Dr. David Martin for the future of humanity

PAL

Re: Dr. David Martin for the future of humanity

Post by PAL »

I would think the wealthy would not want to kill off a bunch of people, because those are the people that helped make them wealthy. If there are a bunch of people that are dead, then indeed the pharmaceutical companies won't make a profit, so that would be the upside, huh? Twisted logic.
Pearl Cherrington
pasayten

Post by pasayten »

Well the intelligent "doctor" is in trouble with the FDA now... I watched the video... She is a quack in my opinion.

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration today announced the following actions taken in its ongoing response effort to the COVID-19 pandemic:

At FDA’s request, the U.S. Department of Justice filed a civil complaint in the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey against Natural Solutions Foundation and two individuals associated with the entity, seeking to permanently enjoin them from distributing Dr. Rima RecommendsTM Nano Silver 10PPM in interstate commerce as a prevention or treatment for COVID-19 and other diseases. The complaint alleges that Natural Solutions Foundation and the individual defendants, Dr. Rima Laibow and Ralph Fucetola, violated the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act by unlawfully distributing a misbranded and unapproved new drug. These are allegations which, if the case were to proceed to trial, the government must prove to receive a permanent injunction against defendants.

FDA, jointly with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC), previously issued a warning letter to the defendants about their nano silver product. The defendants responded by removing some, but not all, public-facing claims from their websites.

FDA is particularly concerned that products that claim to cure, mitigate, treat or prevent serious diseases like COVID-19 may cause consumers to delay or stop appropriate medical treatment, leading to serious and life-threatening harm. There are currently no vaccines or drugs approved to prevent COVID-19. FDA reminds the public to follow advice from federal agencies about how to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and urges people with questions about COVID-19 treatments to contact their health care provider.
Testing updates:
As of today, 288 tests are authorized by the FDA under EUAs; these include 223 molecular tests, 58 antibody tests, and 7 antigen tests.

The FDA, an agency within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, protects the public health by assuring the safety, effectiveness, and security of human and veterinary drugs, vaccines and other biological products for human use, and medical devices. The agency also is responsible for the safety and security of our nation’s food supply, cosmetics, dietary supplements, products that give off electronic radiation, and for regulating tobacco products.
pasayten
Ray Peterson
woodman

Post by woodman »

This lady is highly intelligent. Dr. Rima Laibow covers the whole gamut of contemporary global health concerns. She doesn't mince words either. She elucidates the social conditioning that we have all been subject to. Unbelievable what they've done... They have an agenda. We are in so much trouble. Alf will tell you who they are...

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/dr-rima- ... yHMfihJDOI
mister_coffee

Post by mister_coffee »

I'm fully boosted and healthy as a horse.

I know several dozen people who are fully vaccinated and all of them are healthy.

Technically that is anecdotal evidence but at some point that population becomes big enough to not be anecdotal anymore.

The mRNA vaccines are safer than Tylenol, which causes hundreds of deaths and tens of thousands of ER visits every year. At this point our best estimates are that mRNA vaccines have caused ZERO deaths and at most a few hundred visits to the doctor.
:arrow: David Bonn :idea:
PAL

Post by PAL »

So if I am supposed to get sick by taking the injection, Brad, do you when I might be getting sick? Will it be a few months after the jab or will it be next year?
I tried watching the 1st video. If these guys would just get to the point, it would take half the time. He has to go on and on about everything but the subject. Of course he has a live audience and has to captivate them.
I know it is false information but sometimes just have to see how looney it is.
What makes me feel ill is if I sit the computer watching a too long video of this stuff, so I don't do it, mostly. Ah but I couldn't resist curiosity.
But Ray gives you a free voice here. The only site in the Valley that does. But we who believe in the real science know that it is crap.
Pearl Cherrington
pasayten

Post by pasayten »

Sorry Brad... This is another quack quack quack... Not worth wasting the bandwidth for Martin's false narrative...
I wish that someday your investigations and sources will get into real science... :-)

Fact check: The mRNA coronavirus vaccine is a vaccine, and it is designed to prevent illness
By Reuters Staff

A video shared on social media has claimed that the mRNA coronavirus vaccine is not actually a vaccine, but a “device” designed to make people sick. This is false.

In it a man referred to as “Dr David Martin”, who has been linked to previous misinformation about the pandemic (here , here) is seen speaking on a video call.

In the clip, Martin claims that the vaccine is not actually a vaccine, but a “medical device” that makes people sick.

“This is not a vaccine. This is a mRNA packaged in a fat envelope that is delivered to a cell. It is a medical device designed to stimulate the human cell into becoming a pathogen creator” (timecode – 00:19), Martin says.

“You are getting injected with a chemical substance to induce illness, not to induce an immuno-transmissive response, in other words nothing about this is going to stop you from transmitting anything. This is about getting you sick and having your own cells be the thing that gets you sick” (timecode – 5:20).

While there are different types of vaccine, they broadly have the same definition.

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) defines a vaccine as a product that stimulates the immune system into producing immunity to a disease, and protects the person from that disease (here).

This is how mRNA coronavirus vaccines work, but in a different way than has been seen before.

While earlier vaccinations used a weakened or inactivated form of a virus, mRNA vaccines instruct cells to make a specific protein to trigger an immune response (here).

These vaccines have been found to prevent symptomatic and severe effects of COVID-19 (here).

Research is ongoing to determine whether the vaccines have an effect on transmission.

However, data analysis in a pre-published study by the Israeli Health Ministry and Pfizer Inc, which is not yet peer reviewed, found the Pfizer mRNA vaccine reduces infection, including in asymptomatic cases, by 89.4% and in symptomatic cases by 93.7% (here).

Reuters has debunked false claims about vaccine safety (here) and (here).

VERDICT
False. mRNA COVID-19 vaccines are designed to induce an immune response and to protect a person against the disease.

This article was produced by the Reuters Fact Check team.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-fact ... SKBN2AM0SS
pasayten
Ray Peterson
woodman

Dr. David Martin for the future of humanity

Post by woodman »

This is too alarming for many, so just pretend this is a movie. Think of the movie "NETWORK". He's mad as hell and he's not going to take it anymore.

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/dr-david ... AdkNe.html

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/dr-david ... f6uBI.html