For what it is worth to those it might affect

Jingles

Re: For what it is worth to those it might affect

Post by Jingles »

Pearl
Dogs and Coyotes do inter breed resulting in coydogs more so than wolves and dogs and I kinda hope it doesn't return as well however if it does it will have made a big mistake should it decide to go after livestock critters and will be within one's right to protect one's property and livestock. Be it coyote, coydog, wolf or domestic dog
PAL

Post by PAL »

Could it be part wolf? And I don't think dogs and coyotes mix! I hope it doesn't come back.
Pearl Cherrington
Jingles

Post by Jingles »

First time I've ever seen a black yote and one the size of this one too. Have seen black wolves though. If it comes back and ventures into the yard and tries to get my critters will post pictures of a recently departed black yote?
PAL

Post by PAL »

Black? I have never seen a coyote that color. Is that unique?
Pearl Cherrington
Jingles

For what it is worth to those it might affect

Post by Jingles »

If your residence is in Winthrop specifically the Heckendorn area watch your pets and any outside animals. First it was Cougars now Coyotes (BIG BLACK ONE) are in town as while out taking care of my critters this morning had one run across the hill side between my place and the road above me.
Was every bit as my dog that is a cross between an Austrailian Shepard and a Great Pyrenees (100+ pounder)