Phizer va((

pasayten

Re: Phizer va((

Post by pasayten »

Woodman,

I don't believe in your links or their science, if any, behind it. I am vaccinated and glad of it. But everybody is entitled to their own opinion. :-)
pasayten
Ray Peterson
PAL

Post by PAL »

Woodman, would you be willing to allow yourself to become infected with the virus? I held back getting the vaccine but am glad I got it now. I still wear a mask in the stores and it has shown to cut down on the spreading of the flu and this virus too.
And to me, what harm can there be for receiving the vaccine and masking? For those that want that, that's ok.
I have friends that got the virus last year and they still have side effects.
But there will be more viruses and they will be more virulent and deadly. Just my opinion.
Pearl Cherrington
woodman

Post by woodman »

alfrandell wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:37 am what a sad waste of time.
you could use your computer to learn science.
We must have both read Richard Hittleman's "Winning through intimidation". The truth is being revealed. The people are gaining a voice as brave SCIENTISTS and PHYSICIANS are speaking out against the lies that you have embraced that act only to enslave us. Ciao! https://thehighwire.com/videos/live-fro ... dallas-tx/
Last edited by woodman on Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

My wife and I have had both our Pfizer vaccinations... No side effects except a sore arm the next day... :-)

pasayten
Ray Peterson
mister_coffee

Post by mister_coffee »

Both the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are extraordinarily safe and effective.

In terms of safety you are more likely to die driving to and from where you get the vaccine than the vaccine itself.

So get the vaccine as soon as you can.
:arrow: David Bonn :idea:
woodman

Post by woodman »

I shared about Dr, Wolfgang Wodang with a local botanist back in March to show the extreme over reaction to this virus that my research shows is another coronavirus, and is no more threatening than the flu. You can use a bogus PCR test, but it was never meant to be used to diagnose a disease process according to the inventor, Kary Mullis, who conveniently passed away last August. He won the Nobel prize for his discovery. It appears to me that on average 8% of nursing home patients in years prior to 2020 died from complications due to pneumonia with coronaviruses as well as other viruses present. There appears to be nothing necessarily more virulent about this virus, but it appears to be more of a confluence of other causes of disease. Scientists that I have learned from have said that a virus in and of itself doe not have the ability to destroy enough T cell lymphocytes to create a disease process, and just because a virus is present according to some questionable test does not mean it is a cause of anything. It may be the straw breaking the camels back at worst, or it may be another harmless passenger virus, just as HIV appears to be. I read a book that came out in September written by a german doctor and his wife that I found very helpful. The title is CORONA FALSE ALARM? by Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi. He was interviewed by Laura Ingraham on Fox news less than 2 weeks ago. Back around August the CDC admitted that only something like 9% of alleged deaths from Covid-19 actually died from Covid-19, and then all the MSM ,and social media noise drowned out what they said. Dr. Anthony Fauci said back in March that face masks don't really provide any protection. The real professors of the truth don't waver in their conclusions according to my observations. I let one of the sceptics borrow the book. If he doesn't burn it I can let you read the first 20 pages to understand another unpopular point of view from professionals that use science. Look up The Great Barrington Declaration. It has been signed by thousands of scientists and doctors petitioning the govt. to put an end to absurd lockdowns. Apparently worldwide as many as 30M more people face the prospect of famine because of restrictions and lockdowns. This would add to the 670M people worldwide that already are suffering from hunger/famine. Thank you for creating the BB. When you get a cold you develop antibodies in response to the cold, and you develop a certain amount of cross immunity to this coronavirus.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Sorry woodman... I don't believe these conspiracy videos... not drinking that kool-aide... where do you find this stuff?
woodman

Phizer va((

Post by woodman »