History of Fauci and PCR test (Beware - use your own due diligence)

pasayten

Re: History of Fauci and PCR test

Post by pasayten »

I have to pick and choose my battles. I'm not going to get stuck in the weeds over whether HIV has special characteristics since if Pearl was really paying attention to what I have been sharing she might have realized that the "HIV" virus has never been isolated, so how can we have an intelligent discussion over a non-existent virus.
It is hard to have an intelligent conversation with one stuck so far out in the weeds with his quacks and voodoo science that no real intelligent discussion can happen... Folks are trying... They really are...

P.S. "voodoo" adjective from Reagan era... :-)
pasayten
Ray Peterson
Rideback

Post by Rideback »

Yes, HIV has most definitely been isolated. Please do yourself a favor and quit watching the grifters.
https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10 ... 00193/full

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn ... -and-aids/
PAL

Post by PAL »

Pearl this and Pearl that. What are age old symptoms? Please define in a couple of sentences. Also, since I am a complete ignoramus who does not listen to TV show producers, why don't you go tell all of the people that have loved ones that have died of AIDS and all of the 900,000 plus that have died from Covid, these things. They really need to know this.
Damn straight I don't want to have a productive discussion with you as you have to be right all the time. You have a right to your beliefs but they are not science based. I merely pointed out that HIV is not transmitted by air and that is a fact.
Pull your head out as Micky and Pasayten have suggested.
Pearl Cherrington
woodman

Post by woodman »

Mickey M. wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:28 am
pasayten wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:16 am
Doesn't 'The Doctors' TV show just try to sell wrinkle removers and hair grow products?
Brad probably believes that Del has products that could grow hair on a bowling ball... :-)
he really needs to take a look at how he is being duped.

Pearl debunked his whole reported HIV vs masks misinfo by pointing out that HIV is not an airborne virus.That took one sentence.

Now he considers a TV show producer selling snake oil to wrinkled bald people credible simply because he has a lot of followers.

They have him believing that facts don't exist. He seems to be intelligent and articulate but for some reason these conspiracy theories speak to him.

Brad, you need to unplug for a while. Break the connection (addiction) and let your brain function as it should. See brain plasticity.

images (3).jpeg
I have to pick and choose my battles. I'm not going to get stuck in the weeds over whether HIV has special characteristics since if Pearl was really paying attention to what I have been sharing she might have realized that the "HIV" virus has never been isolated, so how can we have an intelligent discussion over a non-existent virus. Perhaps the correct thing to say is that the establishment scientists say that HIV is not a respiratory virus. There is a lot to untangle before we can have a productive conversation. Pearl does not understand that HIV is not the cause of AIDS, and that AIDS was not a new disease, but it was a new diagnosis of a a whole list of age old diseases, and the people who got these age old diseases without a positive HIV test would get treated according to age old protocols, but those people who had the exact same set of symptoms, but happened to test positive on a completely nonsensical HIV test were given a different protocol because even though they had age old symptoms, suddenly they were given an HIV diagnosis, and given a treatment for HIV, so like I said there is a lot to unravel for us to have a productive conversation. I believe that the symptoms being observed to be SARS Cov.2 are endogenously created as I believe it is the same for every other virus, so from my point of view the whole mask thing is absurd in any setting as long as there are no toxic vectors. If I believe the symptoms that cause a cold arise from within the cell rather than from the breath of another person, but Pearl believes you catch a cold from a virus outside yourself then we can't really have a productive discussion. From my point of view, the hospitals that have required nurses to mask up for their 12 hour shift if they don't get the Flu shot is abuse, and designed to intimidate that group, and it creates division. Also, it creates "theater" that is not science based. The other thing is that when you eliminate a substantial control group by restricting their air, it takes away the chance to observe how the vaxxed group really does compared to a non-vaxxed group without the masks.

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/the-hiv- ... jen4G.html
pasayten

Post by pasayten »

Doesn't 'The Doctors' TV show just try to sell wrinkle removers and hair grow products?
Brad probably believes that Del has products that could grow hair on a bowling ball... :-)
pasayten
Ray Peterson
pasayten

Post by pasayten »

This is definitely a transitional time period for science. DR Andrew Kaufman co-produced a film. You can watch The World Premiere free of charge through Sunday because of overwhelming demand. This is a terrain breaking film on this controversial topic, so this is a time to truly get educated on what the terrain is all about...
Sorry Brad... I do not consider your quacks with their fake science causing any transition. Maybe start looking for real scientists with bonafide data for your arguments... Otherwise this is just all a waste of bandwidth...
pasayten
Ray Peterson
woodman

Post by woodman »

woodman wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:11 pm
Rideback wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:31 pm Your 'doctor' Robert Young is a doozy. https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-38650739

And the 'terrain theory'? Really?

Oh, and Andrew Kaufman is a spectacular grifter. I actually thought this was an interesting article on him.
https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/covid ... es-reality
This is definitely a transitional time period for science. DR Andrew Kaufman co-produced a film. You can watch The World Premiere free of charge through Sunday because of overwhelming demand. This is a terrain breaking film on this controversial topic, so this is a time to truly get educated on what the terrain is all about...

terrainthefilm.com The feature presentation begins at 3:03:00.

Also, I clicked on your link, and the critical article mentions something about the appendix. I don't really know what the role of the appendix is in the human body, although according to terrain theory you would consider upstream causes of disease instead of just removing the diseased tissue. I am quite certain that the tonsils play an important role in the immune system, but apparently quite a few children back in the '60's had their tonsils removed, and it apparently was thought to be of no value, so if it is inflamed (because there is some imbalance), it is removed due to infection (although the bacteria infestation is only there due to another cause). Just as we all have streptococcus bacteria, but it only gets inflamed when there is a causal factor in the environment, and bacteria is not the cause, but the bacteria is there to clean up already diseased tissue. Many people these days, even young people in their 20's, have had their thyroid removed, or part of it removed, but there are upstream causes of thyroid disease that, if addressed, will heal the thyroid, and help to avoid surgery, and hormone replacement medication.

As you already know, the idea of terrain theory is that a "virus" or a "bacteria" is endogenously created meaning that the symptoms arise from within the cells of the body like a form of housecleaning of the intercellular material. An exosome is produced within the cell. Pleomorphism is a more in depth description of what is observed in electron microscopy within the cell when it is under stress.. According to terrain theory, you can't catch a cold, but the symptoms of a cold are as a result of endogenous housecleaning.
woodman

Post by woodman »

Rideback wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:09 am So, you are using the words of an annonymous blogger to form an opinion rather than look at the quotes from his employers for the last 54 years, amazing, so did you see that Fauci actually doesn't just treat patients on a regular basis to this day but that he also treated Ebola patients personally? You are so bent on your opinion that you can't even recognize the common sense of not believing in grifters, like Dr. Oz.

'However, in a statement emailed to FactCheck.org, the NIAID rebutted Oz’s claims about Fauci.

“Dr. Fauci is currently a senior attending physician at the National Institutes of Health Clinical Center where he has been seeing patients continually for the past 54 years since his infectious diseases fellowship that began in 1968,” the NIAID said. “He has seen, consulted on and/or personally taken care of literally thousands of patients over the years at the NIH Clinical Center. He has never stopped seeing patients, and he still makes regular Clinical Rounds at the NIH Clinical Center, including COVID-19 patients.”

“He is not just a ‘virologist,'” the NIAID statement continued. “[R]ather he is an immunologist/infectious diseases expert who is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine, the American Board of Infectious Diseases and the American Board of Allergy and Immunology. He is internationally recognized for his basic and clinical research contributions to HIV and other areas of human health.”

Dr. Fauci walks with his arm around Nina Pham, a nurse who was successfully treated at the NIH’s Clinical Center after being infected with Ebola in 2014. Photo by Alex Wong/Getty Images.
Fauci has previously talked about making time to treat patients, including in a November 2020 interview with the HuffPost. He said that his long workday on Thanksgiving eve that year included many meetings and press interviews, but also making rounds at the NIH Clinical Center in Bethesda, Maryland, to see “two very seriously ill COVID patients.”

When Economic Club of Washington, D.C., President David Rubenstein asked Fauci in a January 2021 interview why he was still seeing patients, Fauci said it was because it is part of who he is as a physician.

“I see patients, David, because my identity, my primary identity, is as a physician and that really informs and influences everything that I do,” Fauci explained. “My public health work, my basic scientific work, the kinds of things I do in response as a public health person to an outbreak — whether that’s HIV/AIDS or Ebola or Zika or in this case, COVID-19 — everything evolves back to my identity as a physician. So, I don’t ever want to lose that strong identity.”

“It really connects you with the reality of what you’re dealing with,” Fauci went on to say. “So, when I start talking about the disease, what it can do, what you can do to prevent getting it, why vaccines are important, the very fact that you’re dealing with a real human being who’s suffering from the disease gives you a perspective that you can’t get by reading about it.”
You may be correct about Fauci, but on a recent video, Del Bigtree claimed that Fauci never saw patients, and Del has a huge following. He may not have done his research on that, but he used to be the Producer of "The Doctors" tv program. I do know there was a lot of fear mongering around Ebola, but patient zero, who I think came to the US from Africa did not spread the disease like all the hype led us to believe. I think this one person was the only person to die from Ebola, so to call it a contagious disease is laughable like everything else. OJ Simpson killed twice as many people as Ebola did. That's spectacular!
Rideback

Post by Rideback »

From my link on Kaufman:
'Dr. Andrew Kaufman rose to fame in the early days of the pandemic by claiming that what scientists were actually seeing with their electron microscopes was not a new coronavirus but rather exosomes. This story is quite interesting as it reveals a common tactic Kaufman uses. In building a bridge between an observation and a conclusion he likes, he will often use valid science to lay down a number of planks. When that bridge is almost complete, he runs out of planks and takes a leap of faith, but that leap may only be noticeable by an expert. Going back to exosomes, most of what Kaufman says is true. Our body is made of cells, and you can imagine a cell like a soap bubble. An exosome is a tiny bubble that buds off from that soap bubble and starts floating around, maybe eventually fusing with another soap bubble.

These exosomes can carry payloads, like genetic material, and act as transporters inside our body, and they do look an awful lot like many viruses. In fact, sometimes a virus will infect a cell and an exosome containing the virus’ genetic material will bud off and go on to infect another cell, just like a viral particle would! But here we reach the end of our bridge. Two scientific experts discussed this issue in a YouTube video and concluded that “clearly, there are similarities between exosomes and the coronavirus but they are absolutely different in many aspects.” Kaufman takes a leap and claims the virus does not exist. It’s all exosomes.

In fact, Kaufman loves to mention that doctors who claim to have found an infectious virus have never been able to fulfill Koch’s hallowed postulates. A brief history lesson is warranted. Microbiologist Robert Koch stated during the Victorian era (just before we even really knew what DNA and viruses were) that to prove that a microbe caused disease, you needed to isolate it from living things with the disease and not find it in living things without the disease. And if you took it from a living thing that had it and gave it to a living thing that did not, it should produce disease and you should be able to then isolate this microbe within it. So if scientists have not done this with a particular virus, it gives license to people like Kaufman to claim that we just don’t know.

The problem is that Koch himself realized that requiring his postulates to be fulfilled each and every time was mistaken. He noticed people who were carriers of typhoid fever and of cholera who did not have symptoms. They had the infectious agent but not the disease. Was it proof these microbes did not after all cause the disease? No. Koch’s postulates are historically interesting, but they have essentially been supplanted by guidelines based on the detection of DNA or RNA from the microbe itself.'
woodman

Post by woodman »

Rideback wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:31 pm Your 'doctor' Robert Young is a doozy. https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-38650739

Oh, and Andrew Kaufman is a spectacular grifter. I actually thought this was an interesting article on him.

terrainthefilm.com

Also, I clicked on your link, and the critical article mentions something about the appendix. I don't really know what the role of the appendix is in the human body, although according to terrain theory you would consider upstream causes of disease instead of just removing the diseased tissue. I am quite certain that the tonsils play an important role in the immune system, but apparently quite a few children back in the '60's had their tonsils removed, and it apparently was thought to be of no value, so if it is inflamed (because there is some imbalance), it is removed due to infection (although the bacteria infestation is only there due to another cause). Just as we all have streptococcus bacteria, but it only gets inflamed when there is a causal factor in the environment, and bacteria is not the cause, but the bacteria is there to clean up already diseased tissue. Many people these days, even young people in their 20's, have had their thyroid removed, or part of it removed, but there are upstream causes of thyroid disease that, if addressed, will heal the thyroid, and help to avoid surgery, and hormone replacement medication.

As you already know, the idea of terrain theory is that a "virus" or a "bacteria" is endogenously created meaning that the symptoms arise from within the cells of the body like a form of housecleaning of the intercellular material. An exosome is produced within the cell. Pleomorphism is a more in depth description of what is observed in electron microscopy within the cell when it is under stress.. According to terrain theory, you can't catch a cold, but the symptoms of a cold are as a result of endogenous housecleaning.
Rideback

Post by Rideback »

Your 'doctor' Robert Young is a doozy. https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-38650739

pasayten

Post by pasayten »

I have been able to disprove theories about other viruses that have had a profound effect on human behavior, and this is the point of view that has formed my current views on Covid.
Ha Ha... disprove to who??? Do not think you have disproved anything with your fake science web links... Just saying... :-)
pasayten
Ray Peterson
woodman

Post by woodman »

mister_coffee wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:06 am What I just can't figure out is that a lot of people have done a complete 180 intellectually.

What I mean by that is that a lot of people I know personally who would never wear a mask, never get the COVID vaccine, and who insist I should not "live in fear" were the same people who were freaked out about catching HIV from a mosquito bite or who would never "take any chances" with a generally minor infection like giardia.
I have been able to disprove theories about other viruses that have had a profound effect on human behavior, and this is the point of view that has formed my current views on Covid. I believe that to separate viruses according to the alledged abilities that they have to infect in different ways is really misleading. A so-called virus is not really alive. It has no central nervous system. A virus has never been seen to move. It does not have the ability to plan an attack. When I have taken more of a big picture look, and what other factors contribute to disease I find myself aligned with terrain theory. Take the analogy of a dolphin or a goldfish that has developed a sickness. What is the first thing you are going to think about as being the cause? You are not going to conclude that the problem is a virus or a bacteria. The first thing you would do is consider the environment. You would consider changing the water if it is the goldfish, not giving a medicine to the goldfish.

I do believe that Wuhan,China being a highly polluted city, and obviously a challenging environment to the respiratory system is an important factor to consider when we observed that the incidence of respiratory diseases decreased markedly during their extreme shutdown in which the air was cleared long enough to affect their health, and in fact according to my interpretation of the graph, it seems clear that China as a nation actually had less mortality in 2020 and 2021 than what was expected compared to previous years. That is quite remarkable, and can only be explained by lowered pollution levels in Wuhan which was ground zero.

I believe you can blame Fauci for fear mongering an unreal fear about HIV transmission. Fear mongering over unproven transmission through sexual contact was bad, but Fauci expanded the fear on the american public when he said that it was likely that HIV could be transmitted through means other than sexual contact. This was broadcast to the US, although as far as I'm concerned his motivation was really as a bureaucrat to get the attention of as many people across the demographic, and then the funding follows, but his statements were not guided by proper studies. I was not personally fear mongered by these events in the '80's, but I did have a girlfriend around 1992 who's brother died from AIDS. I knew him well enough to know that he was fear mongered to believe the only answer was drugs, and he suffered unnecessarily.

As far as believing that you can get a virus from a mosquito bite, I challenge you to look into the supposed Zika virus in Brazil that affected the 2016 Olympics to the point that some athletes were fearful, and backed out. The symptomology had nothing to do with a mosquito. Once again, the establishment puts the blame on another species. I have discovered that the real reason for encephalitis in newborn babies in Brazil around that time was due to the fact that the previous year the government had required pregnant women to get a vaxx, and this was the reason for the birth defects, not a mosquito. It makes me wonder about other so-called viruses that are blamed on swine, birds, etc.. I would check out what Forrest Maready has to say about these things.

I just watched this video featuring Dr. Robert Young who has a very interesting insight. I was not familiar with him until today, and I enjoyed what he had to say...

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/hidden-s ... ygae7.html
Fun CH

Post by Fun CH »

It is fairly well understood in human psychology that you're not going to get through to people like Woodman. He's going to believe what he wants to believe.

Its kind of insanity to kept trying. With that said, its important to fact check the BS coming out of the disinformation machine which Woodman is now a part of.

There are people who can still benefit, do their own research and learning and check with their own Physicians for medical advise.

So carry on and watch out for Expressing an opinion that you can't back with a fact. Also watch out for divisive language that alienates a large number of people. Not helpful at all.
What's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding--Nick Lowe
Can't talk to a man who don't want to understand--Carol King
mister_coffee

Post by mister_coffee »

What I just can't figure out is that a lot of people have done a complete 180 intellectually.

What I mean by that is that a lot of people I know personally who would never wear a mask, never get the COVID vaccine, and who insist I should not "live in fear" were the same people who were freaked out about catching HIV from a mosquito bite or who would never "take any chances" with a generally minor infection like giardia.
:arrow: David Bonn :idea:
Rideback

Post by Rideback »

I'm not going down that rabbit hole with you about Magic Johnson. His HIV story has zero to do with Covid which is transmissible through the air vs HIV through sexual contact or contaminated syringes. Wearing a mask is a mitigation tool for protecting against Covid transmission, it is not a mitigation against HIV transmission but wearing a condom is.

The initial pandemic playbook was written in 2006 under the Bush administration where a model was created and a big part of the model recognized that kids were at huge risk because they 1) rode school buses where they sat less than a foot apart in a closed environment 2) where they sat in classrooms often less than 2 feet apart 3) where they played and interacted physically all leading to transmission which they then carried home.

The Obama admin used that playbook and added to it with the Swine flu, they also were lucky, plain and simple.
But then along came the Trump admin which zeroed out the funding and oversight measures. They didn't keep the required stockpiles of PPEs current and on an on. The 'Wolverines' were a group of health specialists who recognized early on in this pandemic how exposed the country was to the dangers. While Trump was telling everyone that things were under control, there were heroes working night and day to get ahead of what they knew was to come. What the heroes couldn't model, couldn't foresee, was the conspiracy theories that would grab hold of Americans and translate into the worst kind of obstruction to the common sense of getting vaccinated, social distancing and wearing a mask. Until the conspiracies are set aside Covid will live and prosper while people will continue to get sick and die.
woodman

Post by woodman »

Rideback wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:37 pm From the CDC: people get HIV from vaginal or anal sex, sharing needles, syringes or drug injections.
https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/basics/transmission.html

It sounds like you've watched Plandemic and get your misinformation from her followers. You don't link proof of your opinions about Fauci. Here's a piece on the woman who is behind the fabrications about Fauci & HIV and Covid 19.
https://www.science.org/content/article ... auci-viral
I don't really agree with Dr Judy Mikovits although I did watch PLandemic. I know this is a whole mind twister, so we can't expect to agree with each other on this, but Rome wasn't built in a day. As far as people getting HIV, I encourage you to follow your curiosity. Magic Johnson did not infect his wife... How come?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL3cAS3YUKM&t=0s

The gut is very important is having a healthy immune system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn6vgk4icCQ&t=7s

https://www.bitchute.com/video/CRfqUlKPTOnl/
Rideback

Post by Rideback »

From the CDC: people get HIV from vaginal or anal sex, sharing needles, syringes or drug injections.
https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/basics/transmission.html

It sounds like you've watched Plandemic and get your misinformation from her followers. You don't link proof of your opinions about Fauci. Here's a piece on the woman who is behind the fabrications about Fauci & HIV and Covid 19.
https://www.science.org/content/article ... auci-viral
woodman

Post by woodman »

PAL wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:43 am But HIV isn't spread by respiratory particulate is it?
My point is that the avenues of spread through HIV were never proven, yet Fauci ramped up the fear among the public when he warned us that vector could be from other means besides sexual contact adding to the fear. More fear leads to more public financial support. PPE was practically non-existent for medical professionals treating AIDS patients, so even the supposed vectors of transmission for HIV were bogus, and a whole generation of people were fear mongered based on lies... It is so much a part of the group psyche to believe that HIV is spread through sexual contact yet there is no proof. They have done studies on sex workers, etc., and they have never been able to show spread of HIV. Magic Johnson is the most famous case of someone who got "HIV" yet his wife was negative for HIV. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me once, shame on me... He who does not learn from history is doomed to repeat the same mistakes...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKyu8_skteo

Dr. Fauci received criticism for research that was done by the NIH on beagles which was reprehensible, but I have discovered that he was involved with a trial that involved young orphans back in the '90's as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyJLYPh9pxY&t=485s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL3cAS3YUKM&t=0s
Last edited by woodman on Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
pasayten

Post by pasayten »

Those who see or hear what they want to see or hear...
science.jpg
pasayten
Ray Peterson
Rideback

Post by Rideback »

Did you actually read your link on masks not preventing post operative wound infections? Unpack your thoughts here because post operative wound infections are not spread through the air. Gloves are worn to clean and dress wounds because that's where the infection is lurking. Going back to my post about surgeries where the infected and tainted are separated from the sterile; that is a basic premise of successful surgery.

and while you 'ash' blogger is, in Trump's words, sitting in his basement in his pajamas, here's Fauci's schedule
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/04/dr-fauc ... demic.html
Rideback

Post by Rideback »

So, you are using the words of an annonymous blogger to form an opinion rather than look at the quotes from his employers for the last 54 years, amazing, so did you see that Fauci actually doesn't just treat patients on a regular basis to this day but that he also treated Ebola patients personally? You are so bent on your opinion that you can't even recognize the common sense of not believing in grifters, like Dr. Oz.

'However, in a statement emailed to FactCheck.org, the NIAID rebutted Oz’s claims about Fauci.

“Dr. Fauci is currently a senior attending physician at the National Institutes of Health Clinical Center where he has been seeing patients continually for the past 54 years since his infectious diseases fellowship that began in 1968,” the NIAID said. “He has seen, consulted on and/or personally taken care of literally thousands of patients over the years at the NIH Clinical Center. He has never stopped seeing patients, and he still makes regular Clinical Rounds at the NIH Clinical Center, including COVID-19 patients.”

“He is not just a ‘virologist,'” the NIAID statement continued. “[R]ather he is an immunologist/infectious diseases expert who is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine, the American Board of Infectious Diseases and the American Board of Allergy and Immunology. He is internationally recognized for his basic and clinical research contributions to HIV and other areas of human health.”

Dr. Fauci walks with his arm around Nina Pham, a nurse who was successfully treated at the NIH’s Clinical Center after being infected with Ebola in 2014. Photo by Alex Wong/Getty Images.
Fauci has previously talked about making time to treat patients, including in a November 2020 interview with the HuffPost. He said that his long workday on Thanksgiving eve that year included many meetings and press interviews, but also making rounds at the NIH Clinical Center in Bethesda, Maryland, to see “two very seriously ill COVID patients.”

When Economic Club of Washington, D.C., President David Rubenstein asked Fauci in a January 2021 interview why he was still seeing patients, Fauci said it was because it is part of who he is as a physician.

“I see patients, David, because my identity, my primary identity, is as a physician and that really informs and influences everything that I do,” Fauci explained. “My public health work, my basic scientific work, the kinds of things I do in response as a public health person to an outbreak — whether that’s HIV/AIDS or Ebola or Zika or in this case, COVID-19 — everything evolves back to my identity as a physician. So, I don’t ever want to lose that strong identity.”

“It really connects you with the reality of what you’re dealing with,” Fauci went on to say. “So, when I start talking about the disease, what it can do, what you can do to prevent getting it, why vaccines are important, the very fact that you’re dealing with a real human being who’s suffering from the disease gives you a perspective that you can’t get by reading about it.”
PAL

Post by PAL »

But HIV isn't spread by respiratory particulate is it?
Pearl Cherrington
woodman

Post by woodman »

Rideback wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:41 am The premise of 'social distancing' and using masks is a branch on the tree of basic science that is observed in hospitals, in surgeries and doctors' offices...it is why surgeons sterilize their equipment, it is why contaminated or infected items are kept separate from the sterile ones, they are never comingled.

Social distancing is a variation on a doctor cleansing an infected wound and following the protocol of putting used swabs in a 'contaminated' trash...it is to create separation. Likewise, isolation tents, ICU's, hospital rooms and whole hospital floors are employed to create separation. Masks are also a version of the separation premise and this premise has protected people.

Separation has its limits in protection, mostly because people abuse the concept but also because some bacteria, disease, viruses are just hyper virulent and a stronger protection is necessary, hence the arrival of a vaccine.

Because covid is following a well known trajectory of viruses and is mutating constantly we will continue to see the efficacy of the vaccines be challenged. It will continue to kill, to threaten and to mutate as long as people willingly offer it safe harbor.
I would argue that the efficacy of masks even in a hospital setting, surgery included, has not been scientifically proven. In the general hospital setting before Covid-19 many hospitals required nurses to get the annual flu shot, but there were also many hospitals that allowed nurses to opt out of the annual flu shot, but instead they were made to wear a mask for the 12 hour shift. As far as I'm concerned that is abuse since there is no verifiable science to justify this. In fact I looked back at the HIV/AIDS crisis that started in the early '80's, and I discovered that there was not one documented transfer of HIV from the patient to any hospital personnel, yet nobody wore masks, or maybe a very small percentage. I wasn't there myself. Here is a study that I found...

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/1853618/
woodman

Post by woodman »

Rideback wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:35 pm If you had bothered to fact check your claim first you would have found out he's been seeing patients continually for 54 years.

https://www.factcheck.org/2022/01/dr-fa ... ozs-claim/
I have a difficult time trusting fact checker sites on the subject of SARS Cov.2. Here is an excerpt from my source:

"Upon completing his residency in 1968, the inexperienced doctor was immediately offered an associate position with the National Institutes of Health. Since adopting a profession in bureaucracy over five decades ago, Anthony Fauci has never worked as a general physician or even met with an actual patient."

https://dailynewsbreak.org/dr-faucis-ho ... ck-record/