Supreme Court Leak

PAL

Re: Supreme Court Leak

Post by PAL »

Did someone post about an ectopic pregnancy? What is the ruling on that, I wonder. It's a fertilized egg stuck in the ovary or fallopian tube. That is certainly not a viable living space for a zygote, let alone a baby. Both the mother and baby would die if that is not taken care of.
Another item not thought out by the majority of the men. They may not even be aware of that kind of pregnancy. So, that shows me it is about control.

PAL

Post by PAL »

Ken, Pete knows where babies come from and I thought he pointed out some things about why a woman would possibly choose to abort that late. As in saving her life, etc.
In your opinion he is failing and I sense you don't care for men being gay.
In my opinion I am glad he is talking about it. I certainly didn't indicate men shouldn't talk about this. Oh, yes they should. It takes them to make a woman pregnant. Well, almost. There are ways a woman doesn't need a man for that, just his sperm.

Rideback

Post by Rideback »

Republicans now claiming that the problem with the baby formula shortage can be fixed by just denying the babies of immigrant mothers at the border any formula...

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2022/05 ... ant-babies

What happened to protecting the life of the innocent?

Mickey M.

Post by Mickey M. »

Rideback wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 6:56 pm

Republicans now claiming that the problem with the baby formula shortage can be fixed by just denying the babies of immigrant mothers at the border any formula...

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2022/05 ... ant-babies

What happened to protecting the life of the innocent?

To answer that question perhaps understanding
the 2008 CDC concept of "domestic supply of infants" that Judge Alito's cited in his draft opinion would help.

It essentially means that currently there is not enough supply of adoptable American babies to meet the demand.

So American babies as a commodity and women are needed as forced incubators for the State