You thought Guilty donnie couldn’t get more worser…

dorankj

Re: You thought Guilty donnie couldn’t get more worser…

Post by dorankj »

“Bloodbath”
just-jim

Post by just-jim »

dorankj wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:50 am Can’t imagine why someone would think election fraud happens? Isn’t that in violation of federal and state law? And immoral and unethical?
Besides the genes for logic and nuance, Ken seems to be lacking those for irony and satire, as well.
pasayten

Post by pasayten »

"Freedom for all voices of the Methow Valley..." Even you Ken... :roll: :roll: :roll:
pasayten
Ray Peterson
dorankj

Post by dorankj »

Just-Jim is a republican? I think he’s going to be pretty mad at you for that slur! He’s vicious to those he doesn’t like and is never moderated because he’s on the ‘right’ side here.
Rideback

Post by Rideback »

Right on Ken! And when each state reports the very very very few instances of election fraud they are 99% committed by Republicans.
dorankj

Post by dorankj »

Can’t imagine why someone would think election fraud happens? Isn’t that in violation of federal and state law? And immoral and unethical?
just-jim

Post by just-jim »

pasayten wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:04 am At least there are plenty of votes here that will cancel Ken's vote for trump in the upcoming election... :mrgreen:
That’s why I intend to vote 3 or 4 times this fall, Ray. Just like I always do! 😆😆
just-jim

Post by just-jim »

dorankj wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:27 pm Boy, you’ll seem like such reasonable people. I’m sure we should just listen to you!
Yet, you are the one backing the guy who vows to arrest US citizens and impound them - without due process - in violation of the Constitution. Got it.

You do realize that once we go down that road, then someone could be arrested for…. oh, say,…the church they attend (or don’t)?
pasayten

Post by pasayten »

At least there are plenty of votes here that will cancel Ken's vote for trump in the upcoming election... :mrgreen:
pasayten
Ray Peterson
dorankj

Post by dorankj »

Boy, you’ll seem like such reasonable people. I’m sure we should just listen to you!
just-jim

Post by just-jim »

It CAN get worse, yet…

Pee Pants looks to be bringing back convicted felon Paul Manafort to help his campaign….

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/18/politics ... index.html

Guilty donnie always runs with the nicest crowd…..
mister_coffee

Post by mister_coffee »

Four years ago, when this bastard was President, Americans were being buried in mass graves. Nobody in their right mind would give someone like that a second chance.

Unfortunately, there is compelling evidence that a lot of people are "not in their right mind" these days.
:arrow: David Bonn :idea:
PAL

Post by PAL »

Remember Ann Coulter, the rabidly conservative on Fox News that just couldn't get enough of Trump and wrote book. She has since changed her opinion.
Here is what she had to say about Orange near the end of the article.
https://www.newsweek.com/ann-coulter-sh ... us-1866716

Here's a fantasy. What is the media stopped covering Trump and family? Trump is digging his hole deeper however.
Pearl Cherrington
just-jim

You thought Guilty donnie couldn’t get more worser…

Post by just-jim »

Pee pants calls out Jews who might vote D…..

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... c-comments

“I think they hate Israel. And the Democrat party hates Israel,” Trump said.

He added: “Any Jewish person that votes for Democrats hates their religion. They hate everything about Israel and they should be ashamed of themselves because Israel will be destroyed.”

…and it gets better. His ‘mini-me’ - Ivanka’s idiot husband jered - weighs in on Gaza….

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... rael-negev

Because, you know, that beachfront in Gaza is too valuable to have just Palestinians there….

“He said that if he were in charge of Israel his number one priority would be getting civilians out of the southern city of Rafah, and that “with diplomacy” it could be possible to get them into Egypt.

“But in addition to that, I would just bulldoze something in the Negev, I would try to move people in there,” he said. “I think that’s a better option, so you can go in and finish the job.”

He reiterated the point a little later, saying: “I do think right now opening up the Negev, creating a secure area there, moving the civilians out, and then going in and finishing the job would be the right move.””