Great new T shirt

PAL

Re: Great new T shirt

Post by PAL »

Maybe Liz has had a change of heart. But now the Trump Republicans hate her. But do enough of them hate her to make a difference.
It is time for a woman to be president, but I doubt I will ever see that in my lifetime.
Ron "puke me" DeSantis anyone? Although I am secretly glad he will shift people from Trump to him.
Pearl Cherrington
Rideback

Post by Rideback »

Absolutely. But do check to be certain that Trump's values are yours because from your posts I'd more convinced that your values differ from Trump's.
pasayten

Post by pasayten »

Rideback wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:29 am Hint. Liz Cheney's voting record was over 90% with the Trump Administration.
I believe she would align with my values and be good for democracy and for the people... We are entitled to our own opinions... :-)
pasayten
Ray Peterson
Rideback

Post by Rideback »

Hint. Liz Cheney's voting record was over 90% with the Trump Administration.
PAL

Post by PAL »

Wow! What a strategy. As long as Liz doesn't try to interfere with reproductive rights, she's almost ok by me.
Biden is/was a stateman, but he is just too dang old. Can't the dems come up with someone? Can't he get behind someone? That's what he needs to do.
Like Ruth Bader should have stepped down, so Obama could have gotten someone in there to replace her.
Liz said she will make sure Trump is not president again. Does she have a hit squad?
Pearl Cherrington
pasayten

Post by pasayten »

Let's get Biden to drop Harris as VP... Choose Liz Cheney as VP... and then resign! :-)
pasayten
Ray Peterson
Jingles

Great new T shirt

Post by Jingles »

This is a great t shirt
Attachments
thumbnail.jpeg-2.jpg