Cannabis treatment for China Virus

tristanbgilb

Re: Cannabis treatment for China Virus

Post by tristanbgilb »

The nurse who was specializing into covid research told me that the virus is small and permeates the cell through the semipermeable membrane due to its small size rather than piercing the cell. I am imagining in my mind osmosis rather that this virus having motion ability of its own.

Image <=NUCLEAR BUTTONImage

KFAC-LP 105.5 FM Twisp WA
mister_coffee

Post by mister_coffee »

The mRNA vaccines (Pfizer and Moderna) work by making a protein that is exactly like a protein on the surface of the coronavirus. Your immune system then responds to that protein and learns to detect it and neutralize it.

"mRNA" stands for "messenger RNA". Basically that is a protein that contains instructions for making other proteins. At any given time there are trillions of different pieces of mRNA sloshing through your body. mRNA is keeping you alive.

The J&J and Astrazeneca vaccines use a modified adenovirus as a vector. The adenovirus is harmless and it is modified to express a protein like the ones on the COVID virus. So your body again learns to have an immune response when they see that protein.

So far the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines appear to be far safer than the J&J and Astrazeneca vaccines and much more effective as well. If you don't have any contraindications (e.g. a shellfish allergy) the mRNA vaccines are considerably safer than aspirin or Tylenol. Having said that, in my experience they are kind of rough vaccines and you shouldn't be surprised if you feel under the weather for a day or two after you get your vaccine.

The mRNA technology behind those vaccines is a huge deal, probably the biggest medical breakthrough in over twenty years. There is considerable promise in using the same tech to treat many kinds of cancer and diabetes and maybe autoimmune diseases like lupus as well. They also promise considerably better, less expensive, and safer vaccines than some of our existing vaccines.
:arrow: David Bonn :idea:
tristanbgilb

Post by tristanbgilb »

Mickey M. wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:32 am
tristanbgilb wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:07 pm I remember being a kid getting vaccines and asking my mom what they were. She explained there are two types of vaccines for a virus; one with a dead virus and one with a live virus that is unable to reproduce. Is the virus present in the vaccines and is it dead or is it a sterile live virus?
my understanding is that the JJ vaccine is the inactive virus old school type.

The Phizer and Moderna are mRNA vaccines which introduce genetic instructions into our cells that cause our cells to produce a protein simular to the ones found on the spike of the Corona virus.
I wonder if the JJ Vaccine is obsolete now that the virus is mutating similar to what we experience with flu. The other two vaccines sound carcinogenic and I consider them way scary at this point. Is the JJ vaccine used on children or only the really scary ones?

PAL

Post by PAL »

Great Mickey. Also pot can help alleviate any anxiety about the virus, vaccines, etc. But I don't believe that pot can prevent one from getting Covid. But it can help deal with it.
That is some great looking bud, Tristan.
Pearl Cherrington
tristanbgilb

Post by tristanbgilb »

I remember being a kid getting vaccines and asking my mom what they were. She explained there are two types of vaccines for a virus; one with a dead virus and one with a live virus that is unable to reproduce. Is the virus present in the vaccines and is it dead or is it a sterile live virus?

woodman

Post by woodman »

woodman wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:53 pm I hope this is not too much of a segue, but I think this is relevant. I bet that Rogan has an educated opinion on the subject of THC and synthetic THC. Here is an excepted quote from Joe Rogan.

“I’m not trying to promote misinformation. I’m not trying to be controversial,” he said. “I’ve never tried to do anything with this podcast other than just talk to people and have interesting conversations.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/joe-r ... hp&pc=U531

More about Joe Rogan...

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/the-cens ... PsICP.html

The Mainstream media is attacking Joe Rogan instead of admitting its own failures.

Podcaster and comedian Joe Rogan is back in the media's crosshairs. A few days ago, rock legend Neil Young issued an ultimatum to Spotify: The music platform could carry his music or they could carry The Joe Rogan Experience podcast but not both. The streaming company ended up siding with Rogan, a man they invested $100 million in back in 2020. But Young's ultimatum led other music celebrities to follow suit, and legacy media outlets renewed their condemnation of Rogan's podcast for "spreading misinformation."

Mainstream media pundits claim that Rogan has spread falsehoods about the COVID-19 vaccine by having prominent vaccine skeptics such as Dr. Robert Malone and Dr. Peter McCullough on his podcast. They conveniently ignore the fact that Rogan has platformed a range of perspectives on the COVID vaccine; for example, he had vaccine enthusiast Sanjay Gupta on as well.

Indeed, the move to smear Rogan for peddling "misinformation" is less about the truth than it is about a deeply unpopular mainstream media elite refusing to acknowledge its own failures, and how it lost its credibility with the American people.

As is typically the case during elite outrage cycles about Rogan, the leading voices calling for him to be censored and amplifying dishonest smears about him come from the same prominent institutions that have lied to the American public about a host of issues including Iraq, Russiagate, the likely origins of COVID-19, and a barrage of other stories with direct consequences for policymakers.

These massive errors of fact and judgment are why media trust among the American public has dropped to the lowest on record. It's why people are switching to independent voices like Rogan who they view as a more reliable source of information.

And yet, you will never hear legacy media partisans asking why America trusts a podcaster whose interest in politics is more casual than, say, his fascination with mixed martial arts or psychedelic drugs. And the reason this question will never be asked is because the answer is too dangerous for media elites to contemplate, namely, Americans are right. The mainstream media in America should not be trusted.

In response to the massive growth of independent media, legacy media outlets and cable networks have responded not by looking inward at their crisis of credibility, but instead by pushing for an onslaught of censorship by Big Tech companies and other streaming services. Those of us who work in the independent media space understand well that if the pressure campaign to destroy Rogan's show succeeds, the pro-censorship authoritarians will not hesitate to destroy us all.

Things aren't looking good. A statement put out by Spotify CEO Daniel Ek promised the company would add a "content advisory" to podcasts with information about COVID that diverge from the narrative. After being inundated with pressure to do something about "misinformation" on popular podcasts, Ek caved to the top-down censorship campaign being pushed against Rogan and independent media at large.

Rogan himself said he supported the decision in an Instagram post responding to Spotify. But there's a bitter irony to the fact that Rogan's show will be labeled for false information about COVID after the mainstream media were the ones spreading state-sanctioned lies about the lab leak hypothesis, masking in schools, the efficacy of cloth masks, the effectiveness of lockdowns, and many other COVID guidelines that have proven to be a failure.

In order to fight back against the censorship campaigns being waged by elite media gatekeepers and their friends in polite society, it is not enough simply to advocate for free speech on every podcasting platform or media outlet. The American people must make their voices heard and continue to ditch mainstream media outlets whose job it is to lie to our faces for the sake of the regime.

We must use our ability to vote and participate in politics to ensure that tech companies and large corporate behemoths are unable to unilaterally censor anyone who they deem unworthy to speak freely.

Beyond that, intellectuals and pundits who have gone independent need to stand together in the war against freedom of expression being waged against everyone who has left the institutions whose dominance over our public discourse is slowly but surely slipping away.

James Lynch is a producer at Breaking Points.

The views in this article are the writer's own.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/ ... d=msedgntp
woodman

Post by woodman »

I hope this is not too much of a segue, but I think this is relevant. I bet that Rogan has an educated opinion on the subject of THC and synthetic THC. Here is an excepted quote from Joe Rogan.

“I’m not trying to promote misinformation. I’m not trying to be controversial,” he said. “I’ve never tried to do anything with this podcast other than just talk to people and have interesting conversations.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/joe-r ... hp&pc=U531

The Mainstream media is attacking Joe Rogan instead of admitting its own failures.

Podcaster and comedian Joe Rogan is back in the media's crosshairs. A few days ago, rock legend Neil Young issued an ultimatum to Spotify: The music platform could carry his music or they could carry The Joe Rogan Experience podcast but not both. The streaming company ended up siding with Rogan, a man they invested $100 million in back in 2020. But Young's ultimatum led other music celebrities to follow suit, and legacy media outlets renewed their condemnation of Rogan's podcast for "spreading misinformation."

Mainstream media pundits claim that Rogan has spread falsehoods about the COVID-19 vaccine by having prominent vaccine skeptics such as Dr. Robert Malone and Dr. Peter McCullough on his podcast. They conveniently ignore the fact that Rogan has platformed a range of perspectives on the COVID vaccine; for example, he had vaccine enthusiast Sanjay Gupta on as well.

Indeed, the move to smear Rogan for peddling "misinformation" is less about the truth than it is about a deeply unpopular mainstream media elite refusing to acknowledge its own failures, and how it lost its credibility with the American people.

As is typically the case during elite outrage cycles about Rogan, the leading voices calling for him to be censored and amplifying dishonest smears about him come from the same prominent institutions that have lied to the American public about a host of issues including Iraq, Russiagate, the likely origins of COVID-19, and a barrage of other stories with direct consequences for policymakers.

These massive errors of fact and judgment are why media trust among the American public has dropped to the lowest on record. It's why people are switching to independent voices like Rogan who they view as a more reliable source of information.

And yet, you will never hear legacy media partisans asking why America trusts a podcaster whose interest in politics is more casual than, say, his fascination with mixed martial arts or psychedelic drugs. And the reason this question will never be asked is because the answer is too dangerous for media elites to contemplate, namely, Americans are right. The mainstream media in America should not be trusted.

In response to the massive growth of independent media, legacy media outlets and cable networks have responded not by looking inward at their crisis of credibility, but instead by pushing for an onslaught of censorship by Big Tech companies and other streaming services. Those of us who work in the independent media space understand well that if the pressure campaign to destroy Rogan's show succeeds, the pro-censorship authoritarians will not hesitate to destroy us all.

Things aren't looking good. A statement put out by Spotify CEO Daniel Ek promised the company would add a "content advisory" to podcasts with information about COVID that diverge from the narrative. After being inundated with pressure to do something about "misinformation" on popular podcasts, Ek caved to the top-down censorship campaign being pushed against Rogan and independent media at large.

Rogan himself said he supported the decision in an Instagram post responding to Spotify. But there's a bitter irony to the fact that Rogan's show will be labeled for false information about COVID after the mainstream media were the ones spreading state-sanctioned lies about the lab leak hypothesis, masking in schools, the efficacy of cloth masks, the effectiveness of lockdowns, and many other COVID guidelines that have proven to be a failure.

In order to fight back against the censorship campaigns being waged by elite media gatekeepers and their friends in polite society, it is not enough simply to advocate for free speech on every podcasting platform or media outlet. The American people must make their voices heard and continue to ditch mainstream media outlets whose job it is to lie to our faces for the sake of the regime.

We must use our ability to vote and participate in politics to ensure that tech companies and large corporate behemoths are unable to unilaterally censor anyone who they deem unworthy to speak freely.

Beyond that, intellectuals and pundits who have gone independent need to stand together in the war against freedom of expression being waged against everyone who has left the institutions whose dominance over our public discourse is slowly but surely slipping away.

James Lynch is a producer at Breaking Points.

The views in this article are the writer's own.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/ ... d=msedgntp
tristanbgilb

Post by tristanbgilb »

tristanbgilb wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 4:06 pm
Mickey M. wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:00 pm Thus, CBD and Δ9-THC may be used in combination or with other drugs to treat COVID-19 patients."
I am an old school hippy with the attitude that cannabis can save the world. By delta nine THC, I think you mean chemically altered CBD to resemble THC that naturally occurs in cannabis. Does the delta nine THC naturally occur? Or maybe it is delta 8. I am not a biochemist. I just think like THC, the real stuff, is not toxic. THC Synthetic, like the pill Marinol, has toxic effects. I was offered THC that was once CBD in a medical trial to see if it helps with my PTSD. I didn't take it when I realized it was not the real natural THC without the toxic effects on my body.
I went to a hemp store in Wenatchee today and looked at delta 8 THC derived from CBD. It is delta 8 that is synthesized. I wonder how it was managed to do a legal study with delta 9 THC.

woodman

Post by woodman »

Mickey M. wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:37 pm
woodman wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:42 pm
Yes, there are known side effects that are indisputable. Here is some data being discussed from the US military, and the effects on the troops for the year 2021 through October...

https://rumble.com/vtlfav-rrrrrrrrrrrrr ... o0tuwHzt6U

https://rumble.com/vtb3tk-2022-01-senat ... ackup.html

That's weird Woodman, that information that you posted doesn't resemble anything like actual science. More like biased political opinion without factual empirical data to support that opinion.

In case I missed it, could you post the scientific data or study that supports that biased political opinion?

Funny, Most of the science I read doesn't start with a "calling all Patriots send your money".

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investig ... enz-covid/

"One lawyer’s rise shows how vaccine misinformation can fuel fundraising and far-right celebrity"

As Renz spoke, a message flashed across the screen with his website address. “Donate to his cause,” it urged.

Renz, who became a licensed attorney only months before the pandemic began,"

So not a virologist, epidemiologist or even a scientist, but a lawyer trying to score some hard cash by targeting people who don't know any better and playing on their fears.

Do you seriously trust that guy just because his money-making venture agrees with your confirmation bias?

images (1).jpeg
Although this medical data from soldiers is not classified, it can not be accessed by the general public, so I can not extract the data myself. I believe that a doctor can access that data. Maybe there is someone out there who can access that data directly and share on this thread.

I don't see how you can call this a political opinion since he and Senator Johnson are interpreting the data extrapolated from actual military medical reports. He is just relating the data, so not just a political opinion...

I recommend that you put aside your own confirmational bias so that you can see credibility in the content, and not bash the content based on sources that you use which are run on confirmational bias. You have aligned yourself with these multinational corporations that apparently are beyond reproach.
Last edited by woodman on Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
woodman

Post by woodman »

tristanbgilb wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:31 am I think cannabis is more affective for Covid prevention than these dangerous vaccines. As an owner of a human body, I think it makes more sense to use non-toxic medicine as opposed to some crazy nazi concoction of dead babies and poison. I wonder if anyone has heard about cannabis for covid prevention. I think needle junkies are really risking their lives and long-term health. Are there any know side-effects of the vaccines? Is cannabis the solution or just an illusion?
Yes, there are known side effects that are indisputable. Here is some data being discussed from the US military, and the effects on the troops for the year 2021 through October...

https://rumble.com/vtlfav-rrrrrrrrrrrrr ... o0tuwHzt6U

https://rumble.com/vtb3tk-2022-01-senat ... ackup.html
tristanbgilb

Post by tristanbgilb »

Mickey M. wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:00 pm Thus, CBD and Δ9-THC may be used in combination or with other drugs to treat COVID-19 patients."
I am an old school hippy with the attitude that cannabis can save the world. By delta nine THC, I think you mean chemically altered CBD to resemble THC that naturally occurs in cannabis. Does the delta nine THC naturally occur? Or maybe it is delta 8. I am not a biochemist. I just think like THC, the real stuff, is not toxic. THC Synthetic, like the pill Marinol, has toxic effects. I was offered THC that was once CBD in a medical trial to see if it helps with my PTSD. I didn't take it when I realized it was not the real natural THC without the toxic effects on my body.

tristanbgilb

Post by tristanbgilb »

Mickey M. wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:00 pm
I'm not fine with calling SARS COV2, the "China Virus". That word usage has shown to increase hate directed towards the Asian community.
I did not know that. I thought it referred to the virus being an act of war instigated by china. what ever happened to the corona virus? I am still confused as to what is the politically correct term is. I won't use this term on the BB again. I did not realize it was a racial slur.

tristanbgilb

Post by tristanbgilb »

https://theartofmaryjanemedia.com/canna ... onnection/
cannabis.jpg
Cannabis COVID-19 Benefit? – The Santa Barbara Independent – Medical Marijuana Program Connection

I just read about the research study from Oregon State University, which found that consuming two cannabinoids (called cannabigerolic acid, or CBGA, and cannabidiolic acid, or CBDA) could prevent the spread of COVID-19.

Awesome! But the study falls short.

CBG-A and CBD-A are both derived from hemp (i.e., part of the cannabis sativa species, but without the psychoactive component, tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC). Both CBG and CBD had an abundance of cannabidiolic acid, which has the potential to bind onto covid spike proteins and prevent further infection. THC-A also has this acid (and in abundance!). However, researchers cannot study THC because it is still federally classified as a Schedule 1 drug and it would violate OSU’s policy.

This is a huge shortcoming, and it serves as another reminder that we are overdue for legalizing marijuana federally.

Currently, 36 states have legalized medical marijuana. The CDC estimates 48.2 million people in the US (of a 329.5 million population) consume marijuana. That means approximately 72 percent of the population is missing out on cannabis’s health benefits, such as the potential to prevent COVID. If more clinical studies were allowed to study THC, there would be more information about cannabis’s effect on our health. And with more information it’s likely that non-recreational consumers will be more willing to try cannabis for its specific health benefits.

I say this because I was a nonrecreational…
Years ago I was offered opiates by the va hospital for my broken neck. My va hospital psychiatrist suggested i have an addictive personality and that the pills would make me a junky over time. He said I was already addicted to cannabis and that it would not be good to add opiates to my diet. I took my psychiatrist's advice and didn't take opiates even after major surgeries for even short term. I tend to think these doctors of no medical use for cannabis are incompetent in all ways. It's hard to take them seriously in anyway. I might consider a pill vaccine a little safer for me. My dad invested in covid pill vaccine research. I don't take yearly flu shots do to dangers of this vaccine. Is there a safe covid vaccine animal free for vegetarian? I like the idea of cannabis treatment because I am already on it, its not injected, and it is plant derived.

mister_coffee

Post by mister_coffee »

There are no dead babies in the vaccines. Stem cell lines from aborted fetuses (fetuses aborted over fifty years ago, mind you) were used in the the development and testing of mRNA vaccines.

The major side effect of these vaccines is that you will live a longer, healthier life.

With the Omicron variant, where the vaccine really doesn't work all that well, you are still over ten times as likely to die from covid if you are unvaccinated than if you are vaccinated. That rate goes up, on the average, if you are younger.
:arrow: David Bonn :idea:
pasayten

Post by pasayten »

Happy with the Pfizer vaccines... God has Blessed man with amazing technology that can be used for good if man choses that course of action. Fully boosted and do not consider myself a needle junkie... Just an informed and smart decision for my body. Peace... :-)
pasayten
Ray Peterson
tristanbgilb

Cannabis treatment for China Virus

Post by tristanbgilb »

I think cannabis is more affective for Covid prevention than these dangerous vaccines. As an owner of a human body, I think it makes more sense to use non-toxic medicine as opposed to some crazy nazi concoction of dead babies and poison. I wonder if anyone has heard about cannabis for covid prevention. I think needle junkies are really risking their lives and long-term health. Are there any know side-effects of the vaccines? Is cannabis the solution or just an illusion?