Cougar attacks

PAL

Re: Cougar attacks

Post by PAL »

It is known that the cats are curious. It doesn't matter if there are 2 people or a small group. Any movement, they may want to give chase.
Always be aware and look behind you when in the woods. Or gosh, maybe even wherever you are.
Jingles, I apologize for saying may one eat you. After David said he is taking a break, it caused me to reflect and will try, I say try, to be nicer.
But I still think Just Jim can say what he wants about T rump.
Pearl Cherrington
Jingles

Post by Jingles »

Don't remember or see where I said fatal cougar attacks. And the articles did not say fatal cougar attacks and I'm not taking the time to investigate the total number of cougar attacks on humans in any specified time period in WA.

Yes I do have a desire to take a cougar yet, as far as bears yes I have already taken 3 of those all with archery equipment and the are fabulous table fare as is cougar that a friend got, as far as wolves go if they eventually become a game animal (and they eventually will) and I am still able to get out and hunt yes I'll attempt to get one of those too.
The reason for pointing out the attacks was simply to show that even those riding bicycles in a group are not totally safe from potential attacks.
just-jim

Post by just-jim »

There have been 17 fatal cougar attacks in the US……in the last FIFTY THREE YEARS! That’s one every 3 years.

In the meantime, we kill about 30 kids A YEAR by gunfire, in their classrooms. (Oh, wait…sorry…some of those are black, brown, red and yellow kids….gotta change that number downwards.)

I know you are itching to go shoot every cougar wolf and bear in a 20 mile radius…

Let’s try some restraint here….and worry about really important things, like kids dying needlessly.
PAL

Post by PAL »

May one eat you. Only because of what you called Michelle and the White House.
Pearl Cherrington
Jingles

Cougar attacks

Post by Jingles »

2 different reports of attacks in same line 1 the bicyclist
and the 2nd about a 5 year old
htps://people.com/5-cyclists-attacked-by-cougar-in-washington-1-hospitalized-8584845