Lost Dog Frost Rd *REWARD* $2,500

PAL

Re: Lost Dog Frost Rd *REWARD* $2,500

Post by PAL »

Good. Then it was not Coyote. But disheartening that people dog nap or steal. Or would they try to sell her?
Ah, maybe she will escape and find her way home!
Pearl Cherrington
Farmerbill

Post by Farmerbill »

She brought the retrieved coat to me in a zip lock bag to examine. There was zero punctures or blood on the coat. It had two Velcro’s straps that should have kept it very secure on the dog. Much searching was done up and down the trail by many people. Suddenly a few days later the coat was found beside the trail about 1/4 mile from the parking lot. Suspicious the coat was not seen earlier since hard searching was done. She ask me to smell it and it certainly had strong odors which smelled like very strong dog stench.
I have smelled this smell in vehicles that have many dogs inside. My suspicion is someone took the dog since she is very friendly to anyone. They likely have multiple dogs and the coat absorbed these odors. Some people just love dogs so much they will nab any dog to add to their family of dogs. They surely saw the cry for the return of the dog so took the coat back out and pitched it close to the trail so it would be found. If this theory is true the dog is likely being taken care of very well by a crazy dog napper.
That’s this farmers conspiracy theory🤥
PAL

Post by PAL »

Yeah, the coat was not shredded. I would think a coyote or cougar would have shredded it and there would be blood, even if not shredded. Although Coyote, he be clever....
Pearl Cherrington
pasayten

Post by pasayten »

Dog has not been found. :-(

Drones, radio announcements, tracking dog which found coat, and tons of people looking for her.
pasayten
Ray Peterson
PAL

Post by PAL »

What's going on with the doggie? Has it been found. Would like to know if she was returned or showed up.
Pearl Cherrington
PAL

Post by PAL »

I am assuming you have asked the people that live up at the last house on the left up there?
Which trailhead is it? There are several that I consider trailheads.
Good luck with finding her and I will keep my eyes open.
Pearl
Pearl Cherrington
pasayten

Post by pasayten »

Post by nbarnard36 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:48 pm

Dog lost on Frost road on 11/20.

She is a brindle Chihuahua, approximately 10 pounds, named Enola, responds to Nola.

Wearing two coats, outer one is a red color.

We believe that she likely was picked up. We got separated and we tracked her back to the truck, likely 20 minutes or more before us. We are offering a reward of $1,000 (now $2,500) for her return, ongoing, please help us find her.

Thank You!!

If found, please call:

Donna Bajelis
206-713-9758

We created a post in facebook under the methow buy sell trade forum, under discussion. Included there are some photos of Nola.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4829672 ... discussion

Update:

Three days after Nola went missing, her outer jacket was found .2 miles from the trailhead where we were parked (she was wearing two jackets). The jacket was right next to the trail, and it's hard to imagine that it was there the entire time and missed, with all the people who had passed by, but it is possible. It is a big clue, but we are not entirely sure what it means. There was no sign of distress with the jacket.
pasayten
Ray Peterson