PAL

Re: Solving the Border Crisis

Post by PAL »

Totally Tristen.
Pearl Cherrington
tristanbgilb

Post by tristanbgilb »

There has been a border crisis for many years. There solution is not in open borders or closed borders. I remember the fruit pickers welcomed as migrant workers. It was presumed the workers would return home after the fruit season. I enjoyed picking cherries as a young man and enjoyed the Hispanic culture much. There was one particular man I remember singing as he bounced his ladder around the tree without climbing down.

My question might be "what is with these migrants not wanting to go home?"

It seems like they are risking so much to cross the border. It makes me think the puppet governments that the USA set up south of Mexico are not fairing very well. In their adventure to improve their lives I pray the best for them.

I remember as a child learning that those that kill and make war are not necessarily the best choice for a benevolent government.

Image <=NUCLEAR BUTTONImage

KFAC-LP 105.5 FM Twisp WA
PAL

Post by PAL »

With sanitation, provide toilets. They ought to be concerned about massive amounts of dog poop. EPA has some things to say about that.
Homeless people, don't you know are lazy, rotten, no goods. They aren't really humans are they?
The book, "Evicted" tells the story. Once a person gets the "eviction notice" on their record, it is hard to overcome.
Shame on this state of affairs.
I asked the question, how can they tell who is illegal and who is not. Will they have checkpoints that we have to go through to prove citizenship?
If I should have a bit of coloring that leans towards brown, will I be stopped and questioned? Or no questions asked, just rounded up?
Wow, there goes the labor force. No more apples. Even Newhouse is concerned about our workforce. And the ideal is that they are indeed documented and have green cards then let them stay.
Congress could fund the border crisis. The bill was bipartisan.
Pearl Cherrington
mister_coffee

Post by mister_coffee »

Given some of the laws that are coming out with respect to homeless people I won't be surprised if we do something horrible to them in the not so near future.

https://www.wkrn.com/news/tennessee-pol ... %2C%20said.
:arrow: David Bonn :idea:
Rideback

Post by Rideback »

Meanwhile the Reps in Congress can't find the wherewithall to fund the existing border needs.
Much like the infamous Trump Muslim ban, actually enforcing this horrific concept is illegal and unConstitutional.
PAL

Solving the Border Crisis

Post by PAL »

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... ow/677385/

Sounds like a plan; an unsound plan. Even rounding up the homeless deeper into the article.
Pearl Cherrington