Stephen Colbert cold opening music

"together we can save our dongs"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTOs3DsQiBw
What's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding--Nick Lowe
Can't talk to a man who don't want to understand--Carol King
woodman

Re: Covid increases the risk of erectile dysfunction

Post by woodman »

alfrandell wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:11 am Brad, did you type this, or copy and paste it?
It is very lucid. I agree with the idea.
I believe that the post is a joke,
And not really about ed.
No, and I should say more accurately that ED is a sign that you already are in the early stages of heart disease, since the arteries are becoming blocked more and blood flow is restricted. Did you watch the video which I highly recommend? It is like a breath of fresh air for me,
woodman

Post by woodman »

It is interesting to me that prior to this "Covid-19" a doctor would look at symptoms and sometimes do a blood test to determine a course of action. I learned from a renowned cardiologist a couple years ago that ED is a precursor to heart disease. It's just basic plumbing... When you realize that most heart disease is completely lifestyle related, and that the diameter of the blood vessels to the penis are narrower than the blood vessels feeding the heart then nature has designed the body in such a way that restricted blood flow down there is an early warning signal that heart problems are on the horizon, but doctors don't tend to share these nuggets of common sense. Maybe we should do ourselves a favor, and not be in such a rush to get treatment , and instead adjust our lifestyles in order to clean out the 60,000 miles of blood vessels, and maybe the individual gets the greatest reward instead of hospitals, doctors, and BP... The more you know! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsklVxBujho&t=1531s
Mark58

Post by Mark58 »

The article has a great line in it: Mask Up to Keep It Up. And the article is pre-Delta! Who knows what's happening now. Maybe Covid will solve our population problem in more than one way.
anonloser

Post by anonloser »

lol definitely not. everything is "not my problem" until it affects them personally.
PAL

Post by PAL »

This is a really interesting article. Now, the conspiracy theorists will have a field day with this one.
Do you think guys reading this article that are against the vaccine will be swayed by this?
Pearl Cherrington
Fun CH

Covid increases the risk of erectile dysfunction

Post by Fun CH »

This is NOT a side effect of the vaccine but an increased risk for men who have had the disease Covid-19.

"COVID-19 increases the risk of developing erectile dysfunction (ED) by nearly six times, according to data from the first study to investigate the association between ED and COVID-19 in young men in a real-life setting.

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/2021040 ... with-covid

News
Erectile Dysfunction Risk 6 Times Higher in Men With COVID
What's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding--Nick Lowe
Can't talk to a man who don't want to understand--Carol King