Some Folks Doing Good Things In The Valley

just-jim

Re: Some Folks Doing Good Things In The Valley

Post by just-jim »

I agree Ray. I saw a presentation that Annie gave at a similar meeting (I think you were absent?) last spring. Someone else was with her, but I don’t recall if it was Bo.

Yes…good project - and good people!
pasayten

Some Folks Doing Good Things In The Valley

Post by pasayten »

Well, the name of Bo Thrasher has come up in past posts on this BB... Both negatively as wife of Paul Butler of the North Cascades Mountain Guides fame for past deeds (Fun_CH) and being on the Friends Of The Pool Board supporting a Metropolitan Park District in 2023 (Fun_CH and me)...

I would like to state that Bo is not a negative person in my eyes and is just very passionate about what she supports and believes in. So am I. The MPD has been defeated and we can move on forward from there.

Annie Budiselich and Bo Thrasher made a presentation at our Kiwanis meeting this last Tuesday about a great program for social and emotional development for kids that need it... Let 'Em Ride. https://www.mvriding.org/programs/thera ... nship/let/

They have also started a new program... Let 'Em Stride.

I appreciate their efforts at doing good things for the youth of our Valley. We could use more folks like these in our Valley.

Description of programs.pdf
(537.33 KiB) Downloaded 113 times
pasayten
Ray Peterson