Say hello to polio, measles, pertussis, etc

just-jim

Re: Say hello to polio, measles, pertussis, etc

Post by just-jim »

I misheard my wife….dogs get the same amount of vaccine, regardless of size. Just like people do…a 145 lb woman and a 265 pound man.

My wife is also a Boarded Veterinary Nutritionist - one of about 125 in the world.
No, kibble is not a problem. She said what you are feeding your dog is ‘unnecessary’…congratulations on buying into the whole ‘natural is better, my dog is wolf and should eat like one’ advertising/conspiracy effort.

There are plenty of feeding guidelines for pets. Here’s some info, all done by real science, from the World Small Animal Veterinary Assoc. These guide lines are backed by 40+ National Veterinary groups, including the AVMA in the US. Developed by real scientists - not advertising hacks or scary internet kooks.

https://wsavaarchives.innate.digital/wp ... -Myths.pdf

https://wsavaarchives.innate.digital/wp ... oolkit.pdf

Beyond that - I dont have anymore time for your assertions; my wife is losing patience with me.
woodman

Post by woodman »

Thanks, Ray, for allowing a free exchange of ideas on this BB with less censorship! If anybody needs a mask, rumor has it a notorious former resident of Winthrop had to rent a storage unit for all the cases of masks that he ordered. He was the self-declared "science expert" because he took pre-med classes, and admittedly he knew his physics and astrophysics, but it did not equate with expertise on Covid!!! He could read and understand the scientific literature though...
woodman

Post by woodman »

At least in 2022 small dogs received the same amount of vaccines that a large dog received. They say this was a large problem. If things have changed then I apologize, but one wonders why the obvious failure to recognize the problem? Different species may receive different formula, but that was not what I was saying. It would be nice if your wife was more candid that it has been a problem. Is it still a problem? You google... Your wife was not aware??? https://www.dogsnaturallymagazine.com/a ... mall-dogs/

Maybe some overzealous college professors teach to vaccinate too enthusiastically, and the smaller breed of dog suffers from various disease as a consequence, but as long as they are protected from the offending "virus" is all that matters. Typical dysfunctional reductioni$t thinking is what I recognize. Is it true that 1/3 cats will get cancer? I believe the kibble is part of the problem. What do you think of "The Science Diet"? Not healthy, too sciency, nothing natural... how are they doing? A lot of veterinarians were promoting the SD. I use Acana and Orijin...

" If you have a small dog, the good news is that antibody titers seem to increase as body weight decreases. That means that the little guys should show protection when you titer test them (and you do titer test instead of vaccinating, right?)

The downside is that while high antibodies mean the body has responded to a vaccine, they also mean that the dog is in a pretty inflamed state and can set the stage for autoimmune disorders like allergies, hypothyroidism, diabetes, joint disease and more."
just-jim

Post by just-jim »

woodman wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 1:08 am This was on my news feed this past week. "OVER 50% OF DOG OWNERS DON'T VACCINATE THEIR PETS.

“Rabies was always extremely rare even before the advent of the vaccine, and then there is the problem of isolating the offending "pathogen" from other contaminants that are in the saliva from a dog bite.

Why has the incidence of chronic disease in pets increased so dramatically in the last 20-30 years? It is a multi-factorial reason.

Why does a 10-pound cat get the same amount of vaccine as a 100-pound dog? Does that sound scientific?
All of your statements are not just wrong, they are very wrong.

According to my Veterinarian wife, former University Professor and Boarded in Internal Medicine , “He’s full of sh*t. We see much less chronic diseases in pets - distemper, parvovirus and other diseases - than we did 3 decades ago, all due to vaccines”. And no, different species, of differing weights, get different vaccines.

PS - rabies vaccines for dogs and cats are mandatory in WA for a reason.
pasayten

Post by pasayten »

Our dogs are routinely vaccinated... including rabies... End of story...

FYI... You can't take your dogs into Canada without proof of current vaccinations.
pasayten
Ray Peterson
woodman

Post by woodman »

This was on my news feed this past week. "OVER 50% OF DOG OWNERS DON'T VACCINATE THEIR PETS."

I keep in mind that this is a propaganda piece. They like to fear monger over the low rates of rabies vaccination since that is the primary $ maker, and a potent trigger of unreal fears. https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/other/ ... r-AA1g7iam

I have to wonder why the vaccination rates for dogs has dropped. Why have they not gained the public's confidence in these medical products? It is because they lack the efficacy the public was expecting, and people have been educating themselves to keep their pets healthy and a consensus of opinion is building that resists the vaccines. If they really worked there would be compliance with everyone with a dog. Compliance would be consistently high. People have become cynical towards many medical protocols since Covid... Here is a hint.: Rabies was always extremely rare even before the advent of the vaccine, and then there is the problem of isolating the offending "pathogen" from other contaminants that are in the saliva from a dog bite. Why has the incidence of chronic disease in pets increased so dramatically in the last 20-30 years? It is a multi-factorial reason.

Why does a 10-pound dog get the same amount of vaccine as a 150-pound dog? Does that sound scientific?
Last edited by woodman on Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
just-jim

Post by just-jim »

The scientific illiteracy - and conspiracy - continues….

There is a recent survey of pet owners and their views about vaccination. For a variety of reasons, somewhere around 10-12% of pet owners dont/wont vaccinate their pets for the standard suite of pet diseases; rabies, distemper, parvovirus, etc. Of that number, OVER 1/3 say the reason they choose not to vaccinate is ‘because I’m afraid my pet might develop ADHD’.

Yes, these folks walk among us…..
mister_coffee

Post by mister_coffee »

just-jim wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:54 am ...
After 35 years of wearing glasses…I never knew the world around me was actually smaller than what I was seeing, due to “magnification”.
Now that is hilarious.
:arrow: David Bonn :idea:
just-jim

Post by just-jim »

Along with Ken’s pronouncements about Covid and vaccines, and now Optometric advice on top of all the virus education!

There seems to be no end to the astonishing medical insights available here….

After 35 years of wearing glasses…I never knew the world around me was actually smaller than what I was seeing, due to “magnification”.
mister_coffee

Post by mister_coffee »

That is absolute drivel.

It is well understood how ultraviolet radiation from the sun can damage DNA and cause skin cancer. What is the general mechanism you propose where all sunscreens cause a greater cancer risk than ultraviolet radiation? Titanium dioxide is well-documented to be safe to apply to the skin (but not inhaled or ingested, so if you don't eat or huff sunscreen and you should be okay).

Primitive tribes? Most people in primitive tribes have a much shorter lifespan so they might not live long enough for their cancer risk to show. Also, very few primitive tribes have access to extensive health care services and won't have a sophisticated health data collection looking at why they sicken and die.
:arrow: David Bonn :idea:
woodman

Post by woodman »

"Settled science" told you to use sunscreen, but after many years the results are in...I think that sunscreen actually does more harm than good all other things being equal. The FDA removed suntan lotion or skin care products made by J & J off the shelves because they had benzene in them, which is a known carcinogen. It doesn't do any harm to point out contradictions. That way you get closer to the truth. The final refrain of some people that don't have an argument is everything in moderation (what does that mean?), we're all gonna die anyway, and life is too short!

Here is something that I agree with regarding skin cancer... I'm not googling this because it should be common sense. There are tribes and groups of people all over the world that spend a lot of time out in the sun, but they never get sunburn or skin cancer yet they don't use sunscreen. The only control group that I know of living in the US where they don't use sunscreen might be The Amish people, but they wear hats and seem to just cover up. The common denominator in lowering our risk of skin cancer is having a healthy diet and being healthy overall. A healthy human won't tend to get a painful sunburn or the cumulative sun damage that may lead to skin cancer.

Still, many dermatologists will still tell people to stay out of the sun and use sunscreen when you are out in the hot sun, but observation should show you this is not true for healthy people. Granted dermatologists are seeing patients that have skin damage, but they almost unanimously tell their patients to stay out of the sun and use sunscreen, and they hardly ever will talk about having a clean terrain through diet. Probably the sunscreen reacts to the sun and causes health issues beyond skin cancer. Our skin needs to breathe as well. What do you do when you go to the beach? Do you eat cotton candy and saltwater taffy? Do you drink soda or beer? What do many people eat when they have a picnic?

I have thought about sunglasses having a negative effect, and I don't know about the pineal gland, but it seems obvious that it would not be a good thing to wear sunglasses too often. I think that prescription eyeglasses will strain the eyes over time from the magnification, and that will affect the whole body. I don't need to google it. Happy Moonday! The moon is our 20% sunscreen right now, plus you have the clouds so you are safe.
just-jim

Post by just-jim »

I made the mistake of looking at something a friend had posted on Facebook……another source of misinformation.

IMG_1649.jpeg

Sunglasses cause skin cancer? Who knew!?!

It is right in line with some of the other drivel posted here….
just-jim

Post by just-jim »

Scientific truth doesn’t cost $12.99. And it doesn’t come via teaser tracks for 3rd rate films produced by well known hacks and whack-jobs who’ve been shown to be inept, inadequate - or just plain wrong - elsewhere.

If their claims had a leg to stand on, it would have been shared in a peer reviewed journal. But it hasn’t ….because they lack the credentials - much less the data or argument - to even attempt such proof.

You don’t get to choose the rules and playing field and pick the players in science.

Go look up ‘confirmation bias’.

Whenever I hear words like ‘sheep’ and ‘legacy media’ and all the other tin foil hat buzz words….I know I am listening to someone who has filled up on the hose-pipe of conspiracy and jumped right down the sewer of crazy. And flushed the handle on themselves…willingly.

Stop wasting everyone’s time, please take your gibberish elsewhere.

As my old college roommate used to say:
“Remember! Just because you are not paranoid, doesn’t mean they’re not after you.”
Rideback

Post by Rideback »

I googled the one guy listed as a virologist because that would give him some creds. But he's a biologist. So, based on the authors of this screed there's not one that has any training in virology, much less any peer reviewed research that have been published. Instead, they're talking heads doing what they do best, talking on you tube to make money off of the latest conspiracy theories.

With the thousands of papers available into the research of viruses that are written by the real deal scientists I don't understand the reasoning behind closing the door on that research in favor of conspiracies.

Life's too short.
woodman

Post by woodman »

The Untold Story Behind The Pandemic

The doctors, scientists and journalists featured in THE VIRAL DELUSION examine in detail the scientific papers that were used to justify the pandemic, and what they find is shattering. In this shocking, five-part, seven hour documentary series, they explode every single major claim, from the "isolation" of the virus to its so-called genetic sequencing, from the discovery of how to "test" for SARS-CoV2 to the emergence of "variants" that in reality, they explain, exist only on a computer. Their point: that the so-called SARS-CoV2 virus exists only as a mental construct whose existence in the real world has been disproven by the science itself.

They then go back through history to reveal how the birth and growth of virology has led to massive misunderstanding and misdiagnosis of disease: from Smallpox to the Spanish Flu, Polio to AIDS, to COVID itself - putting the pandemic in a whole new context better understood not as settled science, but the tragic culmination of misunderstood biology by the growing cult of virology, built on pseudo-science, to which much of the rest of the medical profession defers without understanding or examination, and the tragic consequences that have been wrought in its name.

In 2019, the virologists took center stage, and for the first time on film, their methods, miscues and tragedy they have wrought are put under the spotlight, revealing the extraordinary leaps of fantasy buried in their methodology, the contradictions quietly acknowledged in their papers, their desperate effort to change language to justify their findings, the obvious incongruence of their conclusions and the extraordinary stakes for our entire society in whether we continue to blindly follow their lead into a full-scale war against nature itself.

Featuring: Andrew Kaufman, MD; Tom Cowan, MD; Stefan Lanka, Virologist; Torsten Engelbrecht, journalist; Claus Kohnlein, MD; Kevin Corbett, PhD RN; David Rasnick, Biochemist PhD; Mark Bailey, MD; Dawn Lester and David Parker, Authors; Stefano Scoglio, Biochemist PhD; Saeed Qureeshi, Chemist PhD; Celia Farber, Journalist; Harold Wallach, PhD; Pam Popper, PhD, ND; Charles Geshekter, PhD; Amandha Vollmer ND, Jim West, Author; Larry Palevsky MD; and more.
woodman

Post by woodman »

Do you know that during "HIV/AIDS" in the '80's early on the scientific community was looking at other vectors to explain the new symptoms that were emerging mostly from the gay community? I think it was sometime in April of 1983 when there was a televised news conference at which time the Health Secretary of the US announced that "HIV" was the "probable" cause of AIDS. This was the beginning of the biggest medical fraud of the 20th century. When the at-risk populations embraced the viral causation claim, they protested that the government and the CDC was not doing anything to come up with a "cure/drug". President Reagan finally brought more attention to the issue, and AZT was re-purposed to use on "HIV/AIDS" patients after the drug failed to do anything to fight cancer. AZT is a terminator drug, and it killed many AIDS patients. What I'm saying is that the CDC seized control by promoting the viral causation theory, and such things as lifestyle, and toxic street drugs, and antibiotics for STD's were not looked at as the causes of the symptoms that were arising. The at-risk populations begged the government for a solution when the solution was to address toxins and an unhealthy lifestyle. You don't want to fall into the same trap over and over again. You want to protest because of the propaganda like these at-risk groups from the '80's did? Maybe we get what we deserve...It really is so much easier to live without the fears induced by the microbial boogieman propaganda. You know that we are in an information war, and when a group gets enough attention and they are over the target, the legacy media produces their propaganda to keep the sheep looking the other way... You can bet there is a response to this documentary that affects the algorithms that YOU consume. 1984... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6zd3gdDKG8
woodman

Post by woodman »

I recommend watching this 2-minute trailer for a new documentary. See the list of experts that support the project. It is a bitter pill to swallow, or you could persist in your germophobia, and insist that the Nanny state use pseudo-science to "protect" people in Florida at taxpayers' expense and continue to strike unreal fears into the hearts and minds of children... Maybe the 7 million+ illegal immigrants not getting vaccinated is an indication of the fraud, and we don't have to fear a microbial boogieman. https://paradigmshift.uscreen.io/?fbcli ... HJn2nNs7Dk
just-jim

Re: Say hello to polio, measles, pertussis, e

Post by just-jim »

You posted claims on a nut-job web site hosted by a kook - David Icke. Not going to waste my time. It’s not up to me to wade through your bs to prove it is wrong. That’s not how science or expertise works. This might shock you - but Real science is actually not carried out on YouTube, rumble and bitchute.

There is no ‘refutation’ of Baileys claims because real scientists don’t waste their time on conspiracy and fantasy: that’s what youtube is for.

Vaccines have 100 of thousands of peer reviewed articles and studies concerning their efficacy, effects and yes, problems. You can post some real, peer reviewed articles or studies by someone with real credentials, expertise and background appropriate to the topic. Appropriate is NOT someone with a PhD in ‘nursing education’ (which you tried before) or psychology…or theology or engineering. ‘Expertise’ means someone working in that narrow field with a combination of advanced degrees, and/or an MD, and/or post graduate certification/diplomate status; I.e. someone recognized by their peers.
I think you are talking about the ‘Bailey’ husband and wife team from New Zealand. They are quacks on more that one Continent. I found these in just a couple minutes:

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/christchu ... 7AAPKFJAA/

https://blog.waikato.ac.nz/bioblog/2021 ... -is-wrong/
woodman

Post by woodman »

When a positive claim is made it has to be backed up with evidence. In this case there needs to be evidence through a scientific study that proves that these various symptoms are caused by a pathogen. Dr Bailey has welcomed any refutations and proofs, and there is none. The positive claims have not been backed up by science. I'm not trying to start a pissing contest...
woodman

Post by woodman »

It seems like identity politics to me... Focus on the information provided by the interviewee rather than trying to gaslight Gareth Icke. He is David Icke's son.
just-jim

Post by just-jim »

The burden of proof would be on you to prove that it IS fraudulent, if that is what you contend - and not require others to ‘prove’ a negative.

Oh…and maybe use some REAL data….not made stuff off a crackpot Utube channel, run by this guy - noted Holocaust denier and anti-Semite, David Icke:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke

“In 1990, Icke visited a psychic who told him he was on Earth for a purpose and would receive messages from the spirit world.[9] This led him to claim in 1991 to be a "Son of the Godhead"[5] and that the world would soon be devastated by tidal waves and earthquakes. He repeated this on the BBC show Wogan.[10][11] His appearance led to public ridicule.[12] Books Icke wrote over the next 11 years developed his world view of a New Age conspiracy.[13] Reactions to his endorsement of an antisemitic fabrication, The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, in The Robots' Rebellion (1994) and in And the Truth Shall Set You Free (1995) led his then publisher to decline further books, and he has self-published since then.[8]

Icke contends that the universe consists of "vibrational" energy and infinite dimensions sharing the same space.[14][15][16] He claims that there is an inter-dimensional race of reptilian beings, the Archons or Anunnaki, which have hijacked the Earth. Further, a genetically modified human–Archon hybrid race of reptilian shape-shifters – the Babylonian Brotherhood, Illuminati or "elite" – manipulate events to keep humans in fear, so that the Archons can feed off the resulting "negative energy".[14][17][18][19] He claims that many public figures belong to the Babylonian Brotherhood and propel humanity towards a global fascist state or New World Order, a post-truth era ending freedom of speech.[13][14][20][21] He sees the only way to defeat such "Archontic" influence is for people to wake up to the truth and fill their hearts with love.[14] Critics have accused Icke of being antisemitic and a Holocaust denier with his theories of reptilians serving as a deliberate "code".[22][23][24]”
woodman

Post by woodman »

Maybe y'all need to prove why the virus model that has forced in the culture for more than 100 years is not fraudulent. Dr. Mark Bailey welcomes the challenge from all your experts. This is worth 16 minutes of your time. Some of you will have to watch it many times to appreciate the level of fraud involved. Here is another stupid antivaxxer...Dr Mark Bailey- Skip/start at 6 minute mark. https://rumble.com/v4ngoru-wuhan-lab-is ... night.html
PAL

Post by PAL »

Would Trump do away with mandates or the choice by people to vaccinate? Will have to look at Project 2025 again. I thought the framers of that agenda want to get rid of the FDA, but the Dept.of Education for sure. How nice.

Here is the link for Trump's plan and an exerpt.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/other/ ... 0b68&ei=43

Among other things, the House Republican Study Committee blueprint would: repeal the federal protections the ACA established for people with preexisting conditions and instead allow states to decide whether to retain such reforms, transform Medicare into a “premium support” or voucher system that instead of paying seniors’ health-care bills directly would give them a stipend to purchase private insurance, end the federal entitlement to Medicaid and instead bundle the program into a block grant for states along with a separate federal program that covers children, and rescind the authority Biden won for Medicare to negotiate lower drug prices. (The Project 2025 plan embraces many of these same ideas.)
Pearl Cherrington
Rideback

Post by Rideback »

Ken, what a baffing statement you made, on a thread that is talking about Trump's declaration to stop any vaccinations and thus expose school children and our entire population to diseases and you respond that we shouldn't let unvaccinated people across our borders? You don't think there's an intersection there? And btw, Mexico does vaccinate its citizens for measles and other diseases.
just-jim

Post by just-jim »

‘14 million immigrants’…or some other made up number…or ONE…it won’t matter. Between air travel and normal passage of people, legally, across the border, we are exposed in any case. That’s WHY we vaccinate…..duh.

It’s the people clinging to unscientific beliefs about vaccines - like you - who are causing the rise in measles and other preventable diseases.

Stop blaming innocent people for the results your willful stupidity.