Guilty donnie can now be sued

Rideback

Re: Guilty donnie can now be sued

Post by Rideback »

Trump, as well as Lindsey Graham and others have had very limited success with any of the arguments that they were acting in an official capacity & thus immune from prosecution. With the release of the court filed text messages and emails back and forth from Rep Scott Perry, Clarke and a long list of others, the case is well underway toward demonstrating how well it was orchestrated. The mob of insurrectionists were truly pawns, but that doesn't lessen their culpability. I only hope that the masterminds are held accountable, every last one of them.
just-jim

Guilty donnie can now be sued

Post by just-jim »

The DC Court of Appeals rules that Guilty, orange, Depends donnie may be sued by Police and law-makers affected by his actions on J6. He has no immunity because of his presidency.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... uits-jan-6

“More than two years later, it is unnerving to hear the same fabrications and dangerous rhetoric that put my life as well as the lives of my fellow officers in danger on January 6, 2021,” said James Blassingame, a Capitol police officer who is a plaintiff in the case, James Blassingame v Donald Trump. “I couldn’t be more committed to pursuing accountability on this matter. I hope our case will assist with helping put our democracy back on the right track; making it crystal clear that no person, regardless of title or position of stature, is above the rule of law.”