Politicians getting nervous

mister_coffee

Re: Politicians getting nervous

Post by mister_coffee »

PAL wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:19 pm Most admittedly that flag is pretty.
More about the flag (known as "The Doug"):

https://cascadiabioregion.org/use-of-fl ... ll%20about.

And you can buy your own on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Cascadia-Garden- ... 6abd1a4aca
:arrow: David Bonn :idea:
PAL

Post by PAL »

David, I am blaming you for bodily misfunctions after looking at those pictures and laughing too hard.
I'm goin' to order one or maybe I need more, FPV's. We can fly them down on the crazies coming up the hill.
Most admittedly that flag is pretty.
Pearl Cherrington
Jingles

Post by Jingles »

Personally I do not need to ask anyone how war's are fought in 2024 or previous times. Keep the politicians and chicken feet emblem wearers out of the arena and let those in the actual field make the decisions and the "war" won't take 20+ years for an embarrassing withdrawal of troops leaving billions of supplies behind.
Rules of engagement 1 "shoot (kill) them before they shoot you, 2 if they have a weapon they are a target
mister_coffee

Post by mister_coffee »

Anyone with any brains is going to be terrified of the idea of a civil war here. Also, making assumptions about the other guy's willingness to fight, kill, or die isn't a winning strategy. Funny how the Old Confederacy, the Japanese Empire, and the Nazis all made that same mistake.

Also, there is a heck of a difference between cosplay militia and actual soldiers.
Screen Shot 2024-01-31 at 2.21.05 PM.png
Screen Shot 2024-01-31 at 2.21.32 PM.png
Anyone who wants to play this game will have what little brains they have splattered in the first hours of any actual war. And that includes idiot politicians and idiot media figures who are pushing this insanity. The only ones who will survive are the ones smart enough to hide and stay indoors for the duration.

Just saying, but FPV drones are cheap, easy to operate, and there is a generation of kids who know how to fly them. And 3-d printed shotguns are an actual thing. All you need is someone with high skool level shop class skills to put 'em together in a garage and you too can Go To War. You might ask the Ukrainians or Russians how wars are actually fought in 2024 before picking this fight.

A weaponized FPV drone can be made for about $500. It can easily take out a heavy armored vehicle or helicopter costing thousands as times as much. Think about it.
Jingles

Post by Jingles »

A bit confused as to whom you are cautioning to be careful what you wish for.
For me my wish is for someone to get into office that exposes those in Congress that are filling their pockets with bribes instead of doing the job they were elected to do.
Make their names, donors names and amounts of payoff public information, kinda like the NASCAR drivers suits with the sponsor patches. Especially those taking "donations" from foreign sources.
Only problem I see with the above map is the majority of the people in the blue and green areas would dirty their skivvies within the first 48 hrs, if they were even still breathing.
I mean hell let's be honest they can't even drive on snow covered roads, much less know how to survive without going to a store to get the fufu coffee
mister_coffee

Post by mister_coffee »

I think you should be damned careful and think damned hard about what you are wishing for:
cascadia.jpg
This new country would have a GDP of 1.6 trillion, in about the same range as Australia and South Korea. All of their major population centers are behind a major mountain range (and the biggest fence in the west) in case Idaho gets frisky.

Oh yeah, we are ready and even have a flag:
doug.jpg
Jingles

Post by Jingles »

mister_coffee wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:12 am Vern, surprisingly I agree with you that we are careening towards a civil war. However, if you think that war is going to be fought on your terms in the way you expect it to be, just do us all a favor and go on thinking that. As the kids these days say, FAFO https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=FAFO .
Don't worry I have no doubts that it it'll be bloodier than the first one or even ww1 or 2 but maybe it is what is needed to reset the Republic, if nothing else it'll weed the leeches from the providers
mister_coffee

Post by mister_coffee »

Vern, surprisingly I agree with you that we are careening towards a civil war. However, if you think that war is going to be fought on your terms in the way you expect it to be, just do us all a favor and go on thinking that. As the kids these days say, FAFO https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=FAFO .
Jingles

Post by Jingles »

Rideback wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:00 am Bout time Congress got serious about domestic terrorism and home grown militias.
Our biggest Domestic terrorist group IS Congress.creating laws for me and you but not for them, allowing unlimited/unvetted illegals into the country.
mister_coffee

Post by mister_coffee »

Screen Shot 2024-01-31 at 9.07.31 AM.png
Screen Shot 2024-01-31 at 9.08.13 AM.png
Rideback

Post by Rideback »

Bout time Congress got serious about domestic terrorism and home grown militias.
Jingles

Politicians getting nervous

Post by Jingles »

Seems as though politicians are getting nervous about their actions and are worried how we the people might react

https://www.congress.gov/bill/118th-con ... 81/text/ih

Maybe worried there might be a few Minuteman groups

In the reference to this being Constitutionall in accordance
Article 1 Section 8 paragraph 16 To provide for organizing, arming and disciplining, the Miilitia, and for governing such Part of them as may be employed in the Service of the United States, reserving to the States respectively, the Appointment of the Officers, and the Authority of training the Militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress.

Appears the States have the authority to form or not form and train a Militia not the Feds, so once again an overreach of authority by the Federal Government