Mike Lindell and his 'legal offense fund'

Fun CH

Re: Mike Lindell and his 'legal offense fund'

Post by Fun CH »

Sounds like he found a way to separate people from their money because of his actions.

God chose him to defend freedom? Really.

There is a reason we were warned not to worship false idols.
What's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding--Nick Lowe
Can't talk to a man who don't want to understand--Carol King
pasayten

Re: Mike Lindell and his 'legal offense fund'

Post by pasayten »

More Mike...

Mike Lindell Funding New Nationwide Grassroots 'Election Integrity' Group, Leader Says

Newsweek - Aila Slisco - Yesterday 5:04 PM

MyPillow CEO and election fraud conspiracy theorist Mike Lindell is footing the bill for a new national grassroots "election integrity" group, according to the group's leader.

The group Cause of America bills itself as "an independent, non-partisan, non-profit organization focused on election integrity," although the group's website features discredited claims about the 2020 election and links to articles only from right-wing news outlets like One America News Network and personalities like Fox News host Tucker Carlson.

Shawn Smith, a retired Air Force colonel and president of the group, explained earlier this week that Lindell was funding the grassroots organization, during an appearance on the War Room: Pandemic podcast, hosted by former President Donald Trump adviser Steve Bannon.

"Cause of America is a new nonprofit that's started out," Smith said during the podcast. "Mike Lindell is kind of an angel investor. And the purpose of Cause of America is to enable the grassroots organizations across the country who are doing election integrity."

"Cause of America is standing up as an organization to enable grassroots and help coordinate the election integrity activity of citizens across the country," he added. "We're gonna handle all of them, everything we've got and then bring in best practices."

Last week, Smith warned that there would be violence if the "tyrannical regime" of President Joe Biden "stays in power" during a video call, according to Colorado Newsline. Smith has also been appearing this week during Lindell's 96-hour "Thanks-A-Thon" livestream event.

Lindell praised Smith as a "hero" during the livestream on Friday and explained that Cause of America would be an "information hub" for "great grassroots groups" that had been "suppressed" by social media companies and news organizations.

"By the way, Shawn's going to be president of everything we're going to tell you about, the Cause of America," Lindell said. "I get to be, like chairman of the board. I've gotten to know Shawn and he's one of the most amazing guys I've ever met and he's going to be on a lot here over the next couple of days."

The "Thanks-A-Thon" was originally billed as a sort of post-filing after-show for an election fraud lawsuit that Lindell said he would file in the Supreme Court by Thanksgiving. Lindell said that the lawsuit would lead to the inexplicable reinstatement of Trump, a legal impossibility that he has falsely predicted would happen on several previous occasions.

Although the lawsuit has been discussed and posted to Lindell's Frank Speech website, the livestream event has been largely used to promote MyPillow products and to rehash baseless claims of massive fraud that Lindell had already presented.

Prior to missing his self-imposed deadline to file the lawsuit, Lindell appeared on Bannon's podcast to complain about "very suspicious" difficulties in getting pro-Trump state attorneys general to back the complaint.

Lindell urged viewers to send a form letter to their state attorney general alongside a copy of the non-filed lawsuit during his livestream, which at one point he claimed was being watched by "millions" despite the YouTube feed of the event having only dozens of viewers.

Newsweek reached out to MyPillow for comment.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/mike- ... i=BB141NW3
pasayten
Ray Peterson
pasayten

Mike Lindell and his 'legal offense fund'

Post by pasayten »

I have always found Mike to be quite an interesting character... Kind of like him... Except that since the election he has become unhimged... "Let's Go Mike!"...

Mike Lindell says he'll send a free copy of his memoir to anyone who contributes to his 'legal offense fund'

Business Insider
Sarah Al-Arshani and Cheryl Teh 4 hours ago

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell began a 96-hour "Thanks-a-Thon" livestream on Wednesday.

On Friday night Lindell began fundraising for his "Lindell Legal Offense fund."

He said anyone who donated even $10 would get a free copy of his memoir.

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell fundraised for a "legal offense fund" during his marathon 96-hour "Thanks-a-Thon" livestream, saying he'll send a free copy of his memoir to anyone who contributes to it.

"It's actually the Lindell Legal Offense fund, 'cos remember, we're always on the offense," Lindell said.

The MyPillow CEO made the offer around 11:30 p.m. ET on Friday, approximately 45 hours into his four-day livestream. He said the offer is valid until Sunday at midnight.

"If you donate anything, even if it's $10, I'm gonna send you a free book," Lindell said, referring to his memoir, titled "What Are the Odds? From Crack Addict to CEO."

Lindell also described the contents of his memoir, including a chapter where he writes about digging through a carpet for crack cocaine.

According to the website of The Lindell Legal Offense Fund, individuals can donate amounts ranging from $10 to $50,000. The website claims that the money donated will be used to "save our country."

"God has blessed me with a platform to be a voice for freedom. This incredible exposure has resulted in me becoming like a hub of a wheel for information. Individuals and groups have reached out to me from all over the country telling me of the efforts they are doing to help save our country," Lindell said in a notice posted on his legal fund's website.

He added that he has "vetted these efforts, lawsuits, and projects."

https://www.businessinsider.com/mike-li ... nd-2021-11
pasayten
Ray Peterson