More scrutiny of CDC figures needed.

woodman

Re: More scrutiny of CDC figures needed.

Post by woodman »

alfrandell wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:44 pm are you an anti vaccine lawyer now?
It is not as convoluted as it sounds. The CDC determines criteria for whether a positive test or "case" is going to be classified as jabbed or unjabbed. There is no neutral body that can dispute their criteria. What if some of these people that were vaxxed had an adverse reaction within a 14 day window of time afterwards ? Although this "case" is obviously having an adverse reaction to the shot they would be considered an unvaxxed case. I can share a recent video that would back this up if you want. The Fox is guarding the henhouse...
woodman

Post by woodman »

[quote=alfrandell post_id=4305 time=1640817866 user_id=73]
are you an anti vaccine lawyer now?
[/quote

No, and I wouldn't want to be. My father was a Philadelphia trained lawyer (whatever that is). I am a free thinker, and I sort of thought you were too, but many of us are re evaluating our preconceptions about people and things...Are you on the spectrum??? Are you a neurotypical or a neurodiverse person? I really would like to know because if you are neurodiverse it is implied that you believe on an organic level that your brain interprets the world in a way that the neurotypical masses may have a difficult time with. This would be the case if you have asperger's/ASD. A couple of weeks ago you were saying publicly that I am not able to learn. How is the virtue signaling working out for you? LOL What a difference a day makes!

We don't need no education....
mister_coffee

Post by mister_coffee »

That is a novel and challenging thesis. Unfortunately I do not think the data in the real world backs it up.

If you look at public health data across the country, either by state or by county, it is exceptionally clear that higher rates of covid vaccination are correlated with lower rates of covid hospitalization and death by covid. If your thesis had any validity that wouldn't or couldn't be happening. At the most you would expect a positive correlation (higher rates of vaccination cause higher rates of hospitalization and death) or (more likely) no correlation at all.
:arrow: David Bonn :idea:
woodman

More scrutiny of CDC figures needed.

Post by woodman »

"Tough To Beat The House Odds" psyop post
Post by Solstice » Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:59 am

"This is not political but information posted for the good of the Methow Valley's community and visitors." NOT POLITICAL???

Latest (12/20) CDC data by vaccine status:

Unvaccinated: 451 cases per 100k
Vaccinated: 134 cases per 100k
Boosted: 48 cases per 100k

Unvaccinated: 6.1 deaths per 100k
Vaccinated: 0.5 deaths per 100k
Boosted: 0.1 deaths per 100k

Check the Okanogan County Board of Health's new website for detailed local information. Stay healthy and stay safe. Let's enjoy the holidays and this special time of year as carefully as we can. Masking and proper distancing indoors can really help too.
Jim Brennan
[/quote]

I've seen these figures circulating on other platforms as well. I am skeptical about the parameters that the CDC mandates to determine if someone is vaxxed or not. My understanding is that even after your first shot with Pfizer or Moderna you are not considered vaccinated, and you are still not considered vaxxed for 14 days after the second shot with Pfizer and Moderna, and for the 14 days after the J&J shot you are not considered vaxxed, but there is a lot of data that shows that people are having adverse events that are caused by the jab that would lead them to have positive test for Covid, but within those time frames by definition according to the CDC, you would not be considered vaxxed. 3 months after the vaccination you are considered unvaxxed again, although there is growing data that some people are getting an adverse reaction to the jab beyond 3 months following vaccination, although they are classified by the CDC as unvaxxed until they get a booster. Also, there could be other internal bias with their data collection that is not being looked at.

I think that a vaxxed person is less likely to get tested. I know that for public venues locally some establishments have required people to either be vaxxed or show a negative test within 3 days, so by nature of our current rules, generally speaking. a vaxxed person doesn't have to get tested as often to go about their business. Hospitals probably have internal bias in their collection methods as well. Wouldn't a hospital want to see if you are vaxxed or not, and if you are not vaxxed, wouldn't they be more likely to test you? More tests for unvaxxed equals more cases per 100,000. Besides a positive test does not mean you are infected, and BEING INFECTED DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU ARE SICK! That is why I think it is the military that is talking about only testing soldiers that have symptoms, just as doctors used to always do up until 2020. I am skeptical about death numbers,too. Like I said you are not considered vaxxed until 14 days after second jab, and then 3 months after the second jab, you are considered unvaxxed again according to the CDC guidelines, so I think it is quite likely that some of the deaths labeled unvaxxed may have died from the vaxx, but they are recorded as unvaxxed. I also think that the effect of the jab can cause you to test negative, but you could have a health issue related to the vaxx that leads to hospitalization, but because you would test negative you would not be part of the case count. I believe it possible that this is what happened with a journalist that locals may know who was in the hospital, but tested negative for Covid. Maybe I just have an overactive imagination, and if that is the case in this instance, then I apologize.

GETTING A POSITIVE TEST DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE SICK! ALL THESE PERFECTLY HEALTHY PEOPLE WAITING IN LINE FOR A TEST IS ABSURD TO ME.

Also, they give out a vaccination certificate immediately after your second shot, but technically according to cdc guidelines if you went to the hospital within 14 days and you tested positive for Covid, the hospital would record that you are unvaxxed even though you have a vaccine certificate. I believe this is the case, although the vast majority don't know this. Check it out...

If a person wants to make a report to VAERS data base because they suspect an adverse event related to the vaxx, that person can claim vaxxed status if the claim is filed while technically unvaxxed in the windows of time mentioned above, so in terms of cases, you could be considered unvaxxed, but you can still file a claim for vaxx injury, and at the airport you would be treated as a vaxxed person with your vaxx passport, although you are unvaxxed according to the CDC methods of categorizing cases.
[/quote]