Re: Dan Newhouse's latest

Post by mister_coffee »

"We are at war with Eastasia. We have always been at war with Eastasia."
-- George Orwell, 1984
:arrow: David Bonn :idea:
PAL

Dan Newhouse's Latest

Post by PAL »

This is Dan Newhouse's latest news letter he has sent out, asking if we think President Biden should resign because of his handling of Afghanistan. Which he did not do alone, by the way.
He is missing the fact that Trump negotiated with the Taliban and asked them to come to Camp David.
This is all our country needs right now with so many other crisis's going on. People are stressed enough. Dan's been in office far too long.
Pearl

"President Biden has abandoned hundreds of Americans on enemy soil.

As Commander-in-Chief, President Biden has no greater responsibility than the security of the American people. Indeed, on his Inauguration Day, he pledged:

I will always level with you.
I will defend the Constitution.
I will defend our democracy.
I will defend America.

Where is that defense now? Americans have been abandoned, left to the mercy of a terrorist regime that wants to destroy Western culture and institutionalize widespread and systematic gender apartheid. Our military weapons and equipment have been turned over to our adversaries for their use against us. Our President continues to negotiate with terrorists after our service men and women have been murdered.

This is not the leadership America needs nor deserves. This is a betrayal of the very promises he made.

President Biden has failed to uphold his commitments to the American people and defend our country against its adversaries. Every last American must make it home. Anything less is inexcusable and a dereliction of his sworn oath.

To hold the Biden-Harris administration accountable for this disastrous failure, I cosponsored H. Res. 607, a resolution condemning President Biden for deficient planning and failed execution of the U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan and calling on him to conduct a multi-agency accounting of resources left behind and report to Congress on intelligence gaps.
I will continue working to ensure that Congress fulfills its duties to the American people to provide appropriate accountability for this categorical failure."

"In the meantime, I want to hear from you...

Do you think President Biden should resign as a result of his actions?"
Yes
Select

No
Select
Pearl Cherrington