Valley Wave

woodman

Re: Valley Wave

Post by woodman »

Mark58 wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:20 pm
woodman wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:14 pm i would leave you with questions rather than answers:

how certain are you that there is no real covid infection?
still around 1400 Americans per day being lost, so that is a noticeable signal.

In 2020 there was no net increase in deaths from all causes in the US compared to the average of the 5 previous years. Also, the flu deaths seemed to be nonexistent in the 2020-21 flu season, so unless you believe in the absurd notion that somehow all the mask wearing, etc. actually eliminated influenza, it is quite clear at the very least that one diagnosis is a subset of the other, and the test have been geared to find "Covid", although it is quite clear that the symptoms have been largely the same as influenza symptoms. If one disease is a subset of the other then how can you be sure that Covid is at cause rather than influenza? Also, when someone quotes the number of deaths from Covid, from my point of view, they are ignoring what the CDC actually admitted in August of 2020. The CDC admitted that only a very small percentage of those who have been recorded as having died from Covid actually died from Covid, but in reality only something like 9% of them actually died from Covid. These little revelations get drowned out by the news cycle, and more than likely most people reading this never heard such a thing before. RFK Jr said sometime in 2020 pretty much the same thing that the CDC admitted to. He said that the vast majority of patients in hospitals and nursing homes died from pneumonia as is quite common, but the health officials for some reason were able to use a positive test as enough evidence that they died from Covid. I think the point of view of many people is that the coronavirus caused the pneumonia. I don't think that can be proven scientifically.

if you are starting to believe that covid is real, are you sure that it is over?
why do you think that?
I'll just share this video from Dr. Tom Cowan. He and a small group of scientists recently spent $42,000 to do an experiment to prove that there is no causal relationship between this "virus" and disease. Start this video at 3:00 mark...https://www.bitchute.com/video/5hghq6TR ... A4lczRNQu0
I'd be embarrassed to be citing Dr. Tom Cowan:

https://calmatters.org/health/2021/02/c ... l-license/
I wouldn't throw the baby out with the bathwater. Between Pfizer and pfact checkers people can get stuck in an echo chamber of belief, and not realize what has happened. WHO is doing the discrediting? Maybe people would learn more if they were willing to pay attention to what someone is sharing without the shadow of some know-it-alls telling you what is worth your time.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/7zBn96cmW06b/
woodman

Post by woodman »

alfrandell wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:33 am brad, you forgot to quote my text, so it appears that you typed it.
i dont see anything to reply to.
you have confused and obscured the science, because you do not understand statistics and science basics.

reviewing your math and science would really be worth the time.
you would be able to present more compelling anti science rants if you brushed up on your science.
I shared a link to a 26 minute video that has plenty of science and proof in it from Tom Cowan. We don't have to know science inside and out to share what somebody else has figured out. Because it is good for me, I will attempt to explain to you some of what is in the video...

Tom talked about how they have proven the existence of a virus in 1954. John Enders is credited with using the method back in 1954.

They use what is called a virus culture process. They take the fluid from the lungs of someone who they say has a virus. they put it into a centrifuge to get some of the debris out of it, but by no means is it purified or isolated, then they take some of this fluid and mix it with fetal calf serum, then they inoculate it, or spread it on monkey kidney cells (vero cells), then they see what happens. Nothing happens at this point... The next thing they do is take away the food from the cell, and this is called Delvecho's minimal nutrient medium, then they add 2 antibiotics which are highly kidney toxic substances, then the kidney cells break down into thousands of particles with all different size and shape. This is called the cytopathic effect. This is the proof of a virus that causes disease.

Dr. Tom Cowan and 2 other scientists recreated the experiment. The only difference was they did not use the lung fluid from an infected person, and they came up with the same results, and were able to do the computer matching(in silico) which is really just an imaginary step to go from the lab to a computer rendering. These 3 people matched the results that supposedly proves an infectious virus without the fluid from an infected person.

What is your proof of an infectious virus other than an electron microscopy image that someone says is a virus? You can find photos of exosomes that look just like the image that you shared...

The burden of proof is on those who say there is a virus. Dr. Tom Cowan says that if you can't answer the question of how do you know a virus is the cause of disease, then you have no business having an opinion. Consensus reality among a bunch of scientists doesn't prove the existence of an infectious virus, and a photo doesn't prove the existence of an infectious virus. I wish you would just listen to the first 14 minutes of the video...
Last edited by woodman on Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mark58

Post by Mark58 »

woodman wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:14 pm i would leave you with questions rather than answers:

In 2020 there was no net increase in deaths from all causes in the US compared to the average of the 5 previous years. Also, the flu deaths seemed to be nonexistent in the 2020-21 flu season, so unless you believe in the absurd notion that somehow all the mask wearing, etc. actually eliminated influenza, it is quite clear at the very least that one diagnosis is a subset of the other, and the test have been geared to find "Covid", although it is quite clear that the symptoms have been largely the same as influenza symptoms. If one disease is a subset of the other then how can you be sure that Covid is at cause rather than influenza? Also, when someone quotes the number of deaths from Covid, from my point of view, they are ignoring what the CDC actually admitted in August of 2020. The CDC admitted that only a very small percentage of those who have been recorded as having died from Covid actually died from Covid, but in reality only something like 9% of them actually died from Covid. These little revelations get drowned out by the news cycle, and more than likely most people reading this never heard such a thing before. RFK Jr said sometime in 2020 pretty much the same thing that the CDC admitted to. He said that the vast majority of patients in hospitals and nursing homes died from pneumonia as is quite common, but the health officials for some reason were able to use a positive test as enough evidence that they died from Covid. I think the point of view of many people is that the coronavirus caused the pneumonia. I don't think that can be proven scientifically.

if you are starting to believe that covid is real, are you sure that it is over?
why do you think that?
I'll just share this video from Dr. Tom Cowan. He and a small group of scientists recently spent $42,000 to do an experiment to prove that there is no causal relationship between this "virus" and disease. Start this video at 3:00 mark...https://www.bitchute.com/video/5hghq6TR ... A4lczRNQu0
I'd be embarrassed to be citing Dr. Tom Cowan:

https://calmatters.org/health/2021/02/c ... l-license/
pasayten

Post by pasayten »

Sorry Brad... bitchute and brandnewtube...
idiots.png
pasayten
Ray Peterson
woodman

Post by woodman »

i would leave you with questions rather than answers:

In 2020 there was no net increase in deaths from all causes in the US compared to the average of the 5 previous years. Also, the flu deaths seemed to be nonexistent in the 2020-21 flu season, so unless you believe in the absurd notion that somehow all the mask wearing, etc. actually eliminated influenza, it is quite clear at the very least that one diagnosis is a subset of the other, and the test have been geared to find "Covid", although it is quite clear that the symptoms have been largely the same as influenza symptoms. If one disease is a subset of the other then how can you be sure that Covid is at cause rather than influenza? Also, when someone quotes the number of deaths from Covid, from my point of view, they are ignoring what the CDC actually admitted in August of 2020. The CDC admitted that only a very small percentage of those who have been recorded as having died from Covid actually died from Covid, but in reality only something like 9% of them actually died from Covid. These little revelations get drowned out by the news cycle, and more than likely most people reading this never heard such a thing before. RFK Jr said sometime in 2020 pretty much the same thing that the CDC admitted to. He said that the vast majority of patients in hospitals and nursing homes died from bacterial pneumonia as is quite common, but the health officials for some reason were able to use a positive test as enough evidence that they died from Covid. I think the point of view of many people is that the coronavirus caused the pneumonia. I don't think that can be proven scientifically.

why do you think that?
Last edited by woodman on Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PAL

Post by PAL »

So this pandemic may become endemic. I say THIS pandemic. There will be other pandemics, what with world travel, etc. IMO And there are variants peeling off of Omicron, but they haven't talked about that much, if at all. As if known, there are viruses we are living with. It is normal.
But, as science says, Covid, was totally new. China was freaked, as I keep saying. They did not know what they were dealing with.
This virus mutated so quickly. Do other viruses mutate this quickly? Maybe they do. But the ones we live with, seem to have settled down.
Pearl Cherrington
woodman

Post by woodman »

Mickey M. wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:46 am Woodman,

I've heard a different tale. It turns out that all those sites that you read are actually funded by the deep state. They don't want you to be vaccinated. They want you to get Covid. Why? Because this virus was manufactured to kill people who will not comply with world wide Government agenda and who refuse the built in tracking nano particles and accompanying required ID papers.

Each new Varient was manufactured to be even more effective. While this new Varient appears to be less deadly, the full effect won't take effect until right before the 2024 election where the anti unvaxxed will be dropping like flies.

Boy, hard to know what to believe but my story, it's just as plausible as the misinformation that's rampant on the internet.

Good luck sorting it all or just embrace the mystery and have faith that not everyone is out to get you.

download (22).jpeg
Owen Benjamin is someone I just discovered. It's not as if I look for people to agree with me to define me, but I happen to agree with him because I think outside the box. He didn't need to convince me because I already knew, but I'm glad to discover someone like him.

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/owen-ben ... eHLlq.html
woodman

Post by woodman »

alfrandell wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:52 am brad,
nit picking at tiny statistical effects that you do not clearly understand will not change anything. The right wing misinformation sites give people a chuckle, but they are not evidence of anything except your gullibility.

you are not giving yourself the best chance for survival. That is legal, so, i have no comment on your choice.
I plan to answer your questions, but I want to put together the best, most concise and cogent response, so I may need a couple days. In the meantime I have discovered this 3 minute video that explains the data manipulation even further. Maybe this will lend legitimacy to my argument when you get it from another source. If you find out I am in error please let me know. It appears that between the first and second doses of Pfizer and Moderna you are still considered unvaxxed yet it is clear that people are having adverse reactions during this window of time so if a person gets hospitalized as a result of an adverse reaction they would be recorded as unvaxxed, or with the recent changes to "not fully vaxxed", so you look at the numbers of not fully vaxxed cases in the hospital, and it creates a blurry picture that seems to be blatant data manipulation. It's actually in the first 1 minute segment of this video.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/qXE6zcuzPMOj/
mister_coffee

Post by mister_coffee »

woodman wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:13 pm ... What kind of data collection method is this?
One operated by humans.
:arrow: David Bonn :idea:
woodman

Post by woodman »

I don't think I'm nitpicking simply because I want to know how many people who are hospitalized with a positive Covid test are unvaxxed. From CWH data we don't know, do we? It is possible that out of the "not fully vaxxed" cases that none are unvaxxed. What kind of data collection method is this?
mister_coffee

Post by mister_coffee »

There are valid and serious problems with all public health data collection. If/when we get through this hopefully someone will come up with a better system. As it is there are serious limitations with the data we have and it can't answer many of the questions we have.

A lot of the problems come down to multiple independent agencies collecting data, each with their own rules and standards and each of them largely making it up as they go along.

I don't think it takes a conspiracy to produce crummy datasets that aren't particularly helpful.
:arrow: David Bonn :idea:
woodman

Post by woodman »

Mickey M. wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:46 am Woodman,

I've heard a different tale. It turns out that all those sites that you read are actually funded by the deep state. They don't want you to be vaccinated. They want you to get Covid. Why? Because this virus was manufactured to kill people who will not comply with world wide Government agenda and who refuse the built in tracking nano particles and accompanying required ID papers.

Each new Varient was manufactured to be even more effective. While this new Varient appears to be less deadly, the full effect won't take effect until right before the 2024 election where the anti unvaxxed will be dropping like flies.

Boy, hard to know what to believe but my story, it's just as plausible as the misinformation that's rampant on the internet.

Good luck sorting it all or just embrace the mystery and have faith that not everyone is out to get you.

download (22).jpeg
Do atleast 20 hours of independent research on the subject, and maybe we can have a rational discussion. I've probably put 1,000 hours of study into this over the last 3 years. At the end of this I will include an excerpt from a county commissioner's meeting that should be of interest... I assume the county is counting hospitalizations to Mid-Valley hospital and North Valley hospital. They say the most severe cases are in the unvaxxed, but until recently atleast, they have classified those who have had the shot within 14 days, and are hospitalized with a positive "Covid" test technically "unvaxxed", but this should be unsettling since they seem to be implying that the jab can not produce any side effects in that 14 day window of time, so they were placing that group into the "unvaxxed" category. This is irresponsible and leads to erroneous interpretation of data. Now as I mentioned to Alf it appears that hospitals across the country including MMC and CWH have uniformly changed the way they classify positive cases that end up in the hospital so that now there is no "unvaxxed" category, but instead you have the "not fully vaxxed" category. It is in our best interest to know how many are unvaxxed. Are they hiding something? Here is the excerpt from a recent county commissioners meeting...

Tuesday, Jan 11, PM—Board of Health monthly meeting:
"Summary of Important Discussions: Omicron spreading fast and threatening hospital capacity, now more hospitalizations of vaccinated than unvaccinated, the latter continuing to represent the most serious cases; "

Are the serious cases unvaxxed or "not fully vaxxed"?
Last edited by woodman on Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
woodman

Post by woodman »

alfrandell wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:46 am the cwh hospital

(Data last provided January 13th) COVID-19 Patients
Total COVID Hospitalized
Not fully vaccinated

Fully vaccinated

COVID in ICU
Not fully vaccinated

Fully vaccinated

COVID in Isolation
Not fully vaccinated

Fully vaccinated

COVID on Ventilator
Not fully vaccinated

Fully vaccinated

County of Residence at CWH
Chelan 8
Douglas 8
Grant 4
Okanogan 2
Adams 1
Ferry 1
Stevens 1
Asotin 1
(January 12th Data) COVID-19 Testing
Positive COVID Tests 147
Negative COVID Tests 407
Positivity Rate 26.5%

Update: FDA Takes Multiple Actions to Expand Use of Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine:

- Expand the use of a single booster dose to include use in individuals 12 through 15 years of age.
- Shorten the time between the completion of primary vaccination of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine and a booster dose to at least five months.
- Allow for a third primary series dose for certain immunocompromised children 5 through 11 years of age.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my own notes:
the positivity rate is very high.
1 in 4 tests positive.

vaccination not extremely effective for reducing hospitalizations.
i type this because the split in isolation is about the same ratio as the ratio of vaxed/not vaxed.

vaccination appears to be very effective at preventing the fatal lung inflammation that leads to death.
I type this because the ratio is no longer 60% and 40% [vaxed/unvaxed] for the ventilator and the ICU.

i did not do any math. this is just an inspection of a single very small sample for the hospital that i use.
I checked in with MMC(Maine medical center) this past week after they posted how many patients in their hospital have Covid, and how many are unvaxxed over a certain time period. They changed the classifications in their latest data, and instead of having an unvaxxed group they are falling into line with CWH (above data). I called them on this change of data collection since it seems clear that they are hiding something by including unvaxxed, and "not fully vaxxed" under the same category. Why do you think that hospitals have switched to using to this method? I think I know why.

"Not fully vaxxed" includes those who had the vaxx, but within a 14 day window of time they are still considered "not fully vaxxed". Wouldn't it be more informative to number the completely unvaxxed separately rather than to group together the unvaxxed, and "not fully vaxxed" ? This is a change that was just made this past week at MMC where as previously they considered the "not fully vaxxed" to be unvaxxed. What could be the reasons for this? What if people are having adverse events from the jab in that 14 day window of time when "not fully vaxxed" ? They are deliberately skewing the data to support getting the jab. What if you found out that none of the "not fully vaxxed" patients with Covid were unvaxxed? They are not being transparent. Any scientist should be disturbed by this...

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/steve-ki ... v3sUJ.html

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/athletes ... BmrmO.html
PAL

Valley Wave

Post by PAL »

COVID-19 Cases in Okanogan County
Last Updated: January 13, 2022 at 3:30 PM with data current through January 12, 2022 at 11:59 PM
New Cases Reported for January 12, 2022 77
Total Positive Cases 6,055
Total Breakthrough Cases (Positive Cases in Fully Vaccinated People) December 2020 - January 6, 2022 344
Total cases Reported in Past 14 Days 281
Two Week Incidence Rate - Total Population (# cases/100,000/ 14 days) 652
Total OCPH-Verified Deaths 77

They don't say which variant it is, but I bet it's the Omicron. Here's our holiday surge.
COVID-19 Cases in Okanogan County by City
City Cases Reported January 12, 2022
Brewster 7
Carlton 1
Conconully 1
Coulee Dam 1
Elmer City 0
Loomis 1
Malott 0
Mazama 2

Methow 1
Okanogan 8