$250 million raised>mythical PAC>pays witness lawyers

Rideback

Re: $250 million raised>mythical PAC>pays witness lawyers

Post by Rideback »

It leads to the question, who was the client SaveAmericaPAC/Trump or Hutchinson? Since one of the emails was sent to Hutchinson, the J6 committee has the receipts and also knows who sent it. I read it was an affiliate of Mark Meadows.

Word came out that the DoJ attorneys were watching her testimony and that they were flabbergasted at what she revealed. In the last couple of months the DoJ has been hiring more prosecutors with experience in nat'l security and domestic terrorism, which has Rep chatter getting noisy about where this is going.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-sc ... 18280.html
mister_coffee

Post by mister_coffee »

Rideback wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:16 am Ya, the first attorney was a Conservative good ol boy from the ranks.
Her new lawyer, Jody Hunt, is connected to Jeff Sessions and was hired June 6th.

Her previous lawyer, Stefan Passantino, was paid for by the Save America PAC. It kind of is a sticky situation at best I think. I mean, usually lawyers are really fussy about any kind of conflict of interest and won't represent you if that might cause a conflict with another client. The whole thing smells.
:arrow: David Bonn :idea:
Rideback

Post by Rideback »

Ya, the first attorney was a Conservative good ol boy from the ranks.
mister_coffee

Post by mister_coffee »

This answers two questions I had about Ms. Hutchinson after seeing her testimony.

The first question was how does a 25-year-old on a government salary afford the expensive legal representation you'd need and want to survive testifying before a congressional committee?

The second question is about why she recently switched legal representation. Which reading between the lines tells me a lot about why she came forward at this time and why the committee had this hearing on such short notice.
:arrow: David Bonn :idea:
Rideback

$250 million raised>mythical PAC>pays witness lawyers

Post by Rideback »

So Trump used his StopTheSteal promos to raise $250 million, then that money was transferred over to a PAC that ended up being non existent, but now J6 Committee member Zoe Lofgren offers up the tidbit that the funds are also being channeled towards paying off lawyers for the witnesses, lawyers who have a distinct party loyalty to Trump first. Pulling the threads on this revelation will give some teeth to the already open investigation on the mythical PAC and its finances...not to mention add charges to the Trump column. Oh, and of course the J6 committee already has shown they have the receipts.

https://crooksandliars.com/2022/06/rep- ... s-possible