rules. When she mentions that in Wuhan out of the first 45,000 people who were tested for coronavirus infection 81% of the cases were mild, 14% were serious, and 5% were severe. She says that 2 1/2% died, and she qualifies what she says that the pool of people in Wuhan who would have tested positive were not tested, so she says that if more people were tested the percentage of serious and severe cases and deaths would have decreased. I realize that Wuhan has a lot of air pollution, and that respiratory diseases have always been common, as well I think about how the 5G grid was turned on there. I wonder how many deaths happen on average in Wuhan which is a city of 10M or in a province of 60M people. What if they tested 10% or 1M people in the city of Wuhan in that time period? As she said if the testing sample included more people the percentages of illness would get lower. Instead of 81% it would likely approach 95% of those tested having mild symptoms. This is why many experts have determined that this is a "casedemic".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVom3XoG770
woodman

Post by woodman »

Rideback wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:37 pm A good piece from LA Times on impact of being vaccinated, California specific but makes the point.

'Good evening. I’m Karen Kaplan, and it’s Tuesday, Feb. 1. Here’s the latest on what’s happening with the coronavirus in California and beyond.

Considering how readily the Omicron variant spreads, a lot of people have been wondering whether COVID-19 vaccines are still of any use. To answer this question, let’s take a look at the COVID-19 death tolls in Southern California and the San Francisco Bay Area.

The southern part of the state recorded more than 2,400 COVID-19 deaths in January, when Omicron dominated the coronavirus landscape. That’s equivalent to 10.6 deaths per 100,000 residents.

The Bay Area, meanwhile, had just over 300 COVID-19 deaths last month. That works out to 3.7 deaths per 100,000 residents.

What accounts for the fact that the COVID-19 death rate was nearly three times higher in Southern California than in the Bay Area? Vaccines.

“Because of our high vaccine rate, and because of our booster rate, we are not in a situation like other parts of the country that have lower vaccination rates, where there are very high numbers of death, where they’re not able to staff their hospitals adequately,” Dr. Grant Colfax, San Francisco’s director of health, said at a recent Board of Supervisors meeting.

He’s not the only one who thinks vaccines deserve the credit, my colleagues Rong-Gong Lin II and Luke Money report.

The difference in death rates in the two parts of the state “can largely be accounted for by these important differences in percent [of people] vaccinated and boosted,” said Dr. Eric Topol, director of the Scripps Research Translational Institute in La Jolla. “Undoubtedly, other factors contribute, but their impact is likely much less.”

A man in glasses, plastic gloves and mask administers an inoculation to a woman in a mask.
Ivonn Cruz gets a shot of COVID-19 vaccine from Micheal Federico at the First African Methodist Episcopal Church in Los Angeles. (Francine Orr / Los Angeles Times)
In Los Angeles County, 69.8% of all residents are fully vaccinated, and 46.4% of them have gotten a booster shot, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. In Orange County, those figures are 69.8% and 50.2%. They’re lower in San Diego County and the Inland Empire — only 56.7% of Riverside residents and 55.6% of those in San Bernardino County are fully vaccinated, CDC data show.

Travel north a few hundred miles and you’ll find that 82% of San Franciscans are fully vaccinated and 63.9% of them are boosted. In Santa Clara County, the most populous county in the Bay Area, 84.1% are fully vaccinated and 57.9% of them are boosted.

With higher vaccination and booster rates, the Bay Area experienced fewer coronavirus cases in January, and that lower case rate resulted in a lower COVID-19 death rate, said Dr. Robert Kim-Farley, an epidemiologist at UCLA.

This shouldn’t be all that surprising. Health officials and other experts have told us a time or two that the best way to reduce one’s risk of developing a severe — or fatal — case of COVID-19 is to get up to date with COVID-19 vaccinations. In early January, Californians who were unvaccinated were 6.9 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 and 16.9 times more likely to die of the disease compared with Californians who were fully vaccinated, according to the state Department of Public Health.

And compared with Californians who are fully vaccinated and boosted, those who are unvaccinated are 22 times more likely to die of COVID-19, the health department says.

A team from the L.A. County Department of Public Health published a report Tuesday in the CDC’s Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report that compared COVID-19 hospitalization rates among unvaccinated, vaccinated and vaccinated-and-boosted residents. If you look at Figure 1, you’ll see a graph that shows hospitalizations have always been higher for unvaccinated individuals, but the gap took off like a hockey stick about a week after Omicron became the dominant coronavirus strain.

Here’s another way of looking at it: If everyone in L.A. County had been up to date with their vaccinations and boosters, the number of hospitalized COVID-19 patients during the Omicron wave through mid-January would have been 98% lower than it actually was, according to modeling estimates from researchers at USC. Surely, that would have translated into many fewer deaths as well.

By the numbers

As of Feb. 1, California has recorded 8.385,920 coronavirus cases and 79,284 COVID-19 deaths.
Track California’s coronavirus spread and vaccination efforts — including the latest numbers and how they break down — with our graphics.
I found a video interview with Karen Kaplan from March of 2020. I am not trying to be disrespectful, but I watched this 14 minute video, and she really lacks credibility as far as I'm concerned. This was early on when the paranoia was really high so she is broadcasting that paranoia talking about how we should try not to touch our faces so much, and that we should wash our hands all the time. She describes how she washes her hands so often that her hands are raw from it. I believe hand washing for 20 seconds is a great practice, so I wouldn't dispute that although I avoid the alcohol based antibiotic purell type cleaners. She is just parroting what the msm, and The LA Times allows her to say... She is the science and medicine editor, so she is captured by whatever content that the LA Times allows her to share. It's interesting to me to see how crazy things were back then in terms of germophobia. I can imagine her having a changing room of her own in the house, and wiping down all surfaces, groceries, etc. when shopping. I went through those mental gymnastics in my mind early on, but when you think about grocery shopping for example, if you are worried about other people touching your groceries, what about the people who had to put them on the shelves? I guess she went through the whole ritual of wiping down all the groceries when she got home until she finally realized it was just stupid. She makes a nice 6 figure income so she has to play by the censorship rules. When she mentions that in Wuhan out of the first 45,000 people who were tested for coronavirus infection 81% of the cases were mild, 14% were serious, and 5% were severe. She says that 2 1/2% died, and she qualifies what she says that the pool of people in Wuhan who would have tested positive were not tested, so she says that if more people were tested the percentage of serious and severe cases and deaths would have decreased. I realize that Wuhan has a lot of air pollution, and that respiratory diseases have always been common, as well I think about how the 5G grid was turned on there. I wonder how many deaths happen on average in Wuhan which is a city of 10M or in a province of 60M people. What if they tested 10% or 1M people in the city of Wuhan in that time period? As she said if the testing sample included more people the percentages of illness would get lower. Instead of 81% it would likely approach 95% of those tested having mild symptoms. This is why many experts have determined that this is a "casedemic".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVom3XoG770
Rideback

Post by Rideback »

Dr. Samantha Bailey: fact checked. Just once it would do you well to check on your sources.

https://factcheck.afp.com/new-zealand-d ... ed-youtube
PAL

Post by PAL »

How do you explain the almost 901,000 deaths from Covid in the US? I know you will say that this is an inflated figure and all these people did not die of Covid. Maybe a few didn't, but the large majority did and still are. This is not a small number of people to die in 2 yrs.
"2 attractive women" debating. Is this a turn on for you? Kind of like mud wrestling?
Pearl Cherrington
woodman

Post by woodman »

Rideback wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:20 am Woodman, your comment is a good example of what happens when someone cherry picks. The fact checker was simply doing due diligence and putting the remark into context, which was that he was referring to HIV. To expand the comment the way that you're doing would lead to someone claiming that 'anything' could test positive. Really? As in tetanus? Ebola? Context is everything for all comments.

Everybody gets suckered from time to time; unfortunately we're living in a time where the internet and you tube has given a golden opportunity to the con men and grifters and turned them into super rich. It pays to learn who is asking these conspiracy questions. Meanwhile, there are real life super heroes in science, like Dr. Charity Dean.

My favorite quote of hers: 'Men like that always underestimate me,' she said 'They think my spirit animal is a bunny and it's a fucking dragon.'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNXMNv6ilPI
Being what many on this BB would call a "conspiracy theorist" then it won't surprise you when I say that welding and bolting doors shut to keep people in was theater and had no real value since my research shows that there is no "viral" spread, and that the officials behind the scenes in Wuhan knew this "virus" did not have any potential to become a pandemic, and it never did become a pandemic IMO. The police doing the enforcement, and those enforcing the strict lockdowns may have believed this was a dangerous, contagious pandemic too, but I am an entrenched "conspiracy guy" who thinks that I have studied the nuts and bolts of this thing. In one of the videos I posted it was pointed out that there were 13 hospitalized people in Wuhan due to the "outbreak" who were tracked, and during their hospital stay they all had as many as 600 contacts each and not one person in contact with any of them got sick. I admire the zeal ofDr. Dean's to do the right thing, but my personal belief is that enormous unnecessary harm was done in California due to Lockdowns that she supported. She obviously believes the propaganda, but I prefer to go with Dr. Sam Bailey's point of view. Wouldn't it be great if 2 attractive women who claim to know this stuff could actually have a debate? It will never happen because Dr. Dean has sold out to an agenda, and the people she surrounds herself wouldn't let her have a debate even if she wanted to. Do you think we can look forward to Joe Rogan hosting a debate between an establishment scientist and Dr. Malone or Dr Peter McCullough? It would be great, but it's not going to happen. One side has actual science, and the other side has censorship...
woodman

Post by woodman »

Dr Sam Bailey talks about the problems with the PCR test.

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/covid-19 ... myuSF.html
Rideback

Post by Rideback »

Woodman, your comment is a good example of what happens when someone cherry picks. The fact checker was simply doing due diligence and putting the remark into context, which was that he was referring to HIV. To expand the comment the way that you're doing would lead to someone claiming that 'anything' could test positive. Really? As in tetanus? Ebola? Context is everything for all comments.

Everybody gets suckered from time to time; unfortunately we're living in a time where the internet and you tube has given a golden opportunity to the con men and grifters and turned them into super rich. It pays to learn who is asking these conspiracy questions. Meanwhile, there are real life super heroes in science, like Dr. Charity Dean.

My favorite quote of hers: 'Men like that always underestimate me,' she said 'They think my spirit animal is a bunny and it's a fucking dragon.'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNXMNv6ilPI
pasayten

Post by pasayten »

I am just glad that Brad is a minority view/opinion... Otherwise there would be no hope for this country in getting past this pandemic... Fully vaxed and proud of it!!! :-)
pasayten
Ray Peterson
woodman

Post by woodman »

Rideback wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:22 pm So you do know that Kary Mullis died in '19 before the pandemic arrived, right? The grifters have a great time rewriting his history and what he's said though. https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/fac ... 198197002/
This is what I mean by getting stuck in the weeds. I know that he passed away in August 2019 which is suspicious since I'm sure that just as he said that his PCR test was being misused in the HIV/Aids epidemic, he would have protested about it being used for coronavirus. I have to remind myself that the test is supposed to detect coronavirus, which they say is the virus that causes Covid-19. They say you can have "coronavirus" and have no symptoms ,and when you get the disease they are calling that Covid-19. Just because you test positive for it does not mean you are sick, and the deception goes much deeper than that. This is basically the same playbook they used for HIV/AIDS only this is on steroids. Here is an excerpt from your "fact checker" that can easily be debunked using common sense science that you can get from Dr. Peter McCollough:

"A Jan. 11 Facebook post with more than 300 interactions claims Mullis said, "Anyone can test positive for practically anything with a PCR test, if you run it long enough with PCR if you do it well, you can find almost anything in anybody. It doesn’t tell you that you’re sick.

"Fact-checking organizations debunked similar versions of this claim in November 2020, but the quote continues to make the rounds on social media without proper context. While Mullis made the statement attributed to him, he was speaking about how he opposed using PCR tests to detect HIV, not COVID-19."

This "Fact checker" is spreading lies...Mullis said what they claimed he said verbatim. I repeat, he said, "Anyone can test positive for practically anything with a PCR test, if you run it long enough with PCR and you do it well, you can find anything in anybody. It doesn't tell you that you are sick." You can find him on video saying this so these aren't just claims made by others.

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/dr-mccul ... bog8R.html

At 11:11 she says some interesting things ...

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/david-ic ... qPA5M.html
Rideback

Post by Rideback »

A good piece from LA Times on impact of being vaccinated, California specific but makes the point.

By the numbers

Rideback

Post by Rideback »

So you do know that Kary Mullis died in '19 before the pandemic arrived, right? The grifters have a great time rewriting his history and what he's said though. https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/fac ... 198197002/
PAL

Post by PAL »

Typhoid Mary. Actually she claimed she never had it, but evey where she went, cooking, people became ill.
Pearl Cherrington
woodman

Post by woodman »

Mickey M. wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:23 pm "In his speech, Yeadon says his “favourite lie” is that people can transmit the virus without any symptoms, adding: “I would say it’s somewhere between rare and doesn’t happen.”

But a report from the United States’ Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in March this year estimated that 50% of COVID-19 transmission happens before people develop symptoms, while 30% of infected people stay symptom-free (here). Another from January 2021, published in the JAMA Network medical journal, judged that 59% of COVID-19 transmission could be from asymptomatic cases (here).

Experts at Meedan’s Health Desk, a group of public health scientists working to tackle medical misinformation online, said that symptom-free people can spread COVID-19 and have about the same amount of virus as people with symptoms"
I would that if you ask any doctor/MD who is not under the spell of the AMA, CDC,FDA,NIH, and who is not afraid of being ostracized would tell you that prior to 2020 that a person who is asymptomatic would be considered a healthy person. Of course if an examination is done and nothing is found I suppose that if the patient complains about a symptom that is not readily apparent, then the doctor might do a blood test, and if that test is negative the person would be given a clean bill of health. Coronavirus has highlighted this new idea that a completely healthy person can harbor a deadly virus.

This practice has been used for the diagnosis of HIV/AIDS beginning in the early '80's though, so it does have a precedent. They used a PCR test that is unreliable to diagnose perfectly healthy people first in the US, then later in Africa.
woodman

Post by woodman »

Rideback wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:35 pm your 'Dr' is no longer a doctor. He has a long and storied career as a conspiracy theorist. His character is not something you should rely on. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vernon_Coleman
But you rely on Flip-flop Fauci. Many conservatives describe him as the ultimate grifter like the Barker from the old west who sold an elixir for what ails you, and would leave town before his rhetoric or his "elixir" could be questioned. Why doesn't Fauci clarify the science as he sees it and have debates with all these conspiracy theorists promoting "misinformation"? I'm sure that if anybody from your side provided a convincing argument in a debate people like myself would stop making noise. At the very beginning of this thread I describe how Kary Mullis said that he challenged Fauci many times to have a debate , and he was invited to have that debate in front of the student body by the president of UNC, but Fauci would not debate. Kary Mullis is far from being a grifter. He said that Tony Fauci argues from authority.
woodman

Post by woodman »

Rideback wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:23 pm There is no evidence that Louis Pasteur said anything of the kind, this is one of the germ theory denier & anti vaxer myths.
https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/germ-t ... -pandemic/
From my perspective the germ theory model is failing. Have you ever pondered why it is still called a theory? How come it is not called the germ postulate or germ proof?
woodman

Post by woodman »

Rideback wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:37 pm NYT Editor Carlos Tejada had a heart attack. He was not suffering from any underlying condition and his family are not claiming any connection to the vaccination he received.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4uDc87lQ3s
It may be instructive to read the comments and do a Duckduckgo search and maybe you can come up with an unbiased fact based rendering of his story. Of course the whole booster story could have been perpetrated by the lamestream media to create confusion. I don't think the guy on this YT video is very trustworthy... Tejada's wife may not have overtly mentioned the details of his death or any causative factors, and that is understandable that she may not want to be target of controversy, but the NYT has no excuse for omitting the fact that he had just gotten his booster shot a day earlier.
woodman

Post by woodman »

Mickey M. wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:49 pm download (16).jpeg Woodman will buy into any cockamamie idea as long as it supports his anti-vaxxer narrative. Facts are of no concern to that narrative.
From my research it appears that herd immunity was a description of what happens naturally without the jab after a certain percentage of people get a contagious disease. I am not necessarily in agreement that herd immunity is even a real thing even if you were talking about enough people getting the wild virus, but it seems obvious to me that the original meaning of herd immunity rooted in observations of wild virus spread was hijacked by the vaxx industry.
woodman

Post by woodman »

Why is this happening to footballers? It may be helpful to read the YT comments as well...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpD-qLuCW6M
Rideback

Post by Rideback »

Woodman; your Dr Michael Yeadon is also a quack, zero level headed about him which is why he is a favorite on Steve Bannon's show.

https://www.reuters.com/article/factche ... SL1N2S72HQ
'In the US no child has died from a vaccine but over 600 have died from Covid'

Wikipedia lists his current disinformation:
COVID-19 misinformation
See also: COVID-19 misinformation and COVID-19 vaccine misinformation and hesitancy
Yeadon falsely claimed that the COVID-19 pandemic in the United Kingdom was "effectively over" in October 2020,[17][18] that there would be no "second wave" of infections,[6][19] and that healthy people could not spread the SARS-CoV-2 virus.[1][20] He has claimed without evidence that COVID-19 vaccines were unnecessary,[21][20][19] unsafe,[1][22] and could cause infertility in women.[1][6][23] In a letter to the European Medicines Agency, Yeadon and the German physician Wolfgang Wodarg called for all vaccine trials to be stopped, falsely suggesting[24][25][26][27] that mRNA vaccines could target the syncytin-1 protein needed for placenta formation.[28][a] In an interview with political strategist Steve Bannon, Yeadon falsely asserted that children were "50 times more likely to be killed by the COVID vaccines than the virus itself", citing a high number of events following COVID-19 vaccination reported on the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) database.[32][33][3] The US Centers for Disease Control, which operates the database, cautions that such reports are not verified and do not prove that vaccines caused any given adverse event.[32][33] Yeadon has also discouraged COVID-19 lockdowns and the use of face masks despite evidence for their effectiveness.[22] A Telegram account under his name has promoted the unfounded claim that the vaccines cause recipients to become magnetic.[14] Several of Yeadon's claims have been amplified on social media.[1][6][34][32][17][29]

And I'll ask again, why are you drawn to the grifters?
Rideback

Post by Rideback »

Already debunked your youtube source. I wonder why you find the grifters so appealing?
Rideback

Post by Rideback »

Stating that Covid is not contagious is over the top. The Omnicron variant is the 2nd most contagious virus on the planet with measles being the first. https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2 ... t-depends/

Do you know what RO is? It's pronounced R-naught and it's the mathematical reflection of how transmissible a virus is. Here's a link that can explain just how transmissible Covid is vs the flu https://www.vdh.virginia.gov/coronaviru ... veillance/

You listen to Karen Kingston? The same one that was fired by Pfizer in 1998 for spouting bs as a saleswoman? She is not a scientist. https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/graph ... -vaccines/
PAL

Post by PAL »

Glad you are taking a break Brad, because the last post is pure BS.
Pearl Cherrington
woodman

Post by woodman »

The science is never settled, but the mainstream narrative tries to convince the public that everything that doesn't agree with their narrative is "fake news" or "misinformation". Fact: SARS Cov-2 is not transmissiblable or contagious naturally from one human to another. So much for virtue signaling with masks, etc. for the greater good. It's not a thing in terms of real science. Also, it is not transferable from animal to human except when they take the engineered virus from a bat and chimerically engineer it in the laboratory. I am taking a break from posting and do other things...

"THE VIRUS IS IN THE VACCINE" - Karen Kingston Reports
Tuesday, February 1, 2022 7:08

Karen Kingston tells us how a bio-chemical weapon has been engineered to impersonate a so-called “virus”.

Kingston explains how “the virus is in the vaccine”.

Since students of the “Terrain” reject virus, or Germ theory, Kingston’s explanation resonates.

Kingston uses the word “virus” but her explanation more accurately describes an mRNA bio-agent of “genetic manipulation

Kingston’s description is therefore, consistent with the Terrain and demonstrates how the debunked Germ theory continues to fail in it’s propagandized role as an agent of transmissible infection.

Full interview
https://tinyurl.com/2p8wddjj

https://beforeitsnews.com/health/2022/0 ... HwnJoCrjMY
Last edited by woodman on Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rideback

Post by Rideback »

Skepticism is in the family of opinion. Commenters on a you tube posting that express skepticism without taking the next step and verifying with medical knowledge remain irrelevant in the world where one searches for truth. Joe Rogan makes a living at using skepticism to mislead people. A good living since Spotify contracted to pay him $100 million for his opinions and skepticism which he readily admitted Monday are not akin to scientific research and because of his lack of scientific training he's often wrong. His 'wrong' is how he makes money because he has 11 million listeners who no longer understand that he's just a guy, who uses his stand up comic training to suck them into his skepticism and then happily cash his check.

It just boggles the mind that a stand up comic is who people rush to follow vs a life long scientist who follows scientific methodology.