Russian fabricated story makes $ for Rep

Open to all the voices of the Methow Valley

just-jim

Re: Russian fabricated story makes $ for Rep

Post by just-jim »

dorankj wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:57 pm Well you support Dementia Joe and he’s done ALL that! And you’ll vote for his brain dead, unable to walk or talk state again.
PLEASE….Ken, just ONE source. Shouldn’t be a big ask….since you do go on and on about his ‘guilt’. I realize your wishing and thinking it so must make it so in your mind. Or, somehow….it makes it ‘fair’ or ‘equal’ if they both are guilty of the same crimes, even when they are not.

And of course, IF Biden were guilty of all that, why then that wouldn’t make you look nearly as stoopid supporting such a staggering crime spree of a guy (90+ charges and counting….)

Oh…who is really losing it?

Here is a partial transcript from a speech pee-pants, Adderall donnie made in October….
Then, Guilty donnie gave a campaign speech in Sioux City, IA; which he incorrectly called Sioux Falls, SD, until one of his lackeys actually came up on the podium to correct him. It was full of gibberish, lies and exaggeration. And more lies. And more gibberish.

This from the Persnidnet that is supposedly waaayy mo’ better than his predecessor and his successor….

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2023/1 ... legal-fees

There are multiple places where you can view the video, if you care to. It is cringe-worthy!.

As the story says… “It was as if his speech had been written by ChatGPT in the style of William Faulkner”.

A partial transcript…..

“I can't imagine myself being a politician — it has cost me a couple of billion dollars to be a politic — everyone else makes — they make — I said no we can't do that — I could've made a fortune — countries are coming — we've got to build a job, and we'd like to have you involved — billions I say — I tell my kids, sorry kids, we can't do it, I’m President — I respected the office — and then I get out, and I see the stuff Biden's been doing, and I say, well I did it the right way — you know (tittering) — the money — and my kids say, dad could we build a job here or there — in the Middle East — certain countries — they got a lotta money — and they’d love to build a nice Trump job — no kids you can't do that, it's a conflict — I didn't do that (sniff) — so I was willing — and the of course they made it much worse with legal fees — I have $100 million worth of legal fees — and they are doing good — at least I have a good lawyers — you could spend $100 million on lousy lawyers too — it happens (faint laughter from the crowd) — but no I said, I said, right from the beginning — I told Ben and Candy a long time ago — I said you know it's incredible — as soon as you win, they start coming to you — wanna do this — and I told my kids you can't do that, you can’t do that — too much respect for the office — and uh ...”

Yep…..could not have said it better myself.

I do keep wondering, though….why is it that 75+ yr old man STILL can’t make a proper fist, even with his tiny hands?
pasayten

Post by pasayten »

Both these old dudes are not great mental choices for 2024... :-(
pasayten
Ray Peterson
Rideback

Post by Rideback »

Dude, Saturday Trump couldn't even remember the names of his children and called Melania, Mercedes. His speeches are gibberish and even the attendees are walking out shaking their heads.
dorankj

Post by dorankj »

Well you support Dementia Joe and he’s done ALL that! And you’ll vote for his brain dead, unable to walk or talk state again.
just-jim

Post by just-jim »

It’s no use…give up. As you can see, he’s so far down the trump crapper that he’s even willing to forgive donnie for anything he MIGHT do in the future!

You know….. I’d be willing to bet he’s so far gone that he’d STILL support the jerk EVEN IF HE WERE TO go out and COMMIT rape, fraud, theft, graft, giving nuclear secrets to the enemy, treason, lying to law enforcement and judges, stealing elections….

Oh, wait…..
Rideback

Post by Rideback »

'None of this works'. Now there's a thought. So, if the Russians are successful and Trump wins this Country will have, in his own words, a dictator on day 1. Trump will flush democracy down his golden toilet.

And at the CPAC meeting this weekend we can see for our own eyes
https://newrepublic.com/post/179247/jac ... p5xharmOXY
pasayten

Post by pasayten »

Will also be interesting when he loses...

Who will pay his fines then??? :-)
pasayten
Ray Peterson
dorankj

Post by dorankj »

Sure will be interesting when none of this works and Trump is re-elected.
Rideback

Post by Rideback »

Ken: yes falsifying by way of your word 'enhancing' an application for a loan is a crime. Trump tried to use your premise that the onus was on the banks to ferret out the lies rather his responsibility to be truthful. It didn't work under not just NY state laws but the laws across the nation regarding an applicant's obligation to file a truthful document. CFO Weisselberg knew the filings were illegal, he's already served time in Rikers for his part, and he's in the middle of a plea on a second set of charges for lying again when called as a witness about the 'enhanced' statement in the loan form where Trump claimed his apt was 3x its actual size. Helluva 'enhancing'! This round Forbes has the receipts which demonstrate that Weisselberg in interviews knew exactly what was going on. Again, the case against Trump has the receipts.

This is a civil suit, the criminal suit is set to begin in March.

The case against Hunter Biden has pretty much fallen apart now. Unlike Trump, the case of outstanding taxes saw HB pay the amounts due, plus interest, to the IRS. Haven't seen Trump offer to pay his taxes.

Please give link for any LLCs that Joe Biden is a part of. Jim Biden is a businessman, his testimony before Congress disproved any links he had with Joe Biden in anything nefarious. There was no proof offered by the committee to counter that.

Unfortunately for Ken's argument that it doesn't matter that Trump is a crook because Joe Biden is one too, is easily debunked. So, yes it does matter that Trump is a crook.
https://www
.factcheck.org/2023/12/gop-misleading-claims-in-biden-impeachment-investigation/
just-jim

Post by just-jim »

Ya got NOTHING, Ken…..as usual.

‘hookers’, ‘no business’, ‘drugs’….’payments to grandchildren’…..on and on you prattle.
Not ONE source! Just made up fantasy…

FACT: Guilty Donnie broke numerous laws about accounting, reporting, falsifying records, etc…..REPEATEDLY. That’s JUST in NY. And he was found GUILTY of sexual assault in a civil trial brought not by the Democrats or Biden or the Government, but by an aggrieved party…EJ Carroll. It’s guilty pee-pant’s fault! No one else’s!

You want to give guilty donnie a free pass on every devious criminal activity, including - apparently - sexual assault, clear back to when he was born AND into the FUTURE! That is shameful enough. The fact that he is trying to dismantle American democracy on top of all this makes it extra criminal. Yet you still leap to his defense.

Guilty donnie is a spoiled rich kid who was always able to shift the blame to someone else and get by lying his way out of jams. The gig’s up, now.

Here’s what this is really about…..he still views his own supporters as losers and rubes and suckers…..
image.png

Congratulations, Ken, you’ve bought into the entire long con.
pasayten

Post by pasayten »

Defending the "trump" and all he stands for is getting harder and harder... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Actually trump as a man is a lot like a Seinfield episode... a lot about nothing...
pasayten
Ray Peterson
dorankj

Post by dorankj »

If you falsify (actually just enhance to put the best light) loan documents and can’t back up numbers……..you don’t get the loan. The loaning entity has a responsibility to verify to their satisfaction what you submit and ask for. If defaults occur it would be reasonable for the entity that lost money (and possibly the state/fed) to seek restitution and penalties. Where does the fine go? Does the bank deserve it? Does the state deserve it? If you can’t show how someone was harmed you’re really just using convoluted lawfare to attack an individual.

The credible source is……Hunter and Joe Biden.

Once again, Trump has actual, multiple business activities in tons of places with buildings and employees and overhead that we know all about and can see. The Biden’s have no known business activities except access and influence. Certainly no business properties or employees (unless you count the many, many Hunter hookers! (But he wrote those off on his taxes as entertainment, talk about violating IRS laws!))

If you nuts would ever show a smidge of fairness and consistency maybe you could be taken slightly seriously. “Otherwise…..please shut up.”!
Rideback

Post by Rideback »

Regarding the IRS, yes they have been auditing Trump for multiple years and now reporting is coming out that the fines they will levy will be upwards of $100 million.

Ken, try googling how many LLC's Trump has created in the last 6 years.
just-jim

Post by just-jim »

The NY investigation that led to the CIVIL case commenced IN 2019…. there is no ‘rush’. It is a STATE case in which the Feds have no hand. Guilty pee-pants donnie has just stalled and stalled and stalled it this long; to his detriment, as it turns out.

And no, there doesn’t need to be a ‘damaged party’ or someone not ‘paid in full’ for CIVIL charges to be filed. Guilty donnie broke numerous laws surrounding accounting, reporting, falsifying loan documents and on and on.

Try falsifying your next credit card or mortgage application….and see what happens. No ‘damaged parties’ there. No money ‘owed’. Try it…..its called FAFO. In pee-pants’ case….it amounts to $350 million.

Just ONE CREDIBLE SOURCE about Biden crime.
Not your wishes, not your fantasies, not faux nooz stuff.
Go ahead and post ONE SOURCE, Ken. Otherwise ….please shut up.
dorankj

Post by dorankj »

That’s why unwinding all the shell corporations matters! (Why do you need so many for legitimate business?) And the aliases and “loans” made everywhere. Or maybe they’ll just keep the Lois Lerner position to only prosecute their political opponents! If only a tenth of the same scrutiny that goes into Trump was applied fairly you might be able to get people to believe we have a fair ‘rule of law’! Funny how much angst was put into getting Trumps taxes (eventually illegally released) and then nothing illegal found but no accountability for violating laws, just move on to the next get Trump scheme! Thing is, this (and Biden’s utter failure) is going to get Trump re-elected.
pasayten

Post by pasayten »

Wonder how the IRS will view this fraud? :-)

BTW, trump is the biggest threat to the health and welfare of the Republican party... He makes the Democrats look pretty good to many... Even me... :D :D :D
pasayten
Ray Peterson
dorankj

Post by dorankj »

The ‘Engoran verdict’ is an utter travesty without any justice and farcical penalty! A hopelessly partisan ‘judge’ who without any jury or any damaged party (the banks wanted MORE business with Trump!) can invent these ‘damages’ is complete lawfare and obvious political interference to take down the leading threat to the democrats. Why did these years and decades old business activities (that everyone was paid in full) just now have to be adjudicated in a rush before the election? Where does the money even go? Banks? The State? You fools are dancing around gleefully while burning down the country just to get the guy you hate!

WHAT IS THE BIDEN FAMILY BUSINESS?! What product or service or expertise did the drug fiend, cross state hooker buying, brother’s wife marrying, illegal gun purchasing dirtbag son of the senator/VP/President provide to many other countries around the world (many our enemies! Russia, China, Ukraine, etc.)?
Rideback

Post by Rideback »

From the link I posted:
;The GOP is backpedaling furiously after their star witness turned out to be a Russian disinformation mule, and it’s really something to behold.

Over the past week I’ve been covering the scandal that has now engulfed the House GOP. For months, GOP leaders had amplified false claims of the now indicted FBI informant, Alexander Smirnov, who claimed the Bidens had each been paid $5 million in bribes.

But now that their witness has been indicted, arrested and accused by the Justice Department of meeting with Russian intelligence and feeding false stories about the Bidens, the GOP is scrambling mightily to rewrite history.

Smirnov was just a “micro piece” of their investigation, House Oversight Committee Chair Rep. James Comer (R-KY) actually insisted to Newsmax recently. He “wasn’t even an important part of this investigation because I didn’t even know who he was.”

This denial has some real Papadopolous covfefe boy vibes to it.

Luckily, the internet is forever, and it isn’t hard to show that the false Smirnov claims were not only a major part of the GOP’s impeachment push, but were in fact fundamental to it. Today, we’re rolling the tape and exposing how the GOP is trying to run from this scandal but is getting tripped up quickly.

While Republicans have been scrambling to downplay Smirnov’s role and claims, and even to cast blame on others like the FBI for the fiasco, we get to watch their impeachment effort crumble in real time and hold them to account with receipts demonstrating their efforts to paper over the gaping hole this has left in their inquiry.

Pledge break! If you find my independent reporting invaluable to your day, consider thanking me with a paid subscription if you haven’t already!

Upgrade to paid

The bribery allegation was foundational to the impeachment effort

Rep. Comer would like us to ignore everything he and his cohorts have been saying for months about that FD-1023 form and the informant who provided the false, Russian-fed information. So here’s just a smattering of what they had been claiming up until the news broke that their witness was a Kremlin stooge.

“A very crucial piece of our investigation,” Comer said earlier when describing the allegations in the FD-1023.

“The biggest political corruption scandal, not only in my lifetime, but I would say the past 100 years,” Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-NY), the third highest ranking Republican, told Fox News with a straight face. Stefanik is not known for understatement.

”The most corroborating evidence” is from “this highly credible, confidential human source,” declared a visibly animated House Judiciary Chair Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH).

Before the House vote on impeachment, Jordan even very plainly stated, “The impeachable offense is — I think, the key thing is in Burisma.”

When House investigators got a chance to actually look at the 1023 form, which was inside a secure facility, they went public with their assessments, even though they were warned that the alleged bribes had not been corroborated. Rep. Anna Paulina Luna (R-FL) insisted it shows Biden is “100% guilty” of bribery.

And Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (Q-GA), who later snapped a picture of the form and posted it on social media, went even further in her claims in an interview with the right-wing site The Daily Caller, which breathlessly reported,

“This is an impeachable document. President Biden should be impeached. Secondly, he should be prosecuted. This is unbelievable. It’s a pay-to-play scheme. He took a bribe from a foreign national in a foreign country that paid millions of dollars,” Rep. Greene stated. “He needs to be prosecuted for this, and I would argue that he should serve jail time.

Small wonder that viewers of Fox and Newsmax and readers of The Daily Caller might have come away with the absolutely false belief that the Bidens had taken bribes. The GOP had been absolutely uniform in its public messaging on this.

What a difference an indictment makes

Now that Smirnov has been arrested and charged with making false statements and false records, and now that it’s clear Smirnov was also actively funneling false information directly from Russian intelligence, Republicans are predictably downplaying Smirnov’s importance to their impeachment effort, as Comer’s interviews post-Smirnov indictment show.

But they are also throwing everyone else they can think of under the bus, including the FBI.

Comer complained, for example, that the FBI—and not his Oversight Committee, which might have done the same—“did nothing to verify the troubling claims contained within the record.” He also insisted that the FBI Director, Christopher Wray, had told his Committee behind closed doors that Smirnov was one of the most trusted, highest paid informants the Bureau had for over a decade.

But Comer and others were expressly warned that the allegations in the FD-1023 had not been corroborated and could not be used the way Republicans were determined to deploy them.

Roll the tape of Rep. Ken Buck (R-CO), who warned as early as September 2023 that the alleged bribe-induced effort to remove a Ukrainian prosecutor from investigating Burisma had been debunked, and that Republicans “who are itching for an impeachment are relying on an imagined history.” Buck confirmed in a recent interview with CNN that “we were warned that the credibility of this statement [in the FD-1023] was not known.”

Ken and Jingles can attack the messengers all they want but the facts and receipts are all that matters.
just-jim

Post by just-jim »

This is what happens to a REAL ‘crime family’ under American Justice;

Clock is ticking on Guilty donnie and his Guilty sons….Judge Engoron has signed the verdict.

If they want to appeal his decision, they have 30 days to come up with $454 million or post a bond for that amount.
That’s on top of the $90 mil owed in the other civil case involving E Jean Carroll, for which a bond is also now due.

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/02/23/poli ... aud-ruling

Again, Ken…just one credible source? Not your made up, funny, lame claims about ‘payments’.

So, Put up or Shut Up. So, far you’ve got actually 0.
dorankj

Post by dorankj »

Funny, why was he “re-aressted”? Just gobbling propaganda while screaming propaganda from others. I know Jingles but it’s so obvious I can’t help but point it out.
Jingles

Post by Jingles »

Ken no point in arguing with people that can't comprehend that we have a demented, senile useless P.O.S. in the White House that should of just died in the basement he hid in. He didn't do anything in the 50+ years in Congress
Rideback

Post by Rideback »

The fake witness is directly tied to the Russians, it was a part of the charges because the prosecutors had the receipts. Read the charging papers, read the articles, the proof was in the indictments and now a 2nd judge in a different state has signed off on the same set of charges which is why the guy was re arrested. Game over, the connection was made Ken.
dorankj

Post by dorankj »

Trying the Russia hoax again! Haha, where are those pee tapes? Jamie Raskin, what a clown! Why exactly did all those countries pay the Biden family down to grandchildren? Sure, no corruption whatsoever.
just-jim

Post by just-jim »

Another….

https://open.substack.com/pub/heatherco ... ry-21-2024

In part:

“The idea that Biden had accepted bribes was central to the House impeachment effort that then–House speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) announced in September 2023.

That story fell apart a week ago, on February 14, 2024, when a federal grand jury indicted Smirnov for lying and “creating a false and fictitious record.”

And the story became even more troubling yesterday, when Trump-appointed Special Counsel David Weiss of the Justice Department filed a document establishing that the informant, Alexander Smirnov, has “extensive and extremely recent” ties with “Russian intelligence agencies.”

The filing revealed other, more recent, false allegations Smirnov had made, and concluded that “Smirnov’s efforts to spread misinformation about a candidate of one of the two major parties in the United States continues…. What this shows is that the misinformation he is spreading is not confined to 2020. He is actively peddling new lies that could impact U.S. elections after meeting with Russian intelligence officials in November.”

Representative Jamie Raskin (D-MD), the top Democrat on the House Committee on Oversight and Accountability, told reporters today that “the impeachment investigation essentially ended yesterday, in substance if not in form, with the explosive revelation that Mr. Smirnov’s allegations about Ukrainian Burisma payments to Joe Biden were concocted along with Russian intelligence agents. And it appears like the whole thing was not only obviously false and fraudulent but a product of Russian disinformation and propaganda. And that’s been the motor force behind this investigation for more than a year.””