boosters

Fun CH

Re: boosters

Post by Fun CH »

woodman wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:48 am ... If the effectiveness of the jab is reduced to negligible after 6 months, then what is actually being "boosted"? Just a thought...
one way to look at it is the booster is actually the third dose of a 3 dose vaccine, for allowing the body to develop supercharged antibodies.This is done so you develop enough immunity from coronavirus so that you are protected from serious disease caused by the Delta, and now they're thinking, Omicron variants.
What's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding--Nick Lowe
Can't talk to a man who don't want to understand--Carol King
mister_coffee

Post by mister_coffee »

Lots of vaccines, including many you probably took as a child, require boosters. It isn't that unusual.
:arrow: David Bonn :idea:
woodman

Post by woodman »

Many of us are wondering if referring to these additional shots as "boosters" is really accurate. Maybe they should just be called vaccine #3,#4, etc... If the effectiveness of the jab is reduced to negligible after 6 months, then what is actually being "boosted"? Just a thought...
mister_coffee

Post by mister_coffee »

Just got my booster. My 5G reception has dramatically improved (***).

*** : The above was misinformation. There is no 5G reception in the valley so I can't know how the booster affected 5G performance.
:arrow: David Bonn :idea: