www.MethowValley.org-2021

Tristan Glib's Posts
tristanbgilb

Re: www.MethowValley.org

Post by tristanbgilb »

KIMG0169[1].JPG
KIMG0170~3[1].JPG
Last edited by tristanbgilb on Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Image <=NUCLEAR BUTTONImage

KFAC-LP 105.5 FM Twisp WA
tristanbgilb

Post by tristanbgilb »

I drove up Twisp River Rd this morning. the road was closed as twispavia just up from buttermilk. i drove around the river to the south side and drove up dirt road all the way to my mineral claim between war creek and mystery camp on the south side where there is a quartz vein cut in the road. I staked across the road on both sides. I took out a hammer and stuck at a rock or two. I saw sparks and was glad for the damp ground. i might not like to strike quartz with a steel hammer at all when the ground is tinder draw as it has been most of the summer. i am thankful for the rain and the glory god provides this earth nest for his children. for as we grow we must have both nature and nurture. nature is difficult on the animal of human. i became too animal as I tried to live in nature. something about a clean environment is good for the soul. my body in my youth was strong yet often my barefoot ways kept me lame and cracked in the soles. sometimes from just stupid fire walking or dumb tricks for kicks. i have been stupid and willing to die for causes. my cause is freedom of religion and medicine. religion and medicine go hand in hand. science is a religion or way of believing the world works as it does. i think of god as a computer programmer and all of us characters on a Mario video game of earth beings. i am here because god allows it. it would be easy to hit the delete button for him but he sticks to the rules. rarely in my life have the physics not worked out. one time i was racing my 4x4 truck down around roads end and I hit a snow bank that threw the truck over a huge cliff. defying physics the front wheels caught traction and pivoted the truck on the left front tire and swung me and Harvey back onto the road and we landed in the opposite ditch and lived though we spent the afternoon digging the truck out of snow. mostly physics are always obeyed in this universe. neutrinos are confusing because the accelerate faster than the speed of light. e=mc^2=>a little bit of mass has lots of energy... thoughts have karmic repercussions.. after a person physically stops sinning then comes mentally pure thoughts. children are innocent but not so kind always. kindness is important.. i wonder how it is done. i know kind people.. people who have been angels in my travels and explorations. sometimes i wonder if i have ever helped anyone. i think about a high school English teacher lecturing on how she would like to think she makes a difference to at least one student in her career. i learned from her. she was faithless but carried goodness. the ability to think.. and try to encourage thinking in students. I like a math teacher who was the football coach. i liked the students at my school. i guess its teachers, the authority who I didn't always enjoy. "we don't need know education" thought control of below. many of my teachers have not been in a classroom. but as far as classroom teaching goes nuclear power school was the best education I received even though I continued on to eastern wa university and evergreen state college never getting a degree. i was in line to finish up a nuclear engineering BA and I ran away instead and went across the world and got married. crazy dreams and good times. life is always interesting. glad to be free. the methow valley allows freedoms that are not part of city life. free your thoughts and minds and be at peace and then learn to love each other as god loves us. computers are connecting the world with communication. we will enter into the one world government so it seems.. maybe under china or worse. what do we pray for today? today I pray that my heart will grow kinder and my soul will follow a narrow path of goodness and have knowledge the father is with us always so I can develop love for the one who has given us creation and life with the breath of hope for a loving world today and tomorrow.

tristanbgilb

Post by tristanbgilb »

the ground is wet. i went camping and stayed dry as the weather poured water from the sky. life is good..
dearest god, if I only had one prayer what could it be...
let the world be gentle to my children and the christ
let my awareness never waive
let every moment be your way father

in your way I continue on not knowing how to appease the pains of hate.. I am hated and I have hated.. hate evil not the messenger. angels I am taught are lacking the freewill of man. in the garden the serpent introduced cannabis to man and woman. it is cannabis that will set the world free. a country of medicine, housing, jobs, food, and fuel is what the cannabis driven economy will be abundant of. Cannabis is everything. without it we have failed our children. my prayer... [deregulate cannabis completely and recognize medicines derived from natural extracts as beneficial for some medical purposes.] something of that degree. cannabis is important. i broke my neck when I was about 3 years old riding a toy horse on wheels down a flight of stairs. it set itself and I didn't seem hurt so bad but I grew crooked and my neck deteriorated over time with more accidents of growing up. i was set to die at about 50 years old when bruising was becoming apparent on my MRI. opiates which the veterans hospital offered me seem toxic compared to the cannabis extracts I consume. following surgery I feel like I have been given a second chance at life. for the first time I remember controlling the agonizing pain isn't the major concern of most my brain. opiates cause constipation where cannabis does not. cannabis can cause delusional thoughts. its not good for everyone. most people are on pills and prescriptions that would not be what I should take. my script hasn't been developed yet. I think it is in Israel. the jewish nation has kept up on cannabis technology to help their people rather than the nazi ways the US has fought against this plant. i have suffered much too long to ever be silent. the drug pushing doctors with just a few stepping up to the plate when all the children in all the countries all over this world are suffering for food and medicine of cannabis. we starve to death on Doritos and poison ourselves on opiates and laxatives. medicine is quite sick when the emperor wears no clothes. imagine how awful i am as I wonder what commandments I haven't broken .. I wonder what commandments I am not breaking at this moment. 10 more seconds...not breaking commandments..is there sin in my flesh? not a perfects flow of chi . i feel aging ..posture.. breath. it rained last night. I can breath again.. watched the storm from black pine lake. caught the biggest trout ever. not many fishing the lake this year. thunderbolts and lightning. very very frightening.. sometimes I am brave. other times just the fool. jumping forward to salvation, freedom rings.. when love sings. hate is such an awful feeling yet to hate evil seems so natural.. then there is the sin in my flesh and spirit. peace is through life and diet. how must i find peace. family and no meat.. i have guilt over fishing. it is gruesome and I am not knowing how to catch and release.. I know of catch and kill the little fishy. it is my sin. nirvana says its ok to eat fish cause they haven't any feelings. I am still uncertain. they look like they are begging for their lives when I kill they fish. i feel bad. maybe i will start crushing barbs on the hooks. its harder but I am starting to fish better than before. i really don't want to eat meat but I want to fish sometimes. crushing the barbs might really help. i think that is a possible solution to my fishing no meat thinking fish have feeling dilemma.

tristanbgilb

Post by tristanbgilb »

sometimes
I don't know why
just looking for tomorrow
try to reach the sky
never ending promise
simple is the dream
insurrection definition