Nikki Haley

PAL

Re: Nikki Haley

Post by PAL »

One more thing, she wouldn't have to seek revenge. Who has time? America doesn't.
Pearl Cherrington
PAL

Post by PAL »

And the sad fact is, that it all boils down to money. There are a number of states that have yet to hold their primaries, ours being one of them, so how "fair" is that. IMO wouldn't it be better to have all states primaries in, before a decision had to be made.
Nope, she's short on funds. I usually vote the Democratic ticket, but saw that she could have been somewhere in between.
Ah well.
Pearl Cherrington
mister_coffee

Post by mister_coffee »

A Biden vs Haley race is an interesting hypothetical to be sure.
:arrow: David Bonn :idea:
Rideback

Post by Rideback »

Haley has dropped out.
just-jim

Post by just-jim »

Good idea voting for her, Pearl! Thanks.

You know, 8 months until the election. 8 months is forever in politics….
Fatso could choke on a Big Mac. Or, given his dementia, walk in front of a bus. Or a stray bullet.
PAL

Nikki Haley

Post by PAL »

Nikki Haley won Vermont. Know why? The majority of Dems. voted for her, to keep her on the ballot. But it is probably futile. Just think if many other states had done that.
If she doesn't pull out, I intend to vote for her for our primary, then I can still vote how I want in the general.
Haley has said she doesn't believe Trump should have immunity, thinks all of his trials should be before the election and did say on a news program that she wouldn't endorse him.
She is smart, quite a bit more articulate than Trump, younger, talks about the issues. Doesn't drone on about how bad people are. Key word, drone.
Pearl Cherrington