extended anti mask and anti vax protest in the valley

PAL

Re: extended anti mask and anti vax protest in the valley

Post by PAL »

David just wants to know where it is coming from. I'd say not from the hunters...yet. It could be more of people from Okanogan traveling and bringing it back or the fair. If you want to know more listen to Laurie Jones and Mo Goodall at the county commissioners meeting on Tues. 28th starting around 10:00 am. Go to countywatch.org and where the explanations are at the top, there are places to click on that will get you to the meeting. It might be in archived, already. This is a video of the meeting. You'll have to take it forward to get to the part of them talking about Covid. I haven't finished listening to it, so I did not find out what she said. The barter faire is not approved and they state the reasons.
It's interesting to know what our county commissioners and others are discussing.
Pearl
Pearl Cherrington
Fun CH

Post by Fun CH »

If you are vaccinated and don't mind wearing an N95 mask, it might be time to stop worrying about what other people are doing with their lives.
What's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding--Nick Lowe
Can't talk to a man who don't want to understand--Carol King
mister_coffee

Post by mister_coffee »

Does anybody know if this is locals or visitors? It is the time of year that lots of hunters are in the valley and I can't help but wonder if there is a connection...
:arrow: David Bonn :idea: